No announcement yet.

There should be an olympics where athletes can take as many drugs as they want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be an olympics where athletes can take as many drugs as they want

Like--fuck it

Lets see how fast humans can really run

And when the time comes they should allow cybernetic enhancements and designer runner babies
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

There should be an olympics based on how many drugs someone can take

Comment

there should be a special olympics but they're all on an island and have to survive for a week while being legally hunted and killed like animals
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
          There should be an olympics based on how many drugs someone can take
          i think that already exists and its called Burning Man

Comment

Sounds fun but unfortunately drugs are illegal

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
              Sounds fun but unfortunately drugs are illegal
              'Unfortunate' isn't the word I'd use. I live in a small town with a meth epidemic, right next to a city with a heroin epidemic. It's not great.
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                'Unfortunate' isn't the word I'd use. I live in a small town with a meth epidemic, right next to a city with a heroin epidemic. It's not great.
                Weird, it's illegal, yet there's an epidemic. It's almost like the law doesn't even exist. The police should kinda get on that.

Comment

Working...
                X