Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dating Suggestions for meeting Yang Xue on December 20(ish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
    It's not illegal because THE MAN doesn't want it to be. You've seen the Kanye West rant, you know the lizard eyes, obviously it's THE MAN's fault.

I dunno why you enjoy it for things besides date rape tbh. I think you're using it wrong.
    I enjoy it for getting drunk and I also like the taste of beer. Alcohol is like truth serum. Without inhibitions or filters I can be myself to the fullest extent. And I can party like a frat guy

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
      reminder that wade has remained a pure iron clad castle that weathers all of life's storms and also hurricanes and is also really good at final fantasy 6

meanwhile chara is a degenerate who wanted to rp as a sperm dumpster in a bukkake and thinks he was a victorian era women in a past life

one of these people drinks, smokes, and does drugs and it's not hard to figure out who
      Mhm, I envision Chara as the female Anime18.

Alcohol is considered the most common date rape drug.
      No, that's Rohypnol. Now, giving consent after consciously ingesting a substance known to lower inhibitions (alcohol) and retroactively calling it "rape" during the walk-of-shame is beyond retarded. Sorry, not sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Legendary

Comment

• Lord L'Zoril
          Lord L'Zoril commented
          Editing a comment
          Ty, milady

*Tips fedora*

No, that's Rohypnol. Now, giving consent after consciously ingesting a substance known to lower inhibitions (alcohol) and retroactively calling it "rape" during the walk-of-shame is beyond retarded. Sorry, not sorry.
        I thought date rape involved passing out on said substance, but I guess maybe not.
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I thought date rape involved passing out on said substance, but I guess maybe not.
          You're confusing the drink for the shit the rapist puts in the drink to make them pass out. It's a tranquilizer, the victim wouldn't know it's in the alcohol because there's no flavor or odor.

Comment

over dinner try and be very critical of japan

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

You're confusing the drink for the shit the rapist puts in the drink to make them pass out. It's a tranquilizer, the victim wouldn't know it's in the alcohol because there's no flavor or odor.
              No, I'm thinking of people who drink until they black out in the house of people who drink until they'll fuck anything they can find.
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

No, I'm thinking of people who drink until they black out in the house of people who drink until they'll fuck anything they can find.
                That could happen too

It's about knowing your limit really

Comment

wonder which one has hairier legs
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    wonder which one has hairier legs
                    Not sure. I could shave mine if that means I'll win something

Comment

I'm more concerned that some people consider it "fun" to fuck someone who's just soundlessly lying there. Wonder if that counts as a subset of necrophile.
                      Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; November 3rd, 2019, 01:39 AM.

Comment

I'm more concerned that some people consider it "fun" to fuck someone who's just soundlessly lying there.
                        Isnt that just most women
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

I'm more concerned that some people consider it "fun" to fuck someone who's just soundlessly lying there. Wonder if that counts as a subset of necrophile.
                          I was sort of thinking the same thing, that just sounds awful for everyone involved.

@DokTOR- they usually make sounds at least

Comment

I think they just really only care about the dominance and the vagina feeling. Like the woman is not on their mind at all.

Comment

I think they just really only care about the dominance and the vagina feeling. Like the woman is not on their mind at all.
                              Imagine thinking you're bad for "dominating" someone physically incapable of fighting back though. At least the weirdos who overpower their victims give them a fighting chance, however small.

Comment

Imagine thinking you're bad for "dominating" someone physically incapable of fighting back though. At least the weirdos who overpower their victims give them a fighting chance, however small.
                                Tru. They are drunk out of their mind tho.

Comment

Ok. Let's pretend date rape is the expressed reason alcohol is produced. Why isn't it illegal and why can I still enjoy it for not date rape?
                                  Alcohol was banned for a while, but the government concluded that the violence that ensued because of the Prohibition amendment caused more problems than the amendment solved, so they unbanned alcohol again.

this is a perfect example of why a Democracy is an immoral construction. The government did the right thing at first, and banned alcohol, but then they caved in to the gangsters or other organized criminals and lifted the ban.

Popular Vote has never been an ethical or moral way to solve legal problems, which is why neither Greece nor Rome were Democracies, they were Republics; Senators were appointed by other qualified Senators, not popular vote, the same way China handles this today, and Emperors/Caesars were appointed by unanimous vote from the Senate, not popular vote; two vetos from dissenting Senators was enough to overturn any vote in this Republican system, so all votes were technically unanimous to pass.

I think the Founding Fathers decision to make the USA a "Democratic Republic" instead of a true Republic was a mistake. Popular Vote produces too many unqualified fools in office. To begin with, several parts of the original Constitution had to be amended (13th, 14th and 15th amendments) because the original Constitution violated all three of the God-Given human rights listed in the Declaration of Independence. So the U.S. Democracy actually failed to begin with. If not for Abraham Lincoln taking a Vow to GOD to end slavery, then slavery might in fact still be legal in the United States today.

Returning to Abolishing Prohibition:

the Popular Vote (or mob rule anyway) led t the abolishing of Prohibition. This is an EVIL decision by the government brought on by the behavior of the 51% most stupid majority and/or the 51% most evil majority, and the government INCORRECTLY went along with the majority opinion. The Theoretical reason the government has a Senate and a Supreme Court is because Majority Rule is often Immoral, especially at the level of the Popular Vote..but the Supreme Court got Abortion dead wrong (the Declaration of Independence says that a God-Given right to life exists at the moment of creation/conception, not 6 months or 9 months later,) because the Supreme Court is also a popular vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Alcohol was banned for a while, but the government concluded that the violence that ensued because of the Prohibition amendment caused more problems than the amendment solved, so they unbanned alcohol again.

this is a perfect example of why a Democracy is an immoral construction. The government did the right thing at first, and banned alcohol, but then they caved in to the gangsters or other organized criminals and lifted the ban.

Popular Vote has never been an ethical or moral way to solve legal problems, which is why neither Greece nor Rome were Democracies, they were Republics; Senators were appointed by other qualified Senators, not popular vote, the same way China handles this today, and Emperors/Caesars were appointed by unanimous vote from the Senate, not popular vote; two vetos from dissenting Senators was enough to overturn any vote in this Republican system, so all votes were technically unanimous to pass.

I think the Founding Fathers decision to make the USA a "Democratic Republic" instead of a true Republic was a mistake. Popular Vote produces too many unqualified fools in office. To begin with, several parts of the original Constitution had to be amended (13th, 14th and 15th amendments) because the original Constitution violated all three of the God-Given human rights listed in the Declaration of Independence. So the U.S. Democracy actually failed to begin with. If not for Abraham Lincoln taking a Vow to GOD to end slavery, then slavery might in fact still be legal in the United States today.

Returning to Abolishing Prohibition:

the Popular Vote (or mob rule anyway) led t the abolishing of Prohibition. This is an EVIL decision by the government brought on by the behavior of the 51% most stupid majority and/or the 51% most evil majority, and the government INCORRECTLY went along with the majority opinion. The Theoretical reason the government has a Senate and a Supreme Court is because Majority Rule is often Immoral, especially at the level of the Popular Vote..but the Supreme Court got Abortion dead wrong (the Declaration of Independence says that a God-Given right to life exists at the moment of creation/conception, not 6 months or 9 months later,) because the Supreme Court is also a popular vote.
                                    Man I wonder what you think of me for saying God is a dangerous fucking vampire. xD

Comment

Man I wonder what you think of me for saying God is a dangerous fucking vampire. xD
                                      Objective Truth and Objective Reality are real.

the Copernican Principle states, "The Laws of the Universe are the Same for All of Space and Time."

the first Postulate of Relativity states, "The Laws of the Universe are the Same for Every Inertial Reference Frame."

In order for a law to be true at the Physical level, it must also be consistent at the Metaphysical/Logical level, for example "the Laws of Logic are the same always".

Without Objective Truth and Objective Morality, both of these Scientific principles would fail, and all science and reason would be illusory.

Now that I have proven that reality itself is Objectively Moral and Objectively Truthful, the Moral Argument for the existence of God is predicated on good reasoning and sound logic.

A Free Moral Agent God necessarily exists as an efficient explanation of why the rest of Reality is Objectively Moral, in particular since no space-time continuum is ever allowed to be past-infinite (Guthe et al,) which means that the Multiverse described by String Theory is Past Finite (Guthe et al, Dr. Kaku et al, 2017) and the Multiverse was Created by a pre-existing, moral Intelligence (Dr. Kaku et al, 2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Objective Truth and Objective Reality are real.

the Copernican Principle states, "The Laws of the Universe are the Same for All of Space and Time."

the first Postulate of Relativity states, "The Laws of the Universe are the Same for Every Inertial Reference Frame."

In order for a law to be true at the Physical level, it must also be consistent at the Metaphysical/Logical level, for example "the Laws of Logic are the same always".

Without Objective Truth and Objective Morality, both of these Scientific principles would fail, and all science and reason would be illusory.

Now that I have proven that reality itself is Objectively Moral and Objectively Truthful, the Moral Argument for the existence of God is predicated on good reasoning and sound logic.

A Free Moral Agent God necessarily exists as an efficient explanation of why the rest of Reality is Objectively Moral, in particular since no space-time continuum is ever allowed to be past-infinite (Guthe et al,) which means that the Multiverse described by String Theory is Past Finite (Guthe et al, Dr. Kaku et al, 2017) and the Multiverse was Created by a pre-existing, moral Intelligence (Dr. Kaku et al, 2017).
                                        I didn't say God doesn't exist, I said he's the bad guy. He's been burning our species and our planet to the ground for thousands of years. He didn't create us, he's an alien that's leeching from us. (I don't mean like a green man in a space ship, more like an interdimensional thing)

Comment

Working...
                                        X