Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The US Army is corrupt and shit. I'm sorry.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The US Army is corrupt and shit. I'm sorry.

    I respect the fking syrian army more than these guys.

    If you want a serious ellaboration of why i host such thoughts, post below.

    #2
    Chinese army legit massacred their own citizens. Pot meet kettle lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
      Chinese army legit massacred their own citizens.
      1: history
      2: USA has a history of doing similar things against it's own people

      Pot meet kettle lol
      Ok, picking on the chinese army for example. How is it worse than the US army that kills for oil, profit, resources and to display dominance, almost every invasion is based on a lie and is illegal under international law.

      How is the chinese any worse than a military that instigates wars for $, has over a 1000 military bases all over the world, caused 10's of millions deaths in the past century, actually used chemical weapons in Vietman (search Agent Orange) and other places (like Iraq) and before that, the only country to ever use not 1 but 2 atomic bombs despite the Japanese's surrender.

      You might want to look up the American 4 star general Wesley Clarke's '7 countries'. If it's too much, here's TL;DR "We deviced a plan to invade 7 countries for the lolz" and shockingly, they've all been invaded except for Iran, but I guess we're getting there with the latest antics from the US.

      so explain to me again, using your own draws to comparison, how is the chinese army any worse than the US army.

      Comment


        #4
        btw i'm apologizing in the title to my friend chara. but i'm tired of seeing US army circle jerking going on on the internet lately. I respect you and your efforts in the US navy.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Sza View Post
          1: history
          2: USA has a history of doing similar things against it's own people


          Ok, picking on the chinese army for example. How is it worse than the US army that kills for oil, profit, resources and to display dominance, almost every invasion is based on a lie and is illegal under international law.

          How is the chinese any worse than a military that instigates wars for $, has over a 1000 military bases all over the world, caused 10's of millions deaths in the past century, actually used chemical weapons in Vietman (search Agent Orange) and other places (like Iraq) and before that, the only country to ever use not 1 but 2 atomic bombs despite the Japanese's surrender.

          You might want to look up the American 4 star general Wesley Clarke's '7 countries'. If it's too much, here's TL;DR "We deviced a plan to invade 7 countries for the lolz" and shockingly, they've all been invaded except for Iran, but I guess we're getting there with the latest antics from the US.

          so explain to me again, using your own draws to comparison, how is the chinese army any worse than the US army.
          You miss my point. I am not defending the government activities. My point is you act like every major power doesn’t move the same way. China standout even more because of you question anything your ass gets snatched into a white van.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

            You miss my point. I am not defending the government activities. My point is you act like every major power doesn’t move the same way. China standout even more because of you question anything your ass gets snatched into a white van.
            and my point is that you're using ancient history (most notably when china was under Mao) as a way to describe a country in it's current day status

            the equivalent would be me pulling up slavery and me trying to brand USA as a racist shithole because of slavery. and that's more western propaganda dude. Don't buy everything you read on other countries, especially if it's from a place like CNN.

            Comment


              #7
              You're confusing the government with the army tbh.

              Comment


                #8
                Solars US hate boner bigger than mine rn
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Sza View Post
                  1: history
                  2: USA has a history of doing similar things against it's own people


                  Ok, picking on the chinese army for example. How is it worse than the US army that kills for oil, profit, resources and to display dominance, almost every invasion is based on a lie and is illegal under international law.

                  How is the chinese any worse than a military that instigates wars for $, has over a 1000 military bases all over the world, caused 10's of millions deaths in the past century, actually used chemical weapons in Vietman (search Agent Orange) and other places (like Iraq) and before that, the only country to ever use not 1 but 2 atomic bombs despite the Japanese's surrender.

                  You might want to look up the American 4 star general Wesley Clarke's '7 countries'. If it's too much, here's TL;DR "We deviced a plan to invade 7 countries for the lolz" and shockingly, they've all been invaded except for Iran, but I guess we're getting there with the latest antics from the US.

                  so explain to me again, using your own draws to comparison, how is the chinese army any worse than the US army.
                  The Japanese hadn't surrended yet you absolute brainlet
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                  Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                    Solars US hate boner bigger than mine rn
                    is probably envious of usa military might tbh
                    Originally posted by DokTOR.
                    I am quite a fan of penis yes

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Sza View Post
                      btw i'm apologizing in the title to my friend chara. but i'm tired of seeing US army circle jerking going on on the internet lately. I respect you and your efforts in the US navy.
                      Thanks but no need, I know the system is corrupt. Just cause I work here don't mean I'm Gung ho about it lol.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                        The Japanese hadn't surrended yet you absolute brainlet
                        No? the Japanese were already making preparations for it.

                        This is a common misconception used to portray the necessity of the 2 nukes, the (supposed) greater good argument. 5 star generals, later a president, and 5 star admirals at the time expressed disdain for the use of nukes. Not to mention that the United States knew full well that the Japanese were more than ready to surrender long before the nukes were dropped.

                        Here's a professor talking about it (starts 0:30)



                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Saffron View Post

                          is probably envious of usa military might tbh
                          ignore that idiotic man wanker, because 1: i'm sza 2: usa military might is not something to be jealous of when they are #1 in human rights violations

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Sza View Post

                            ignore that idiotic man wanker, because 1: i'm sza 2: usa military might is not something to be jealous of when they are #1 in human rights violations
                            Lol
                            Sun City Girls - Blue Mamba

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Solzhenitche View Post
                              Lol
                              what? why do you think it's funny?

                              seriously tell me if you even think otherwise, because i'm letting you know now, you're wrong.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Sza View Post

                                No? the Japanese were already making preparations for it.

                                This is a common misconception used to portray the necessity of the 2 nukes, the (supposed) greater good argument. 5 star generals, later a president, and 5 star admirals at the time expressed disdain for the use of nukes. Not to mention that the United States knew full well that the Japanese were more than ready to surrender long before the nukes were dropped.

                                Here's a professor talking about it (starts 0:30)


                                The Japanese were making preparations with the Soviets, something unknown to the US forces who were still at war with the Japanese.

                                You don't need to lie like a faggot to make the US look bad, they do that job well enough. Also stop whiteknighting the japs, they were the biggest villains in WW2.
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                                  The Japanese were making preparations with the Soviets, something unknown to the US forces who were still at war with the Japanese.
                                  The nukes were dropped when the US had already secured a win over Japan, who at the time had no industrial resources left, an entire navy in ruin, was under a heavy blockade and had no allies whatsoever.

                                  Btw, no they were not "making preparations with the soviets"


                                  You don't need to lie like a faggot to make the US look bad, they do that job well enough. Also stop whiteknighting the japs, they were the biggest villains in WW2.

                                  You really insecure about the whole faggot thing huh? you always bring it up but i digress

                                  doesn't change the fact they dropped not one, BUT TWO nukes on a nation already defeated and despite the fact they were MAKING FORMAL PREPARATIONS for surrender.

                                  the equivalent would be shooting an unarmed man about to turn himself in... oh wait that probably already has happened in US before lmao

                                  Also, stop deliberately using misleading information in an attempt to justify this as if it were justified at all.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Sza View Post
                                    and my point is that you're using ancient history (most notably when china was under Mao) as a way to describe a country in it's current day status
                                    .
                                    Ancient History huh

                                    Lets also bring up the Toad deciding to go after Falun Gong because he realized they're work better for harvesting organs

                                    Comment


                                    • Sza
                                      Sza commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post
                                      Ancient History huh
                                      go to germany and ask them about the third riech

                                      people are insensitive about these topics, and most would leave it far in the past where it belongs.

                                      but if you want to argue it's "not ancient history", then you basically saying people still support their nations various own bad deeds in history.

                                    #19
                                    Originally posted by Sza View Post
                                    The nukes were dropped when the US had already secured a win over Japan, who at the time had no industrial resources left, an entire navy in ruin, was under a heavy blockade and had no allies whatsoever.
                                    No, the nukes were dropped when Japan refused the US's offer of "unconditional surrender", when they threatened them with destruction if they didn't comply, following the Potsdam Conference.

                                    Originally posted by Sza View Post
                                    Btw, no they were not "making preparations with the soviets"
                                    So you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, good to know. Japan and the Soviets were in talks following the defeat of Germany to form an alliance, since the USSR had signed a neutrality pact with Japan during the war. Basically the Japs were being pussies and trying to avoid taking responsibility for the war by getting on Stalin's good side and forcing peace with the Allies that way. Too bad Stalin was already in talks with the Allies at that point to invade Japan, which is exactly what he did in Manchuria the same day Nagasaki got blown the fuck up.

                                    All of this information is a quick wikipedia search away, in case you can't be asked to open a book once in your life.

                                    Originally posted by Sza View Post
                                    doesn't change the fact they dropped not one, BUT TWO nukes on a nation already defeated and despite the fact they were MAKING FORMAL PREPARATIONS for surrender.
                                    They dropped two nukes on a nation that had refused to surrender, kept saying they would fight to the death and were making formal preparations with another nation to force peace with the Allied forces. Let's ignore the fact that the japs have always been slimey little cunts who know only how to sneak-attack throughout their entire history and would invade either the USSR or the Allies when things cooled down.

                                    Originally posted by Sza View Post
                                    oh wait that probably already has happened in US before lmao
                                    Yeah, I don't give a shit. The US is a shithole. You'd have me on your side in this thread if you pointed out the hypocrisy in siding with the Soviets during WW2, but you just had to be a faggot and whiteknight the biggest offender of WW2 and make me defend this garbage nation.
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      Imao
                                      Imagine being a Sinoboo and defending fucking Imperial Japan
                                      Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n457918

                                      That 1/3 is more than ~5% you idiot, but less than 2/3. That makes it most of the population but less than the greatest amount.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X