Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you're a mod on t5 forums

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

What is the source of that avi, btw

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
      What is the source of that avi, btw
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Hey, that's uncalled for.

I'm more of an
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

That man works and provides for his family and his wife's boyfriend. Leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
            That man works and provides for his family and his wife's boyfriend. Leave him alone.
            one more heart pounding grave digging tour and he'll have enough rupees to buy a nintendo switch

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              one more heart pounding grave digging tour and he'll have enough rupees to buy a nintendo switch
              he'd probably just have to dig up a couple that people threw out

Comment

At the very least, he seems to be a very happy troll-man, so I doubt that being a T5Forum Mod can be that dreadful.

It should be a piece of pie to being a disfigured troll, and still retaining your happiness gland!

I just know- institutively, that I'd be the happiest troll in the entire world, if I ever happened to be cursed to live the rest of my days as a disfigured troll with almost no teeth. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post
                  At the very least, he seems to be a very happy troll-man, so I doubt that being a T5Forum Mod can be that dreadful.

It should be a piece of pie to being a disfigured troll, and still retaining your happiness gland!

I just know- institutively, that I'd be the happiest troll in the entire world, if I ever happened to be cursed to live the rest of my days as a disfigured troll with almost no teeth. ^_^
                  reminder that he died for our sins and is beautiful on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    reminder that he died for our sins and is beautiful on the inside

I won't ever forget- I'll remember this moment forever and ever!

You have my word, PR. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                    X