Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You just got an offer for $600...but to collect it, you gotta have sex with the main character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just got an offer for $600...but to collect it, you gotta have sex with the main character

You just got an offer for $600...but to collect it, you gotta have sex with the main character of the last tv show you watched. Who will it be?

The last Tv show I watched was brooklyn nine-nine

The Witcher on Netflix

Finally, I can ask Geralt about each of his scars.

Comment

Black Jesus

Comment

I can just pretend Elliott Alderson is Freddy Mercury, but without the AIDS or charisma.

Eh... probably not for $600
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

A younger Robert De Niro. Seeing how much money he gives his whore wife, im not putting out for just 600 bruh

Comment

rugrats

Comment

Oh boy, I just had to watch Ouran High school yesterday didn't I?

Um...... Hrm......

Can I pick just one person if it's an anime where there's like, 7 MCs, or do I really need to F*ck them all?

Comment

Hey Coyote Pack, you're watching Breaking Trail. I'm your host, Coyote Peterson. Today we'll be heading into one of the most remote and barren deserts on the internet, Take Five Forums, to find and hopefully have sex with the elusive Pocket Rocket and then give him 600 dollars. Well, let's make an account and get started. According to the indigenous tribe that inhabits this desert known as the Trump Discussion Thread, he was last spotted in the literature section. Let's go while the trail is hot. There he is! Alright time to go have sex with him. Uhhh ohhh aaahhhh yeah aaaaahhhhhh I'm gonna coooooooom! Man that was great, well here's your 600 dollars. I'm Coyote Peterson. Be brave, stay wild, we'll see ya on the next adventure!
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post

Hey Coyote Pack, you're watching Breaking Trail. I'm your host, Coyote Peterson. Today we'll be heading into one of the most remote and barren deserts on the internet, Take Five Forums, to find and hopefully have sex with the elusive Pocket Rocket and then give him 600 dollars. Well, let's make an account and get started. According to the indigenous tribe that inhabits this desert known as the Trump Discussion Thread, he was last spotted in the literature section. Let's go while the trail is hot. There he is! Alright time to go have sex with him. Uhhh ohhh aaahhhh yeah aaaaahhhhhh I'm gonna coooooooom! Man that was great, well here's your 600 dollars. I'm Coyote Peterson. Be brave, stay wild, we'll see ya on the next adventure!
                  My kid loves this guy. And now, I'm going to be very upset every time I hear the show on.

Comment

Yo, Reddit's handling out $600 thousand for this same experiment. You're so cheap, Raiden
                    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

raiden needs to go back to reddit
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                        Yo, Reddit's handling out $600 thousand for this same experiment. You're so cheap, Raiden
                        i don't go on reddit, although the people I was talking to this about probably did

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post

i don't go on reddit, although the people I was talking to this about probably did
                          I don't judge if you do go to Reddit. I'm just saying, what are you doing with the other $59,400?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I don't judge if you do go to Reddit. I'm just saying, what are you doing with the other $59,400?
                            The discussion I got this from was on funnyjunk, they cheaped me out, that was for only $600, makes me feel like one of the characters from were the Millers, Gets prostituted and recieves $600, what do you mean you got paid $600,000

Comment

Working...
                          X