Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dating Suggestions for meeting Yang Xue on December 20(ish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dating Suggestions for meeting Yang Xue on December 20(ish)

Problems:
    -Money: I might not have a huge amount of money available yet at this time. I will be moving into a new apartment and getting new furniture, and probably trying to finance a new car all before December 20.

-I'm just starting this new job, I don't know whether I can actually spend too much time with her, even though she plans on being here for two weeks. I don't know whether they'll give me two weeks off on such short notice ot meet a woman from another country. I will want to discuss this with her, in order to make the best arrangement possible. I don't want to waste her time either.

-Other than taking her to a black tie or museum, I'm not sure what else to do on a date. Neither of us drinks, smokes, or does drugs, so I don't know whether visiting bourbon would be appropriate for either of us. I don't know how much time per day I'll get to spend with her, due to me likely having work at this time, but hopefully I'll get to spend at least a few hours per day with her though.

-Because she's going to be traveling with her best girl friend with her, I am unsure what is appropriate due to the fact I didn't envision meeting a 32 years old woman while being chaperoned. A half-Chinese man just explained this to me on another site I sometimes visit, and said this is normal Chinese customs for dating. Oh. Besides, it's a good idea for her ot travel with a friend anyway, because it's New Orleans. Never really been in this situation before, but I obviously want to make a good impression on her. I'd like to spend as much time with her as possible though, obviously.

-It might take me a few months after this to save enough money to fly to China to meet her Father, whom she already said she wants to introduce me to her father. We need to discuss potential living arrangements soon enough, but I don't want to press that issue too soon either. Honestly, personally, I don't care where we live together, so I would like her to do whatever will genuinely make her happy. Since she has friends in China, ti would make sense for her ot live there i guess, but I don't know. I don't know enough Chinese yet to get a real job in Hong Kong just yet, but she is already fluent in English, so she could get a job here relatively easily with her skills. However, I would be asking a lot of her to leave all her friends and family. She did say, "Willing to relocate to another Country" in her dating profile, but still, that's a hard sell since she's the one with everything to lose by coming to the USA..

You don't drink, smoke or do drugs? Oof

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
      anyone who says oof unironically deserves to meet their end suspended in the air by a noose
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

with that being said i hear a lot of those women in china love kidney beans so you should order those for her
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          anyone who says oof unironically deserves to meet their end suspended in the air by a noose
          I'll just reincarnate, and I'll come right back here

Comment

I don't see a problem there.
            Originally posted by Wade
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I don't see a problem there.
              *tokes bong* Don't see with your mind, see with your soul

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
                Problems:
                -Money: I might not have a huge amount of money available yet at this time. I will be moving into a new apartment and getting new furniture, and probably trying to finance a new car all before December 20.

-I'm just starting this new job, I don't know whether I can actually spend too much time with her, even though she plans on being here for two weeks. I don't know whether they'll give me two weeks off on such short notice ot meet a woman from another country. I will want to discuss this with her, in order to make the best arrangement possible. I don't want to waste her time either.

-Other than taking her to a black tie or museum, I'm not sure what else to do on a date. Neither of us drinks, smokes, or does drugs, so I don't know whether visiting bourbon would be appropriate for either of us. I don't know how much time per day I'll get to spend with her, due to me likely having work at this time, but hopefully I'll get to spend at least a few hours per day with her though.

-Because she's going to be traveling with her best girl friend with her, I am unsure what is appropriate due to the fact I didn't envision meeting a 32 years old woman while being chaperoned. A half-Chinese man just explained this to me on another site I sometimes visit, and said this is normal Chinese customs for dating. Oh. Besides, it's a good idea for her ot travel with a friend anyway, because it's New Orleans. Never really been in this situation before, but I obviously want to make a good impression on her. I'd like to spend as much time with her as possible though, obviously.

-It might take me a few months after this to save enough money to fly to China to meet her Father, whom she already said she wants to introduce me to her father. We need to discuss potential living arrangements soon enough, but I don't want to press that issue too soon either. Honestly, personally, I don't care where we live together, so I would like her to do whatever will genuinely make her happy. Since she has friends in China, ti would make sense for her ot live there i guess, but I don't know. I don't know enough Chinese yet to get a real job in Hong Kong just yet, but she is already fluent in English, so she could get a job here relatively easily with her skills. However, I would be asking a lot of her to leave all her friends and family. She did say, "Willing to relocate to another Country" in her dating profile, but still, that's a hard sell since she's the one with everything to lose by coming to the USA..
                First tap her crotch just to make sure you're getting what was promoted, know what I am saying?
                Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

*tokes bong* Don't see with your mind, see with your soul
                  I guess I should try soul-altering drugs next time.
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I guess I should try soul-altering drugs next time.
                    Not altering. Enhancing.

Comment

You people can't take anything seriously, can you?

Comment

reminder that wade has remained a pure iron clad castle that weathers all of life's storms and also hurricanes and is also really good at final fantasy 6

meanwhile chara is a degenerate who wanted to rp as a sperm dumpster in a bukkake and thinks he was a victorian era women in a past life

one of these people drinks, smokes, and does drugs and it's not hard to figure out who

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                          reminder that wade has remained a pure iron clad castle that weathers all of life's storms and also hurricanes and is also really good at final fantasy 6

meanwhile chara is a degenerate who wanted to rp as a sperm dumpster in a bukkake and thinks he was a victorian era women in a past life

one of these people drinks, smokes, and does drugs and it's not hard to figure out who
                          I'm happy, according to nobody's standards but my own. I'll die with no regrets.

Comment

Is that what you came to T5 for, to be taken seriously?

Comment

Does anyone take you seriously?
                              Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                              Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

It's pretty rare that we do, yeah.

Not altering. Enhancing.
                                Before you make such a bold claim, watch a drunk guy play chess against a sober child.
                                Last edited by OrganizationXV; November 1st, 2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

It's pretty rare that we do, yeah.

Before you make such a bold claim, watch a drunk guy play chess against a sober child.
                                  Soul, not mind

Comment

Soul, not mind
                                    Alcohol is considered the most common date rape drug.

Comment

Alcohol is considered the most common date rape drug.
                                      Ok. Let's pretend date rape is the expressed reason alcohol is produced. Why isn't it illegal and why can I still enjoy it for not date rape?

Comment

Ok. Let's pretend date rape is the expressed reason alcohol is produced. Why isn't it illegal and why can I still enjoy it for not date rape?
                                        It's not illegal because THE MAN doesn't want it to be. You've seen the Kanye West rant, you know the lizard eyes, obviously it's THE MAN's fault.

I dunno why you enjoy it for things besides date rape tbh. I think you're using it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                        X