This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T5 Discord

Now that the Discord chat is linked on the main page, post here if something isn't right with logging in or whatever.

I put some permissions in place to keep out spam or alt flooding, so if it keeps you from posting just give a "wtf".
    Originally posted by Snap
    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

The Invite Link is labeled "Discord" in the top-level navigation bar, at the very right.
    You can click it to join the server, upon logging in or registering and logging in if you do not already have an account.

Though we recommend installing the app even on your computer, you can always open Discord in your browser; in this case, you can simply click the same link to go directly to the T5 server (you will be prompted to log in if necessary) without causing any issues if you are already a member.

Major updates and reorganization of the server will also be delineated here in brief; and feel free to use this space to provide recommendations and suggestions as well as for troubleshooting purposes.

I hope to see you all there! :}

Comment

• DokTOR.
      DokTOR. commented
      Editing a comment
      no

• Flame Saber
      Flame Saber commented
      Editing a comment
      no. I have a discord and i am not joining.

• Sheko
      Sheko commented
      Editing a comment
      good, you two would be kicked anyways lol

I joined, hey hello. I'm a little quirky, hope you guys accept me.

Comment

• Sheko
      Sheko commented
      Editing a comment
      a/s/l?

The king has joined

Comment

Working...
    X