Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After all these years

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    After all these years

    One Piece is still better than Bleach and DBZ

    #2
    Agreed

    Comment


      #3
      Being better than Bleach isn’t a high bar to clear.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Ziku View Post
        Being better than Bleach isn’t a high bar to clear.
        Must really hurt to know that Bleach is better than Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super, huh?

        Comment


          #5
          All 3 are trash so it's gucci

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Max View Post
            All 3 are trash so it's gucci
            I mean, yeah. This.
            Originally posted by Wade
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

            Comment


              #7
              DBZ sells 10x more than OP and that's a fact lmao
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

              Comment


                #8
                After all these years, Goku still solos

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                  DBZ sells 10x more than OP and that's a fact lmao

                  Comment


                    #10
                    BLEACH and DB may have faded into irrelevance, but at least they've been over for years. What's OP's excuse?

                    :thinking:

                    Comment


                      #11
                      2020 all manga gets cancelled

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
                        BLEACH and DB may have faded into irrelevance, but at least they've been over for years. What's OP's excuse?

                        :thinking:
                        "Why would a consistently successful series capitalize on it's success?"

                        Man you aren't very smart

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by dan View Post

                          "Why would a consistently successful series capitalize on it's success?"

                          Man you aren't very smart
                          Yup, explains why the OP discussion thread is about as devoid of activity as that lump of dead tissue you call a brain.

                          Comment


                          • DokTOR.
                            DokTOR. commented
                            Editing a comment
                            D-stroyed

                          #14
                          I agree but stop seeking attention

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X