Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orgy, it's your birthday!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Orgy, it's your birthday!?

    Hope you have a good one, dude. Have some cake for me.

    #2
    oh, yeah it is.

    I'm gonna spend most of it writing a paper, but my mom's making me cheesecake. So that's pretty neat.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      but my mom's making me cheesecake
      On second thought, don't have a piece of cake for me. Just box it up and mail it. <3

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Cid View Post

        On second thought, don't have a piece of cake for me. Just box it up and mail it. <3
        Does cheesecake do well with days of travel through increasingly warm areas? I mean, not judging, I'm just saying, it might not be fresh.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

          Does cheesecake do well with days of travel through increasingly warm areas? I mean, not judging, I'm just saying, it might not be fresh.
          Oh, it'd be fine. You just gotta ship it with some ice packs. That's all.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Cid View Post

            Oh, it'd be fine. You just gotta ship it with some ice packs. That's all.
            Dude, that's a sick idea.

            You and me, we should start a cheesecake delivery service. It'll be the Amazon of cheesecake!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

              Dude, that's a sick idea.

              You and me, we should start a cheesecake delivery service. It'll be the Amazon of cheesecake!
              That sounds like a fantastic idea. We'll call it Cakegasm Inc.

              Comment


                #8
                Yeah and Merry Christmas too.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Oh neat—you have the same birthday as my dad. Have a good one friend.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    watch monthly girls nozaki-kun OrganizationXV

                    there, thats my presento, dess

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Helly View Post
                      watch monthly girls nozaki-kun OrganizationXV

                      there, thats my presento, dess
                      gracias my dude.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Happy Belated Birthday, sweetheart! I hope you had a wonderful day, paper notwithstanding!

                        "Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
                        Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                          Happy Belated Birthday, sweetheart! I hope you had a wonderful day, paper notwithstanding!
                          Well, it was nice to hang out with my mom and grandma for a couple hours.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Today is my pet Pomeranian's birthday too......
                            As well as my mom's anniversary engagement to my stepmom......
                            Imagine that.

                            Anyways, happy birthday, and remember, three is the godly number!
                            Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
                            And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X