Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An open letter concerning "The Dan Hibiki"

Introspection is one hell of a slut

Where do I even start and what do I say? After how mean I've pretended to be as a "joke" here and in our lost wonderland #FuckBjarne

Every person struggles, we're all pretty scared and generally feel lonely, we're all generally outsiders, on the fringes of society and above all we're almost all seeking purpose

To allof you gay retards I was mean to I only did it because I expect better, statically people almost always only abuse the people that love them and that they love afterall

Real talk though, are you doing okay?
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      Real talk though, are you doing okay?
      I suppose I'm not doing very good at all, I've always struggled like anyone else out there but I recently had a bad break up and I feel very lonely to be completely honest

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
        I suppose I'm not doing very good at all, I've always struggled like anyone else out there but I recently had a bad break up and I feel very lonely to be completely honest
        Fuck, dude, that can be incredibly rough.

This is probably not what you're looking for, but sometimes therapy can be a great way to help cope- or at least help you find a way to cope. Have you ever considered it?
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Working...
        X