• Show
Clear All

>advocating genocide of an entire group of people isn't an instaban

but watch where you post those dog images kids

most of them are going to kill themselves anyway

Comment

people who post dog images can join weeaboos on that noose tbh
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

B-But you were warned multiple times

Comment

If you're referring to the weaboo thread:
          • Sorry I'm not here every minute of every day.
          • Could you possibly grasp at more straws to defend your puerility? lol

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
            If you're referring to the weaboo thread:
            • Sorry I'm not here every minute of every day.
            • Could you possibly grasp at more straws to defend your puerility? lol
            He's talking about https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...e-mentally-ill

Which, ironically, our dear webmaster was here to lock and didn't do anything to the OP.
            Last edited by Raniero; January 24th, 2019, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Comment

Everyone has double standards.

Comment

dog appreciation is normie and genocide isnt

Comment

Originally posted by Raniero View Post

Which, ironically, our dear webmaster was here to lock and didn't do anything to the OP.
                    I actually did give an infraction to the OP of that thread. I guess I could have banned him but since he doesn't have an extensive infraction history I decided not to.

Comment

Firstly, "advocating genocide" is a huge stretch from the amalgamation of all the posts, unacceptable though they may be, in that thread. Don't be deliberately obtuse.

Secondly, context and moderator discretion matter, and offenses are never ignored even if they are not acted upon.

Having said that, given Marcus' history, I have deigned to issue a week-long ban in addition to the requisite locking of the thread and the infraction received due to the opening post.
                      (Cid and EnemyOfDaState in case you disagree.)

Next time, please report posts you find offensive; and PM a moderator or post in this thread if necessary, should you disagree with how something was handled.
                      Last edited by P408370R; January 24th, 2019, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Firstly, "advocating genocide" is a huge stretch from the amalgamation of all the posts, unacceptable though they may be, in that thread. Don't be deliberately obtuse.

Secondly, context and moderator discretion matter, and offenses are never ignored even if they are not acted upon.

Having said that, given Marcus' history, I have deigned to issue a week-long ban in addition to the requisite locking of the thread and the infraction received due to the opening post.

Next time, please report posts you find offensive; and PM a moderator or post in this thread if necessary, should you disagree with how something was handled.
                        Naw if you think he deserves a week long ban go for it, you know his previous history better then me.

Comment

• P408370R
                          P408370R commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Alrighty. :}

I have deigned to issue a week-long ban
                        God's in His heaven, all's right with the world

Comment

>i wouldn't blink if they were all put in the oven
                          >not a genocide reference

Ok.

Comment

>i wouldn't blink if they were all put in the oven
                            >not a genocide reference

Ok.
                            I'm not sure what you hope to gain from arguing this point, but fine.

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                            And when they try to give you a sob story so you accept them and their non-human beliefs. . . when I wouldn't blink if they were put in the oven. . .

Notice how the "they" refers to the singular hypothetical transsexual individual who "gives a sob story."

Comment

I'm not sure what you hope to gain from arguing this point, but fine.

Notice how the "they" refers to the singular hypothetical transsexual individual who "gives a sob story."
                              I mean, I think it's very clear from that thread that he's advocating all trannies should die, but yeah, semantics.

Comment

We should also instanban people who won't tell us what/who their profile pics are.
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Damn this is some high tech shit just got an email that I'm banned? If I can't state my facts anymore, then you need to put me down for good like I'd put down every single transexual on earth were I given the chance. Put me down like the old family dog who you had a great time with but is now old withered and lame.I'm a fucked up piece of shit guy and I don't deserve your good graces Phob and Cid. I am a bad boy for holding onto my beliefs so you need to kill me for good OR you can allow me to practice my rights as a free man. Thank you and god bless T5

Comment

I can't live with the fact that I have to accept these monstrosities so you either kill me or you allow me to vent

Comment

A dancing monkey. . .

A slithering snake. . . in the grass. . .

Comment

Working...
                                      X