Chair Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chair Challenge

Someone showed me the chair challenge, I was told that guy's can't do it, I said it looks easy, they insisted that Guys can't do it and then I did it straight away, has anyone else tried it, if so did you have any difficulty?

Was curious so I looked it up.

Apparently, you're short or have small feet. lol
    Last edited by Cid; January 2nd, 2020, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      Was curious so I looked it up.

Apparently, you're short or have small feet. lol
      5'8 and a half , size 7 feet uk size, but the question is, could you do it :P

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post

5'8 and a half , size 7 feet uk size, but the question is, could you do it :P
        Nope, I'm not even going to try. lol.

The science behind it is that men, who are typically taller than women, are further away from the wall when they take their two steps back. That causes their center of balance to be thrown off so badly that it becomes nearly impossible for them to lift the chair.

Seeing as I'm 6'4 and my shoe size is around 13-13.5 UK, this would probably be impossible for me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Nope, I'm not even going to try. lol.

The science behind it is that men, who are typically taller than women, are further away from the wall when they take their two steps back. That causes their center of balance to be thrown off so badly that it becomes nearly impossible for them to lift the chair.

Seeing as I'm 6'4 and my shoe size is around 13-13.5 UK, this would probably be impossible for me. lol
          now we just need someone to try it and go through the wall :P

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post

now we just need someone to try it and go through the wall :P
            That would have probably been me... lol

Comment

Working...
            X