Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why yes, I am a fan of Hideo Kojima's work. How could you tell?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Why yes, I am a fan of Hideo Kojima's work. How could you tell?

    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

    #2
    so no one is excited to watch death stranding huh
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

    Comment


      #3
      the game will die and you'll be left stranding

      Comment


        #4
        This entire time, I thought it was called "Death Standing"

        Comment


          #5
          like I just dont understand why you would be a game developer when all you really want to do is make movies
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
            like I just dont understand why you would be a game developer when all you really want to do is make movies
            Because how else was he gonna get a character in Smash?
            Originally posted by Wade
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
              Because how else was he gonna get a character in Smash?
              by making a fire emblem game
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

              Comment


                #8
                image0.png

                Comment


                • Pocket Rocket
                  Pocket Rocket commented
                  Editing a comment
                  based

                • Zemoco
                  Zemoco commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol

                #9
                Kojimbo still made better games than whatever you like tbh
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                  Kojimbo still made better games than whatever you like tbh
                  sorry sweaty but none of his games have ever won an oscar
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    sorry sweaty but none of his games have ever won an oscar
                    Filtered
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                    Comment


                      #12
                      >a post-2008 kojima game
                      >on a sony console
                      >turns out to be another walking simulator

                      WHO could have seen this coming?

                      Comment


                        #13
                        MGS5 was my first and last Kojima game, one of the worst starts to a video game I have ever experienced.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                          MGS5 was my first and last Kojima game, one of the worst starts to a video game I have ever experienced.
                          Dang. You played the worst MGS game. lmao.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by Cid View Post

                            Dang. You played the worst MGS game. lmao.
                            So I have been told, but it was so terrible i'm not going to play any of the previous games to make sure.

                            Comment


                              #16
                              Could Silent Hill have redeemed him?

                              Comment


                                #17
                                drink monster

                                Comment


                                  #18
                                  Death Stranding is a great game and Kojima is a godlike creator. Sorry it's not some kiddie nintendo game lol

                                  Comment


                                    #19
                                    Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                                    Death Stranding is a great game and Kojima is a godlike creator. Sorry it's not some kiddie nintendo game lol
                                    that's fine i'm sure you'll do better next time kojima
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X