Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yang Xue (Snow) is coming to meet me December 20

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yang Xue (Snow) is coming to meet me December 20

    She is bringing her best girlfriend too, Lina.

    Should I try to have sex with her as soon as possible? I can't help but feel like I need to seal the deal with her ASAP. I'm definitely kissing her on the lips when we meet at the airport. I'm not sure what to do about the fact Lina will be with her, didn't exactly think about having a Chaperone along, but it's for her own protection and stuff to hav ea friend with her.

    Snow plans to be here for two weeks initially, and I intend to get as close as possible to her in that time.

    #2
    Originally posted by Wade View Post
    She is bringing her best girlfriend too, Lina.

    Should I try to have sex with her as soon as possible? I can't help but feel like I need to seal the deal with her ASAP. I'm definitely kissing her on the lips when we meet at the airport. I'm not sure what to do about the fact Lina will be with her, didn't exactly think about having a Chaperone along, but it's for her own protection and stuff to hav ea friend with her.

    Snow plans to be here for two weeks initially, and I intend to get as close as possible to her in that time.
    So fucking creepy dude. You don't even know how to treat a woman. She's gonna report you for rape lmao. If you actually want advice, first off, bring a weapon just in case she turns out to be a man who wants to steal your kidneys.

    If she is a woman, DEFINITELY DO NOT try to fuck her on the first date. You'll get arrested. Just be polite and treat her with respect, and enjoy the experience of actually going on a date with her. If that's not enough then you probably don't deserve her lol

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Wade View Post
      Should I try to have sex with her as soon as possible?
      I actually laughed irl like god damn we wasted no fucking time getting right to this did we lmao
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Chara View Post

        So fucking creepy dude. You don't even know how to treat a woman. She's gonna report you for rape lmao. If you actually want advice, first off, bring a weapon just in case she turns out to be a man who wants to steal your kidneys.

        If she is a woman, DEFINITELY DO NOT try to fuck her on the first date. You'll get arrested. Just be polite and treat her with respect, and enjoy the experience of actually going on a date with her. If that's not enough then you probably don't deserve her lol
        Is it fine to have sex on the first date in the case where she's actually a man

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Max View Post

          Is it fine to have sex on the first date in the case where she's actually a man
          If he isn't there to steal his kidneys. If he's a man and wants to date, still show him respect. You don't have to jump to sex. If he or she wants to jump to sex, they probably don't respect you enough. Don't fuck on the first date. It makes anyone think they're just a booty call. It gives the impression you'll leave when you get what you want.

          Comment


            #6
            It's been nice knowing you, Wade. We'll miss you.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Max View Post

              Is it fine to have sex on the first date in the case where she's actually a man
              It's called reverse catfishing. If the date isn't with some ugly fat dude, then the deal is off.

              Comment


                #8
                Someone buy his harvested organs so we have something to bury for the funeral.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Chara View Post

                  If he isn't there to steal his kidneys. If he's a man and wants to date, still show him respect. You don't have to jump to sex. If he or she wants to jump to sex, they probably don't respect you enough. Don't fuck on the first date. It makes anyone think they're just a booty call. It gives the impression you'll leave when you get what you want.
                  if some fat dude catfished me and doesn't even have the decency to fuck i'd feel pretty disrespected too though

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Max View Post

                    if some fat dude catfished me and doesn't even have the decency to fuck i'd feel pretty disrespected too though
                    I guess there's an equilibrium. If you both want to fuck and you both feel like it would be the best thing to do on your date, go for it. Just don't complain after because you got what you wanted.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Wade View Post
                      Should I try to have sex with her as soon as possible?
                      don't try just do

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Smelled the Hennessy from when his niggas got reminded,
                        And poured out liquor in his memory, he didn't mind it

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Chara View Post

                          So fucking creepy dude. You don't even know how to treat a woman. She's gonna report you for rape lmao. If you actually want advice, first off, bring a weapon just in case she turns out to be a man who wants to steal your kidneys.

                          If she is a woman, DEFINITELY DO NOT try to fuck her on the first date. You'll get arrested. Just be polite and treat her with respect, and enjoy the experience of actually going on a date with her. If that's not enough then you probably don't deserve her lol
                          Chara, I did not say the first date dumbass, I'm not an idiot. I have 14 days to seal the deal. lol.She's flying here because she knows I do know how ot treat a woman right. I plan on taking her to nice places, such as a symphony and a museum, but first date will probably just be dinner at a nice Asian restaurant.

                          Second, it's a legit woman, and I don't need a weapon to defend myself against a man anyway. I'm a second degree Brown Belt, but I fight a 3rd degree Black Belt skill level. I can defend myself against a thug, trust me.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Wade View Post

                            Chara, I did not say the first date dumbass, I'm not an idiot. I have 14 days to seal the deal. lol.She's flying here because she knows I do know how ot treat a woman right. I plan on taking her to nice places, such as a symphony and a museum, but first date will probably just be dinner at a nice Asian restaurant.

                            Second, it's a legit woman, and I don't need a weapon to defend myself against a man anyway. I'm a second degree Brown Belt, but I fight a 3rd degree Black Belt skill level. I can defend myself against a thug, trust me.
                            You don't have 14 days to seal the deal. You have 14 days to enjoy her presence. You'll have plenty of time to seal the deal. She isn't going to disappear from your life when she goes back home. Actually nurture your relationship if you're serious about it.

                            I'm a first degree black belt and I still know I don't know everything. Arrogance is the undoing of the fool.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Chara View Post

                              You don't have 14 days to seal the deal. You have 14 days to enjoy her presence. You'll have plenty of time to seal the deal. She isn't going to disappear from your life when she goes back home. Actually nurture your relationship if you're serious about it.

                              I'm a first degree black belt and I still know I don't know everything. Arrogance is the undoing of the fool.
                              Chara, you know me. I'm not really a fan of pre-marital sex anyway. I'm just concerned that since Snow has already been married once, she might lose interest if nothing happens. I don't know. She claims she's not casual about sex either though, so maybe I'm just making a big deal out of nothing. Whatever the case, I don't want to lose her. She seems like the ideal "Bread Winning Wife" type, so this relationship is exactly what I really need in life. I love successful women anyway.

                              As for the Black Belt, the only reason I never got mine is because I failed the last Kata test 4 times. As far as fighting goes, I can win a 1vs2 handicap match against two Second Degree Black Belts in sparring.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Wade View Post

                                Chara, you know me. I'm not really a fan of pre-marital sex anyway. I'm just concerned that since Snow has already been married once, she might lose interest if nothing happens. I don't know. She claims she's not casual about sex either though, so maybe I'm just making a big deal out of nothing. Whatever the case, I don't want to lose her. She seems like the ideal "Bread Winning Wife" type, so this relationship is exactly what I really need in life. I love successful women anyway.

                                As for the Black Belt, the only reason I never got mine is because I failed the last Kata test 4 times. As far as fighting goes, I can win a 1vs2 handicap match against two Second Degree Black Belts in sparring.
                                Guys who are afraid of losing a woman are the ones who lose the woman. You're way too worried about it. Calm yourself. She's not the only woman in the world. She might lose interest, yes. If she does, it's not the end of the world. You're sabotaging your own efforts by having high expectations. Expectations destroy relationships. If you seem like you only care about her money and her body, she will not give a shit about you. So prove to her that you're not like all the other guys. Give her an EXPERIENCE. Prove that you give a shit about WHO SHE IS and not her status. Treat her like a human being, not a bread winning wife. If you actually have your own values and you don't like premarital sex, don't break your own values for one woman. She'll actually respect that. How many guys can say they won the heart of a high profile Chinese model? You won't be one of them if you only prove to her that you think with your dick and not with your heart.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Chara View Post

                                  Guys who are afraid of losing a woman are the ones who lose the woman. You're way too worried about it. Calm yourself. She's not the only woman in the world. She might lose interest, yes. If she does, it's not the end of the world. You're sabotaging your own efforts by having high expectations. Expectations destroy relationships. If you seem like you only care about her money and her body, she will not give a shit about you. So prove to her that you're not like all the other guys. Give her an EXPERIENCE. Prove that you give a shit about WHO SHE IS and not her status. Treat her like a human being, not a bread winning wife. If you actually have your own values and you don't like premarital sex, don't break your own values for one woman. She'll actually respect that. How many guys can say they won the heart of a high profile Chinese model? You won't be one of them if you only prove to her that you think with your dick and not with your heart.
                                  Please stop giving this extremely stupid fellow terrible advice. "Thinking" with his heart is even worse than "thinking" with his dick, because at least the latter won't ruin his what constitutes as his "life" unless he goes full-Wade and rapes someone. The man needs to think with that rusty grouping of circuitry he calls a brain and call this whole thing off, but alas.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    You should let her know before she gets into America that she cant just go running over toddlers and driving off like she can China. At least save some lives before you die from no kidney disease.
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

                                      Please stop giving this extremely stupid fellow terrible advice. "Thinking" with his heart is even worse than "thinking" with his dick, because at least the latter won't ruin his what constitutes as his "life" unless he goes full-Wade and rapes someone. The man needs to think with that rusty grouping of circuitry he calls a brain and call this whole thing off, but alas.
                                      I'm not gonna tell him not to do what makes him happy. I'd be a hypocrite. I just want him to get the best experience out of it. If he's afraid to do anything he'll regret being born. I've been in that position. We're all gonna die. He's gonna die. The least he can do is have a pleasant date with whoever he wants before he kicks the bucket.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        guys, Snow is a good woman. She and her analyst already made me several thousand dollars in the past 2 weeks, and she thinks she can make me another 20k in the next month. She hasn't asked me for money or anything. She has over 150k in her investment account and made 90k in the past 3 weeks, she doesn't need my money, not that I have any anyway.I intend to get as close to her as possble during the 14 days, whether or not that leads to sex. I am sure we will gte to make out together several times, as I intend to take her on at least 3 or 4 dates per week, depending on what my work allows. I'm going ot make the most of th two weeks. Not sure what Lina will be doing, probably tagging along to check on Snow, but we'll figure something out.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X