Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Looks at post count

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Chara View Post

    So banter aside, a friend of mine told me that not only is God real but he's a force of evil pretending to be good. Now, bear with me here, how would you feel about killing God rather than ignoring his treachery
    That'd be a literal, no-bullshit impossibility.

    that concept does bring about my favorite interpretation of Satan though, as the rebel that fights against the man.
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

    Comment


      #22
      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

      That'd be a literal, no-bullshit impossibility.

      that concept does bring about my favorite interpretation of Satan though, as the rebel that fights against the man.
      No we can do it. Let's do to God what he did to Lucifer

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by Chara View Post

        No we can do it. Let's do to God what he did to Lucifer
        Exile him from our kingdom of heaven?
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          Exile him from our kingdom of heaven?
          Yeah I just thought you guys would like that idea

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by Chara View Post

            Yeah I just thought you guys would like that idea
            It'd be neat, but it seems non-feasible
            Originally posted by Wade
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

            Comment


              #26
              Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

              It'd be neat, but it seems non-feasible
              What's non-feasable about it?

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by Chara View Post

                What's non-feasable about it?
                overcoming an omnipotent power through sheer force.
                Originally posted by Wade
                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                Comment


                  #28
                  Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                  overcoming an omnipotent power through sheer force.
                  Nobody's omnipotent. Immortal maybe, but all gods have an energy limit. The one in question steals energy by increasing his number of followers through lies. Take away his followers, take his power.

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by Chara View Post

                    Nobody's omnipotent. Immortal maybe, but all gods have an energy limit. The one in question steals energy by increasing his number of followers through lies. Take away his followers, take his power.
                    Unless Gods don't work like that.
                    Originally posted by Wade
                    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                      Unless Gods don't work like that.
                      Only one way to find out??

                      Comment


                        #31
                        Originally posted by Chara View Post

                        So banter aside, a friend of mine told me that not only is God real but he's a force of evil pretending to be good. Now, bear with me here, how would you feel about killing God rather than ignoring his treachery
                        Hard to kill fiction, mate.

                        Comment


                          #32
                          Originally posted by Cid View Post

                          Hard to kill fiction, mate.
                          The followers aren't fiction

                          Comment


                            #33
                            Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                            that concept does bring about my favorite interpretation of Satan though, as the rebel that fights against the man.
                            That's why Lucifer Morningstar will always be the GOAT iteration of the character, though Satan from Paradise Lost is a close second.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X