I previously prophesied a virus after a dream a few years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I previously prophesied a virus after a dream a few years ago

I almost forgot about this until this outbreak got out of control. The U.S. is doing a reasonable job of "controlling" but not really "containing" the outbreak so far, even though our testing technology is pathetic compared to South Korea. We should buy their technology from them whenever this disaster is over, they are light years ahead of us.

Anyway, North Korea is not reporting their cases and deaths. The South Korean spies reported 7000 north koreans in quarantine the other day, so the NOrth Koreans admitted that was true, but now the spies say the North is burying people in mass graves, and the North still doesn't stop and ask for help. The South Koreans have beaten this thing and in the intrerest of peace and humanitarian aide, I'm sure their medical doctors would help the North if the North woudl just swallow their pride and admit they need help....Otherwise North Korea is going to suffer insane casualties from this because their entire population is malnurished from all the years of sanctions and poverty on their country. This virus mostly attacks people who are very old or already sick, and so a malnurished population like North Korea is just a sitting duck, and a very old heavy drinking/heavy smoking population like Italy is also very vulnerable.

A few days ago, a couple hundred Iranians killed themselves because a dumbass rumor claiming if you drank enough alcohol it woudl kill the virus. It takes at least 60% alcohol to kill the virus, and they drank themselves to death trying to kill the virus. The Iranian government is also hypocritically digging mass graves, even though the Koran tells them they are supposed to be buried standing up and facing Mecca, or buried at sea. So the iranian hypocrite government is violating their own laws by mass burying victims, and neither Northe Korea nor Iran is reporting their real victims right now. North Korea isn't reporting any official losses at all, but we all know that is BS. Maybe these freaking people will rebel against their dictators now after this crises, I don't know.

At first I underestimated how bad this virus would be, even though God warned me in a dream abou tit. It's very closely related to the original SARS strain, and the Chinese even call it "SARS COVID 2".

The U.S. scientists were trying to research a SARS vaccine 4 years ago, but they couldn't get funding from anybody to do it. The government, big pharma, not even the religious community would fund the research, so here we are vs a perfect killing machine.

Here are some unique properties of Coronavirus:

-Dies very hard/slowly on all surfaces, including anti-microbial copper.
    -Survives 3 hours airborne.
    -Resistant to alcohol, but does die in Lysol and Quat too.
    -Transmitted by droplets, touch, fecal/oral, contaminated water, contaminated food, etc, eyes, nose, throat/mouth

Symptoms:
    Fever
    Dry Cough
    Shortness of Breath.

Severe Symptoms:
    -High Fever (brain damage)
    -Loss of white blood cells (Permanent Immune system damage)
    -Coughing Blood. (Permanent scarring of lungs)
    -Kidney failure (Followed by Death)

This pandemic is only just begun, and based on the Five Sigma results we have so far, we can expect millions of casualties world wide by the time humans develop enough "herd immunity" to stop the pandemic, or enoguh anti-virals and multi-strain vaccines to stop it. It will take a year to 1.5 years to develop a reliable vaccine, and by then the virus will mutate 3 or4 new strains, so we will need a multi-strain vaccine, not just a one strain vaccine, so this is costly and tim econsuming to develop. We know like 1% of Coronavirus life cycle and we know like 25% of the flu's life cycle, so we know next to nothing about how to fight Coronavirus in terms of antivirals and vaccines. It is a retrovirus with the same genetic principle as HIV/AIDS. However, some anti-AIDS drugs have already been shown to have some effectiveness against Coronavirus.

Bottom line, I don't believe anything happens by accident. This is a God ordained event, and everyone is called to repentance and prayer in times like this. I hope everyone finds God at the right time in their life, because this could be the last time you see your loved one for all I know. I lost my biological father to brain cancer when I was 23 years old and he was 50, and I don't want to lose my mother or step-father, both of whom are in the at-risk age range.

End Notes:
    Snow and I are doing fine, she invited me to Hong Kong as soon as the virus crisis is over.

Edit:

By the way, it takes several weeks to 4 months to recover from a critical case of Coronavirus, assuming you even survive it, they know from the SARS and MERS outbreaks in the past, and you can have permanent brain damage and permanent lung damage and kidney damage, etc.
    Last edited by Wade; March 13th, 2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

This website tracks each nations known cases and deaths and critical cases for SARS Coronavirus 2 (COVID 19).

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Most of the nations appear to be updating every 3 hours, some only update every 6 hours.

You'll notice China and Italy have taken it very hard so far, and Spain and Iran are also taking it hard.

China still has 4000 critical cases and Italy has 1000 deaths and another 1000 critical cases.

This will probably pass the death toll from Super Typhoon Haiyan sometime today.

It will grow exponentially and likely pass the death toll from the Boxing Day Tsunami by the end of the month.

Also, the Quarantine laws are working. The experts think the virus grows as a power of 7 to 9 in nature, but with quarantine it only grows as a power of 2 or 3, so the quarantine is going ot buy us several extra weeks or months to research some sort of treatment before the casualties get ridiculously high, but we don't have magic, it's still about the science and the funding for the science to counter this. But as you can see, even with the nation wide lockdowns around the world, the infections are still growing as a power of 2 or 3 in each individual nation, except China, South Korea, and Taiwan who have a strong grip on things now. Russia has also done well so far, but they closed their borders immediately when this started, and they have a law against breaking quarantine with a penalty of 5 years in prison, so they aren't going to grow exponentially with that strict of a law in place.

This is not the end of the world, but this is probably going to be the single worst disaster in my lifetime, worst human disaster since World War II or the Spanish Flu of 1918.
      Last edited by Wade; March 13th, 2020, 01:10 PM.

Comment

why should we clean up china's mess
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          why should we clean up china's mess
          Nobody understood how screwed up this would get. I had a dream from God about a virus outbreak, and even I under-estimated this for the first week or so. We didn't know the virus was fully airborne, and we didn't know it could survive so long outside the human body, so it's basically impossible to fully stop it's spread, you can only slow it down and hope you can develop a cure soon enough before it kills some insane number of people. If it infects 40% to 60% of all people world wide, the way the CDC is projecting, we're looking at like 50 million deaths world wide given an average of 1% mortality rate, some western nations are suffering much more than 1% mortality, Italy is averaging 9% mortality among verified cases because they have a very old population and they are heavy smokers and heavy drinkers, which is a complicating condition.

It's not China's mess, they were just unlucky enough to be the first people it mutated into. This could have happened to anybody, and now it's about to happen to everybody, except maybe the researchers stationed in Antarctica anyway.

Comment

so you still wanna bang snow or what
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

so you still wanna bang snow or what
              Yeah, of course, but I think she is in another lockdown right now, we haven't talked in about 24 hours.

However, as I said, she invited me to Hong Kong as soon as the virus crisis is over.

We normally talk a couple hours every day, except wen she was in Quarantine on the mainland, she was locked down for 5 weeks there before they let her out.

Based on the life cycle of the virus, it really takes an 8 week lockdown to ensure that a person is fully cured, because you are still contagious up to 37 days AFTER you no longer have symptoms.

So the incubation period is different for everybody, but generally 2 to 14 days with an average of 5 to 6 days, then it takes 14 days to recover from a mild case and over 4 months to recover from a critical case, and then you need another 21 to 37 days before the virus is entirely out of your system and you are no longer contagious. The Chinese knew that from the original SARS outbreak, which is again a very closely genetically related virus so that they literally call this one "SARS CVD 2",, so that's why they did an 8 weeks lockdown of Wuhan/Hubei, which was right near where Snow and her Father went on vacation.

Hong Kong is doing okay in the virus so far, but they have a few hundred cases going right now. I hope they do well and pull through this.

Edit:

Trump's emergency powers speech was pretty good. I like the fact he's going to buy otu the extra oil on the market and inject more money into energy independence too. I like the fact they are going to throw every dime at saving human life so he is spending the entire FEMA bank of $50 billion on this, which I just hope the bad hurricane really doens' thappen this year, but we have a little money saved up for FEMA from last year since we only had one bad hurricane last year. Anyway, the experts are working and they'll get our private sector licensed to do these tests.

China's minister had previously blamed the US for the outbreak, implying we used a bioweapon on them or something, but there's only like one geneticist in the world smart enough to do that, and he's a Chinese American and I'm sure moral enough not to have done that, so I guess the guy just needs to calm down and stop blaming people, but anyway Trump said they are not having any real problems with the Chinese and the Chinese just agreed to a $300 billion trade deal, including $50 billion in agricultural products. So that's good.

The stock market is recovering since pelosi's speech and trump's speech, so that's good for now, but I expect it to fall eagain eventually as the exponential growth of the virus eventually starts kicking in over the next couple weeks, but this stimulus plan plus Trump's emergency powers is going to save the market for now and this should be enough to save as many lives as humanly possible.

It takes 2 to 3 months for a lab to breed enough genetically engineered mice ot host the Coronavirus for vaccine testing, and it will take a total of a year ot a year and a half to breed and test a "significantly reliable" vaccine. If the vaccine is only 50% reliable, you'd need 2/3rds of the population to participate to get "herd immunity". If the vaccine is 99% reliable, you only need 1/3rd of the population to participate to get enough immunity.
              Last edited by Wade; March 13th, 2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

It's not a prophecy if you called it [i]after[\i] it happens lol.

I do remember you prophesying that God was going to make China his new favorite people though, almost immediately before they were hit with the Corona virus.
                Originally posted by Wade
                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                  It's not a prophecy if you called it [i]after[\i] it happens lol.

I do remember you prophesying that God was going to make China his new favorite people though, almost immediately before they were hit with the Corona virus.
                  Have you ever read they Bible? Israel was once God's favorite people, and God plagued them quite often when they got out of line.

I don't believe anything happens by accident, and unlike other believers in God, I don't believe "Satan" has any creative power, even if he does exist. So I assume God has a righteous purpose for every disaster that happens to man, and that purpose is most likely in some form a rebuke of willful sin, which I don't find anything unrighteous about God rebuking willful sin.

Plus you haven't seen the worst of this yet. 3000 deaths in China is pretty bad, but they've experienced far worse disasters in the previous century, so given this could be a multi-million casualty disaster world wide before it's over, let's wait and see wehther China even ends up having above average or below average rate of casualties as this outbreak runs its full course.

I did write about a virus outbreak in the past on this website and on Facebook and elsewhere, and I wrote Jimmy Swaggart about it the next day back when I had that dream, so I was not prophesying "after the fact". I also told my mother about it the next day after I had the dream, so I have eye-witnesses that I prophesied it ahead of time this time, the only other time I've had eye-witnesses of prophesying it ahead of time is the "two tornadoes dream", which prophesied the first Financial Crisis from 2008 to 2009, which I told hundreds of people on multiple websites ahead of time, and then the "Rita dream", which prophesied the exact landfall location of hurricane Rita one month ahead of time, which I told my family ahead of time, and didn't know about wunderground yet at the time, so didn't know how to contact the meteorology community..

The quarantines and lockdowns world wide is working, we've reduced the virus growth rate to a power of 2 or 3. The experts said the other day if we just let it grow at it's own pace it would reproduce at the power of 7 to 9, and it would overrun the entire world population in a few days....this strategy is going ot buy the medical community and researchers a lot of time to treat a few people at a time ,and a hopefully they'll get a vaccine earlier than usual, but I mean we can't rely on magic to solve the problem, we still need solid science. I'm hoping they can get at least a 90% reliable vaccine in under a year, and that should be good enough if we can get 40% participation in the vaccine program anyway. We don't necessarily need the first generation vaccine to be 99% reliable, like I said, even 50% would be better than nothing, but I'd like to hope for a 90% reliable vaccine in 6 months, that's twice as fast as they predict for a 99% reliable vaccine to be made, so I think that should be possible.
                  Last edited by Wade; March 13th, 2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Stfu already, you self-aggrandizing sociopathic schizo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
                      Stfu already, you self-aggrandizing sociopathic schizo.
                      First of all I am not self-aggrandizing. I have no personal interest in this at all, and I don't make any financial gain from this, so how the hell is that self-aggrandizing? What I have written is factual.

Secondly, getting mad at me because of my moral or spiritual views isn't going to save you or anyone else from an Act of God, which I am not the only person calling this an Act of God, there's a guy Fox News has interviewed three times so far, and he tells everyone "Remember the LORD" every time he's on the show, because it's an Act of God, and some other republicans have already said it's an Act of God. Democrats and other liberals and progressives don't want to admit there is such a thing as God in the first place, and if they do believe in God they believe in a "pie in the sky" God who never punishes Sin. The Real God punishes willful evil because an actually Righteous person or an actually righteous God MUST punish evil due to his own righteous nature. Goodness MUST oppose evil, otherwise it is not goodness. Satan has no creative power as God created everything that exists (John 1:1-3), therefore Satan is not the origin of Disease, God is the origin of disease, and disease and death in general is a rebuke of willful evil.

The Ten Commandments says that God visits the sins of the sinners on the "third and fourth generation of those who HATE him(God."

This is the 4th generation since Roe v. Wade ruling, and already the second generation since legalized homosexual marriage. So God is now punishing the FIRST generation of abortionists, and he will punish each successive generation....as the commandment says, God gave 4 generations a chance to repent, and now he will punish all 4 generations, starting with the elderly...That's the way this works, God is merciful enough to give you 60 years to repent ,and then he starts punishing you one generation at a time.

the true plague from God doesn't kill young people because they are less morally responsible because they are less wise, the older and wiser you allegedly are, the more standard of Goodness God will hold you to, so a true plague from God punishes the Elderly first, not last, contrary to the Exodus claim of the "Plague of the First Born". That plague is an immoral myth and there is no archaeological evidence that such a plague ever happened in Egypt.

by the way, Spain, Italy, and Iran are out of control growth rates of 4 or 5 right now. They need stricter lockdowns and quarantines or their medical communities are going to be completley overwhelmed. You need to get the growth rate down to a factor of 2 or 3 otherwise the virus will multiply so fast the death toll will be insane.

I know from an interview and spy satellite evidence yesterday, the iranian government is burying people in mass graves and is not reporting their real rate of infection and death. Doctor's without borders operates in Iran, but they are a charity organization and don't have the kind of technology a government has. I think the "true" information we have from Iran is nevertheless an under-estimate of how bad the situation has become there, and similarly North Koreans are likely dropping like flies right now considering how malnurished they are, but the regimes in these locations are not telling the truth about the virus.
                      Last edited by Wade; March 14th, 2020, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                          if the coronavirus cure turns out to be vaseline edp could make a killing by selling his stash

Comment

if the coronavirus cure turns out to be vaseline edp could make a killing by selling his stash
                            EDP looks calm now but he's having a mental crisis over the shortage of toilet paper.

Comment

the app I'm using doesn't update often enough, but India just reported 4000 new cases of COVID 19 and 84 new deaths. They had previously been doing a decent job keeping it under control, but yesterday and today was awful for them. Their population density is going to make it very easy for the virus to spread there, their culture of close contact will need to change for now to stop this insane outbreak.

Trump just said we maybe shouldn't shake hands at all anyway, because the regular Flu kills so many people every year. Maybe we need mandatory flu vaccinations every year? I already take the flu vaccine every year since getting very sick 5 years ago.

Edit:

I thought so. The military is about to reactivate retired officers who are doctors and nurses to set up military hospitals with respirators in anticipation of the worst part of the virus' growth curve. I knew they had this power to reactivate retired officers, and speculated on it yesterday, but I never thought I'd see this in my life. I agree with this, and again we have about two months before the virus hit's it's peak growth curve, os we still have plenty time to prepare for the worst part of the outbreak.
                              Last edited by Wade; March 14th, 2020, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

EDP looks calm now but he's having a mental crisis over the shortage of toilet paper.
                                really glad I watched a ton of his videos last week so now I can understand all this lore

looks like he'll need his trusty sock now more than ever
                                Last edited by Pocket Rocket; March 14th, 2020, 12:40 PM.

Comment

The scene in Italy and Iran looks like something out of a science fiction movie. They are using specially designed trucks, like fire trucks, to hose down entire cities with Lysol. The only other time I've seen this in my life is during one of the Ebola outbreaks in Africa in the middle 1980's on television.

Thank God the outbreak hasn't gotten that bad in the U.S. yet, but statistically in 2 weeks it WILL be that bad here, which is very bad news, but the exponential growth is still growing at a coefficient Ro number of 3, which is really faster than I'd like to see, but realitstically that's about as much as we can slow it down.

Comment

Comment

thanks wade, good looking out

Comment

Based on the reports of new cases and deaths this morning, the USA has our exponential growth factor down to 1.5 or 2, which is very good. We will have time to develop the antiviral drugs and vaccine to stop it, and if we can keep this l-evel of quarantine in place that long, the growth curve would only peak 80 to 90 days from now, which will hopefully give the medical community time to prepare and hopefully we can mass produce an anti-viral cure by then. They said a reliable vaccine is a year away, but I'm hoping they can get something 50% reliable by 6 months from now and at least try that too. But it's going to take a while to develop a reliable vaccine and scale up production of it too.

Anyway, we're in good shape in the USA now, but Spain, Italy, Iran, and North Korea are out of control right now. They have to do even more quarantine laws and lockdowns to get their outbreaks under control, otherwise they are going to have insane casualties. The iranians finally admitted just now that it's overwhelming their healthcare system and they don't know what to do about it. They are going to have terrible casualties over the next several weeks.

We don't know how bad it's gotten in North Korea, because they are so stupid and don't report to the international community and refuse to ask for help. But considering half their population is malnurished and even growth stunted, they are very, very vulnerable to deadly diseases.

Edit:

A European medical company just contacted the U.S. government and said they want to sell a vaccine to the U.S. they said they couldn't get funding in the EU and want to help the U.S. instead. They said they think they can pass our clinical trials requirements for the FDA and CDC, and they can mass produce enough of a vaccine for the entire U.S. population by June or July, which is only 3 or 4 months. This is awesome news, assuming it's not a scam and they can actually pass our clinical requirements. This is much faster than I even thought possible. Source is Fox News, but the white house intentionally "leaked" this information just now.
                                        Last edited by Wade; March 15th, 2020, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X