Describe the worst human being you know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Describe the worst human being you know

We all hate Souls and that's a fact. But who do you hate irl and why? What is it about that person that drives you crazy?

Snap
    Originally posted by Wade;n484984
    As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

• #83.6666666667
      #83.6666666667 commented
      Editing a comment
      So it begins.

My ex-fiancee is pretty awful.

Comment

why dont you like souls

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
      This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

I don't really hate anyone... At the moment.

I guess my vote also goes to Cid's ex-fiance.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          My ex-fiancee is pretty awful.
          Why?

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Why?
            Well, she fucked a child abuser in my living room while my son was in his room sleeping, for starters.

Comment

Whoever the guy at my local McDonald's is who keeps putting like 2 pickles in the burgers and putting them both right on top of each other on only 1 side of the burger. No idea how that faggot is holding a job there tbh.
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

• Thar
              Thar commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, at least he didn't forget them.

I don't hate anyone, but Mr. Akira Toriyama is the quintessential WoAT.

“We may not see our next step.
            We may stumble, we may fall off the path. But we always move forward!
            That is the power of man!”

Comment

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
              I don't hate anyone, but Mr. Akira Toriyama is the quintessential WoAT.
              Worse than Rurouni Kenshin, the pedophile?

Comment

My friend recently introduced me to this guy, and he seemed really cool and really chill at first and he seemed like the kind of guy you wanna hang out with. We went out we got drunk and had a fun night. A few days later he wanted to come to sleep over at our apartment (me and my friend) now I trusted this guy and all and I naively left my wallet unguarded somewhere thinking that it's safe at home. I wake up and find some money missing, like 15 bucks which is a lot here you can live for 3 days on that. I didn't say anything to see how It all plays out. I knew 100% it was him because there was no one else who'd take it. My roommate has proven time and time again that I can trust him with money and so he's the only one who could have taken it.
                On that day he started acting really suspiciously, and showing me his wallet and he even said "see I didn't steal anything from you" jokingly even tho i didn't even open up the subject or even told him that I lost money somehow
                And at the end of that day he was like "hey can you lend me like 5 bucks?"

So yeah, probably not the worst person in my life but thats what happened recently
                Last edited by Once known as sephy; August 31st, 2018, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Everyone who exists that is a piece of shit, and my dad who is a horrible person.

Comment

I once knew a guy in high school who admitted to me that he jacks off to pictures of his 12-year-old cousin. He and I stopped talking after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                      Whoever the guy at my local McDonald's is who keeps putting like 2 pickles in the burgers and putting them both right on top of each other on only 1 side of the burger. No idea how that faggot is holding a job there tbh.
                      >going to McDonalds to buy burgers

deserved it tbqh
                      Originally posted by Oneiros
                      In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Snap

Comment

Someone I actually knew IRL--not a celebrity or a politician or an internet shitlord??? Hmmmmmmm.

^^^

This is Mike Tracey, from the Young Turk. I went to college with Mike Tracy. We were in the same political science classes. We debated each other a few times on campus. I wrote some articles for his "newspaper," back when he was trying to start up an underground alt-left student publication to compete against the mainstream campus paper. Bought weed from him a few times.

Let me tell you guys about Mike fucking Tracey.

...so the first thing you need to know about Mike Tracy is that hes been arrested multiple times, and on at least one occasion he fucking faked a police brutality incident + damn-near ruined the career of an innocent police officer to weasel his way out of a disorderly persons offense.

There was one time where we were at a house party off-campus. Lots of drugs. Lots of underage drinking. Loud music. Neighbors called the cops.

Cops show up and give the order to disperse. Everyone peacefully dispersed--except for Mike fucking Tracey.

Mike Tracey was the fucking guy who went up to the police officers, drunkenly shouted in their face that this was egregious and appalling. And that it was his right as an American to drunkenly scream at them and refuse to leave the house--they couldn't order him to leave the property or stop shouting. That was a violation.

...Mike fucking Tracey got himself arrested for refusing lawful directives. When everyone else had the sense to just up and leave the damn party.

...he cheated on his girfriend while she was studying abroad.
                          ...he secretly recorded his "friends" to get gossip stories for his paper.
                          ...he talked a big game about progressive values and respect for women and minorities--but really; he was the fucking guy you'd have to protect your female friends from if they were drunk at his apartment, because if they blacked out he'd be the first one to get super rapey.

But the coup-de-grace for this fucking jack-off was when Ann Coulter came to speak at TCNJ, and the students organized their walk-out protest.

Everyone else just peacefully protested.

Mike Tracey decided he was going to try to confront her on stage.

He attempted to do this once. Was turned away by security.

...then bum-rushed the stage, got tackled by campus police, and put in handcuffs. The police were very professional about it--I was there--I saw the whole thing.

As the police start cuffing him Tracy just starts fucking wailing: "YOU'RE HURTING ME! YOU'RE HURTING ME! GET OFF MY HEAD. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!" like these officers are fucking stomping his skull in and beating on him.

The officers are looking at each other very confused--no ones touching his head.

As the officers are marching him out of auditorium in handcuffs, he's screaming and crying like he's being beaten bloody. And hes throwing himself into walls, trying to get scars and bruises. (when the police put him in a hold to try and stop him from giving himself scars and bruises, he starts crying and screaming more and keeps shouting that hes being abused)

The next fucking day he releases the audiotape of his arrest. Writes up an article about how he was abused during his arrest for protesting Anne Coulter + how the cops stepped on his head as they were putting him in coughs and then bodyslammed him into a wall as they were dragging him out of the auditorium (never fucking happened). Says that once they were in the squad car, the officers stared making "homophobic remarks." (i.e. they told him to stop acting like a faggot)

...and for the next week he had half the progressive student protesting outside of Campus Police HQ, demanding accountability for "homophobia" + "police brutality."

It was a total scam. He didn't give a shit that the officer's were actually innocent or what fake charges of police brutality would do to the community and he certainly didn't care about his journalistic duty to tell the truth in his capacity as a student reporter.

https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/20...guilty_to.html

Then 8 years later, I see this shit: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ichael-tracey/

I guess he figured oh--that worked out pretty well for me once before. Lets fucking do it all again...

...except now hes not a student. Hes a professional, and hes supposed to act like one.

Fucking scumbug.

_______

The other thing you need to know about Mike Tracey is that all his politics and his arguments--hes a fucking fraud.

Hes became one of those asshole contrarian pundits you always see on the cable news "debate panels"; he put all his sincerely-held beliefs aside and gets paid now just to play the argumentative character of a progressive democrat who agrees "Russiagate" is a witchhunt and that Donald Trump is being treated very unfairly--but Hillary Clinton should be in jail.

^^^

"Journalist"

He calls himself a fucking journalist.

Hes was a sleazy, attention-whoring hack before he sold out everything he supposedly believed in to garner a small following on social media. What is he now?

Oh--look at that--he just got fired.

How much of an insufferable douche do you have to be to get FIRED from The Young Turk.

______

...you would know you fucking doucher...

________

All you kids who rely on youtube channels and internet buzz to get your news and information.

This is what you're fucking following:

________

That is the worst human being I know.

Fuck Mike Tracey.
                          Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; August 31st, 2018, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Only guy I really hate is my best friend's ex boyfriend. Wanted to beat his ass when I found out about the shit he was doing.

Comment

• Beholder
                              Beholder commented
                              Editing a comment
                              :D

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                            Someone I actually knew IRL--not a celebrity or a politician or an internet shitlord??? Hmmmmmmm.

^^^

This is Mike Tracey, from the Young Turk. I went to college with Mike Tracy. We were in the same political science classes. We debated each other a few times on campus. I wrote some articles for his "newspaper," back when he was trying to start up an underground alt-left student publication to compete against the mainstream campus paper. Bought weed from him a few times.

Let me tell you guys about Mike fucking Tracey.

...so the first thing you need to know about Mike Tracy is that hes been arrested multiple times, and on at least one occasion he fucking faked a police brutality incident + damn-near ruined the career of an innocent police officer to weasel his way out of a disorderly persons offense.

There was one time where we were at a house party off-campus. Lots of drugs. Lots of underage drinking. Loud music. Neighbors called the cops.

Cops show up and give the order to disperse. Everyone peacefully dispersed--except for Mike fucking Tracey.

Mike Tracey was the fucking guy who went up to the police officers, drunkenly shouted in their face that this was egregious and appalling. And that it was his right as an American to drunkenly scream at them and refuse to leave the house--they couldn't order him to leave the property or stop shouting. That was a violation.

...Mike fucking Tracey got himself arrested for refusing lawful directives. When everyone else had the sense to just up and leave the damn party.

...he cheated on his girfriend while she was studying abroad.
                            ...he secretly recorded his "friends" to get gossip stories for his paper.
                            ...he talked a big game about progressive values and respect for women and minorities--but really; he was the fucking guy you'd have to protect your female friends from if they were drunk at his apartment, because if they blacked out he'd be the first one to get super rapey.

But the coup-de-grace for this fucking jack-off was when Ann Coulter came to speak at TCNJ, and the students organized their walk-out protest.

Everyone else just peacefully protested.

Mike Tracey decided he was going to try to confront her on stage.

He attempted to do this once. Was turned away by security.

...then bum-rushed the stage, got tackled by campus police, and put in handcuffs. The police were very professional about it--I was there--I saw the whole thing.

As the police start cuffing him Tracy just starts fucking wailing: "YOU'RE HURTING ME! YOU'RE HURTING ME! GET OFF MY HEAD. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!" like these officers are fucking stomping his skull in and beating on him.

The officers are looking at each other very confused--no ones touching his head.

As the officers are marching him out of auditorium in handcuffs, he's screaming and crying like he's being beaten bloody. And hes throwing himself into walls, trying to get scars and bruises. (when the police put him in a hold to try and stop him from giving himself scars and bruises, he starts crying and screaming more and keeps shouting that hes being abused)

The next fucking day he releases the audiotape of his arrest. Writes up an article about how he was abused during his arrest for protesting Anne Coulter + how the cops stepped on his head as they were putting him in coughs and then bodyslammed him into a wall as they were dragging him out of the auditorium (never fucking happened). Says that once they were in the squad car, the officers stared making "homophobic remarks." (i.e. they told him to stop acting like a faggot)

...and for the next week he had half the progressive student protesting outside of Campus Police HQ, demanding accountability for "homophobia" + "police brutality."

It was a total scam. He didn't give a shit that the officer's were actually innocent or what fake charges of police brutality would do to the community and he certainly didn't care about his journalistic duty to tell the truth in his capacity as a student reporter.

https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/20...guilty_to.html

Then 8 years later, I see this shit: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ichael-tracey/

I guess he figured oh--that worked out pretty well for me once before. Lets fucking do it all again...

...except now hes not a student. Hes a professional, and hes supposed to act like one.

Fucking scumbug.

_______

The other thing you need to know about Mike Tracey is that all his politics and his arguments--hes a fucking fraud.

Hes became one of those asshole contrarian pundits you always see on the cable news "debate panels"; he put all his sincerely-held beliefs aside and gets paid now just to play the argumentative character of a progressive democrat who agrees "Russiagate" is a witchhunt and that Donald Trump is being treated very unfairly--but Hillary Clinton should be in jail.

^^^

"Journalist"

He calls himself a fucking journalist.

Hes was a sleazy, attention-whoring hack before he sold out everything he supposedly believed in to garner a small following on social media. What is he now?

Oh--look at that--he just got fired.

How much of an insufferable douche do you have to be to get FIRED from The Young Turk.

______

...you would know you fucking doucher...

________

All you kids who rely on youtube channels and internet buzz to get your news and information.

This is what you're fucking following:

________

That is the worst human being I know.

Fuck Mike Tracey.

This guy sounds like somebody I'd have beat up in 7th grade, tbh. Get him on T5 so we can bully him.

Comment

>journalist

well, there ya go

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                                Only guy I really hate is my best friend's ex boyfriend. Wanted to beat his ass when I found out about the shit he was doing.

He dropped that dick on her and you heard it. RIP

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                Working...
                                X