Fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fellas

Me and my latest girl had a real big falling out, just weeks after we had moved in together and I quit my job to look for something better

I'm literally living back with my parents, nearly penniless and hopeless in general

Please make fun of me

Literally me minus the girlfriend, tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
      Literally me minus the girlfriend, tbh
      Aren't you like a crazy good artist though?

For the time being I'm applying to anywhere in walking distance including McDonalds and gas stations and shit but my long term plan is to start doing art commissions at a cheap price and hopefully build some sort of audience.

I wish I wouldve kept my old shitty drawing tablet now

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

When I actually do it, yeah, which is why commissions aren't really my thing. Too much pressure. Would rather just take my time and go at my own pace.

Comment

For the time being I'm applying to anywhere in walking distance including McDonalds and gas stations and shit but my long term plan is to start doing art commissions at a cheap price and hopefully build some sort of audience.

I wish I wouldve kept my old shitty drawing tablet now
          Do it, make new drawings. I literally got my first commission a week ago and it's a $20 job. If my client tells her friends I'll be golden

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

When I actually do it, yeah, which is why commissions aren't really my thing. Too much pressure. Would rather just take my time and go at my own pace.
            Give it a try. I don't have deadlines. People know you can't rush perfection.

Comment

Your dad about to start doing petty shit like leaving the newspaper open to the wanted ads.

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, Millennials are famous for going broke and moving back in with their parents. We're all fucked.

Also my drawing dreams are dead because I work too much. Not saying that you should avoid getting a new job, but if you got a lot of extra free time, that's a lot of extra drawing practice. Silver lining, right?
                Originally posted by Wade
                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

plus you dont have 6000 posts

Comment

again?

Comment

Me and my latest girl had a real big falling out, just weeks after we had moved in together and I quit my job to look for something better

I'm literally living back with my parents, nearly penniless and hopeless in general

Please make fun of me
                      How could this have happened? Doesn't she know you go online and call people nazis all day? Smh they never appreciate the work we put in
                      Originally posted by Snap
                      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Maybe one day you'll be an alpha male gamer like me

Comment

did someone mention the door to darkness
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Bro, you're like 35 and you still read One Piece. Lol. Everything else is secondary. Knowing you, they'll probably have to pry the latest volume out of your cold, dead bald ginger hands at the age of 70.

Comment

I quit my job to look for something better
                              I think you typically look for another job before you quit the current one...

Comment

and they say lightning never strikes twice

Comment

dan =(

well hey, at least you still believe in love, that's a step up from where Im at currently lol. hang in there, my mans....

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
                                    Bro, you're like 35 and you still read One Piece. Lol.
                                    Well you didn't need to actually kill him

Comment

here
                                      Attached Files

Comment

When having sex with horses is actually a whole new high for you

Comment

Working...
                                        X