Hey NASALies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey NASALies

It's been a long time since we had an actually intelligent person join this forum. I'm excited.

A bit off subject, but what's your stance on vaccines? If you saw through the globe BS then you must have dismantled this shit easily.
    Originally posted by Snap
    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Like seriously, they use the strain to cure the strain? Are they putting their own blood into what they're injecting to give other kids autism so that they can think the same way?

Comment

well vaccines cause autism and elephantiasis and he clearly has neither so his parents probably passed their iq down to him
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

NASALies pls

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post
          It's been a long time since we had an actually intelligent person join this forum. I'm excited.

A bit off subject, but what's your stance on vaccines? If you saw through the globe BS then you must have dismantled this shit easily.
          You are as brainwashed as he is. Globe Earth is fake. Flat Earth is controlled opposition. Bible was invented by makers of the simulation. World is just code bro.The only things real is taxes, death, and becoming bald. In that order. Tax causes death which causes hair loss. Bald people are the Walking Dead. The show is a documentary. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Chibz View Post
            and becoming bald. In that order. Tax causes death which causes hair loss. Bald people are the Walking Dead. The show is a documentary. Sorry you had to find out this way.
            jeez man, im just trying to open my mind and ur doing this

Comment

How can my feet smell if it doesnt have a nose?

Comment

Working...
              X