Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There should be an olympics where athletes can take as many drugs as they want

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    There should be an olympics where athletes can take as many drugs as they want

    Like--fuck it

    Lets see how fast humans can really run

    #2
    And when the time comes they should allow cybernetic enhancements and designer runner babies
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

    Comment


      #3
      There should be an olympics based on how many drugs someone can take

      Comment


        #4
        there should be a special olympics but they're all on an island and have to survive for a week while being legally hunted and killed like animals
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Max View Post
          There should be an olympics based on how many drugs someone can take
          i think that already exists and its called Burning Man

          Comment


            #6
            Sounds fun but unfortunately drugs are illegal

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Chara View Post
              Sounds fun but unfortunately drugs are illegal
              'Unfortunate' isn't the word I'd use. I live in a small town with a meth epidemic, right next to a city with a heroin epidemic. It's not great.
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                'Unfortunate' isn't the word I'd use. I live in a small town with a meth epidemic, right next to a city with a heroin epidemic. It's not great.
                Weird, it's illegal, yet there's an epidemic. It's almost like the law doesn't even exist. The police should kinda get on that.

                Comment

                Working...
                X