No announcement yet.

>advocating genocide of an entire group of people isn't an instaban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw do not misread this as an attack on you RussianCoffeeAddict . its more of a criticism. think of it as...."dont let a non-religion become your religion. it will deteriorate relationships over and over".

Comment

Helly is the worst fucking member on this site
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
        dw bros helly the one true based messiah-genius god is cooking up some heat rn thats sure to blow up, its time bros, project genesis 2000 AD is a go, of course this also means were gonna be flooded by even more helly-stans than we already have, but if you guys dont mind turning this into an 'I ♡ Helly' fanboard then i can work my genius completely unabated
        Mixtape probably not gonna drop until 2120

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
          Helly is the worst fucking member on this site
          Your descendant, Carlito.

Comment

is that why i had an unprecedented 3 gold medals with 0 poop or silver medals

psh

yea

talk to me when ur capable of replicating something other than AIDs, ass-dumber

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
              Mixtape probably not gonna drop until 2120
              that was the ctc me, nah im setting deadlines for myself this year. it actually works p well, surprisingly. fun bit of trivia, the Frozen Empress piece was done in the first 4 days of Hellymas

Comment

Bruh look at JonTron and then try to tell me Hitler was entirely wrong

Comment

What the fuck did you guys do to Marcus?

What kind of childhood did you have ( DokTOR. ) that you need to say words that are not allowed to be said here? Go outside and say it to a black person. You're not impressing any of us by standing up to the mods in an internet website with 15 members in it. I really am trying to understand what is going on in that little head of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                    but watch where you post those dog images kids
                    Do you still love Snap, Cid ?

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                      What the fuck did you guys do to Marcus?

What kind of childhood did you have ( DokTOR. ) that you need to say words that are not allowed to be said here? Go outside and say it to a black person. You're not impressing any of us by standing up to the mods in an internet website with 15 members in it. I really am trying to understand what is going on in that little head of yours.
                      Dok thinks policing peoples’ speech is gay.

Nothin’ wrong with thinking this, m8.

Comment

Go outside and say it to a black person
                        I have and he laughed
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

I have and he laughed
                          Europe is full of weak people, do it in America.

Comment

the idea of a small white twink walking up to a black man and muttering "n-nigger" under his breath while looking at his feet is funny here in America too

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

It's gay to think saying those banned words, which have been banned for a good reason, is cool or fighting the POWER.

It's not, but if you're going to try and prove a point or argue that nigger or nigga should be allowed to be used, don't act like a 15 year old kid trying to impress the class. Actually make an attempt to be taken seriously.
                              Last edited by #83.6666666667; January 24th, 2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I am specifically going to the country I hate most in the entire world for the sake of calling some black dude a nigger, yes, what an ingenious idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

the idea of a small white twink walking up to a black man and muttering "n-nigger" under his breath while looking at his feet is funny here in America too
                                  In the USA he might actually learn a lesson. Europeans are too nice, even for their own sake.

Comment

I am specifically going to the country I hate most in the entire world for the sake of calling some black dude a nigger, yes, what an ingenious idea.
                                    So many words just to say "I am a coward".

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Who is policing peoples' "speech"?

Comment

nigger
                                        UH OH HE SAID THE BAD WORD

CID BAN THIS NIGGA, HE'S USING THE BAD WORD

CONTEXT DOESN'T MATTER

Comment

UH OH HE SAID THE BAD WORD

CID BAN THIS NIGGA, HE'S USING THE BAD WORD

CONTEXT DOESN'T MATTER
                                          Why are you being such a little bitch about this? I am honestly curious.

Comment

Working...
                                          X