X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Looks at post count

I am your God now
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

What shall I do for you my liege

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
      What shall I do for you my liege
      Spread word of my transcendence across space and time.
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Spread word of my transcendence across space and time.
        Okie uwu

Comment

sorry to break it to you morty but god doesnt *belches the entire alphabet while spitting up vomit* exist
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

You are not God. You are just a random Heretic who pretends to be it.
            ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              sorry to break it to you morty but god doesnt *belches the entire alphabet while spitting up vomit* exist
              Technically, God exists as much as people put belief in him. It's the influence of the idea of God that proves his existence. If there was no idea of his existence, actions wouldn't have been committed for thousands of years in his name. Even if there is no actual God being, you can't deny the power of his followers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                That's what I thought until I joined the pantheon of 1.

Comment

Technically, God exists as much as people put belief in him. It's the influence of the idea of God that proves his existence. If there was no idea of his existence, actions wouldn't have been committed for thousands of years in his name. Even if there is no actual God being, you can't deny the power of his followers.
                  shut the fuck up
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

In the same way that Santa Claus exists because kids get bribed to be good, sure.

which is to say, he doesn't exist.

Comment

In the same way that Santa Claus exists because kids get bribed to be good, sure.

which is to say, he doesn't exist.
                      You say it as though you've personally scoured the ends of time and space to confirm his non-existence as fact

Comment

You say it as though you've personally scoured the ends of time and space to confirm his non-existence as fact
                        We did. It was a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Well I'm glad to hear but I'm not the one you need to convince. You have to disband the cult.

Comment

Well I'm glad to hear but I'm not the one you need to convince. You have to disband the cult.
                            We're just going to sentence them all to death when I become God-Emperor Cid.

Comment

At least let me keep my fam as slaves? :3

Comment

At least let me keep my fam as slaves? :3
                                I don't know, if even one survives, the fake news can still spread...

Comment

I don't know, if even one survives, the fake news can still spread...
                                  Not if they don't have phones

Comment

Is god-emperor above or below regular god?

I feel like it's below, because you have to be a squishy flesh-sack while you're emperor

Comment

Is god-emperor above or below regular god?

I feel like it's below, because you have to be a squishy flesh-sack while you're emperor
                                      I'm above everything.

That's your answer.

Comment

So banter aside, a friend of mine told me that not only is God real but he's a force of evil pretending to be good. Now, bear with me here, how would you feel about killing God rather than ignoring his treachery

Comment

Working...
                                        X