Soooooooo--Imma be a Dad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

How very mature of you to censor posts and permaban people for posting facts, the liberal left really showing it's "superiority" time and time again, LOL :)
    Not my fault the guy was a literal trash human being. World would be better off without him, so hopefully he gets hit by a car or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Not my fault the guy was a literal trash human being. World would be better off without him, so hopefully he gets hit by a car or something.
      Having an opinion that you find reprehensible ≠ being a "trash" human being.

There are murderers, rapists, child molesters, bullies that psychologically torment children for years until they snap, greedy Jewish bankers that fuck everyone over financially, and yet someone is "trash" because they posted some facts that you didn't like, there's only one trash human being that I see here, and it's the imbecile that runs this pathetic excuse of a forum, here's a little lesson in how to properly run a forum, bucko, since you don't seem to know how...

Rule 01. Did the user post something illegal?

A. Yes

Response: Permaban them, screenshot the post(s) in question and alert the proper authorities.

B. No

Response: Nothing, maybe a couple of warnings followed by a temp ban if it's really out of line (extreme personal insults only, not facts that you personally disagree with), If I were running a forum, what you just said (wishing death upon someone) would warrant a 3-5 day ban, but no matter how much you pissed me off, I wouldn't permaban you unless you did something illegal.

Rule 02: Follow Rule 01

Rule 03: ?????

Rule 04: PROFIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ;n512518
        Having an opinion that you find reprehensible ≠ being a "trash" human being.
        Yes it does.

-edit-

Also, this is as much of your post as I read. Your opinion is below me and not worth the time it'd take me to read it.
        Last edited by Cid; December 4th, 2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Yes it does.

-edit-

Also, this is as much of your post as I read. Your opinion is below me and not worth the time it'd take me to read it.
          SMH, typical cowardly left...

"I'm just so above it all that I don't even need to dignify that with a response!"

No, you're just another liberal chickenshit that can't argue worth a damn, so you hide behind a smug, pseudo-intellectual bubble and ban anyone that you find to be too "troublesome" (TRANSLATION: REDPILLED).

Comment

Originally posted by ;n512522
            and ban anyone that you find to be too "troublesome"
            That's a good idea. Goodbye.

Comment

Annnnnnnyway. First vaguely readable facial scans coming in on the 3D ultrasound. Solving one of the great mysteries of being: what does a cross between a great big Jewish nose and a flat Asian one look like??? (Not bad; Not bad at all)
              Attached Files

Comment

Congrats man! Glad to hear it. :D

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                  Congrats

Remember to beat her ass if needed, you can even use a belt
                  Also feel free to use the belt on the child

Comment

but softly though

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                      Annnnnnnyway. First vaguely readable facial scans coming in on the 3D ultrasound. Solving one of the great mysteries of being: what does a cross between a great big Jewish nose and a flat Asian one look like??? (Not bad; Not bad at all)
                      I'm getting hype

Comment

Super curious how you guys are going to go about naming. I am just going to imagine you are going with Mizuki Rosenstein.

Comment

Well, congratulations. I realized it's a month late, but I was also hardly on in November.

Still congrats!

Comment

Congratulations and half Asian you say? She'll be more beautiful than both of you combined, so good luck with a life of backhanded compliments.

Comment

Late to the party, but congrats man!

Comment

Your baby's nose should be perfectly average, then.

Comment

Your baby's nose should be perfectly average, then.
                                  ME: "Whats that blank grey area on her face--blindspot on the 3D imaging???"

ULTRASOUND TECHNICIAN: "...that's placenta..."

ME:

Comment

ME: "Whats that blank grey area on her face--blindspot on the 3D imaging???"

ULTRASOUND TECHNICIAN: "...that's placenta..."

ME:

I'm just gonna be real here... The 3D sonograms creep me out for some reason. lol

Had to chance to get one of those with my son and I just couldn't. I figured I'd much rather take the plain one and save the surprises for when he was born.

Comment

Should have put on a grocery bag, heard from a reliable source that they are better than condoms.

Comment

Working...
                                      X