Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uh guys...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    uh guys...

    It's been some time since Wade last posted here. I sure hope that Snow woman he was seeing, with her insatiable hunger for raw bats and careless disregard for both traffic laws and human life, didnt cause Wade any harm.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

    #2
    I sure hope that it did.

    Comment


      #3
      Oh shit, she was supposed to show up sometime in January too.

      RIP Wade's kidneys.
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        Oh shit, she was supposed to show up sometime in January too.

        RIP Wade's kidneys.
        Why stop there?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Thar View Post

          Why stop there?
          Because I assume that's where she'll stop
          Originally posted by Wade
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

          Comment


            #6
            we tried to warn him
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

            Comment


              #7
              I'm sure he's fine

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Thar View Post

                Why stop there?
                the fuck are they gonna take his brain???

                Comment


                  #9
                  Maybe they finally locked him up in a mental hospital

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

                    the fuck are they gonna take his brain???
                    for food obviously

                    wouldn't be the worst thing they eat over in china anyways
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Strange

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Chara View Post
                        Strange
                        shut the fuck up
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                          shut the fuck up
                          No u

                          Comment


                            #14
                            RIP

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

                              the fuck are they gonna take his brain???
                              Wont be of much use

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X