Wade's Life Update Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wade's Life Update Thread

Cid or some other mod put this where ever you think it belongs, just make sure I know so I can find it again. Thanks.

I just applied for that Insurance sales position and was accepted again. They put me back in the training program yesterday. I have already passed the chapter exams of all 19 training chapters since yesterday :).

I need to take care of some business for them, finger prints, background checks, etc, to sign me up for the practice final exam, and get fingerprinted. I have been averaging about 80% on the chapter exams, which is enough to pass the actual state licensing exam, but for in-house purposes they require a 90% on the final exam, so I will need to study some more. The exam tells you what you did wrong, so the best way to study for the exam is to just keep taking it over and over. I think I'll be able to get a 90% within a few days of studying this time. I think my new anti-depressant is helping me concentrate better.

If I get this job, I'll be able to afford to date any woman I want, and I'll make enough money to convince real women to actually talk to me. I don't mind dating a gold digger either if I'm going to be making $50,000 to $75,000 in the first year $100,000 per year by the second year.

Dude, I love how things are looking up for you. But goddamn, stop looking for girls to just throw money at lol.
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      Dude, I love how things are looking up for you. But goddamn, stop looking for girls to just throw money at lol.
      It's his life, at this point he's heard everything we could possibly tell him. It's up to his next rejection to teach him how to enjoy being single.

Comment

Remember to donate to the website that helped you move forward in bettering yourself through the constant bullying.

Comment

My blood work from the previous doctor visit came back good. My cholesterol was good, my iron and calcium were under control, my vitamins were good. I had my doctor draw more blood to do a testosterone test to see why the hell I've lost so much muscle mass and endurance in the past 2 years, so I don't know what to hope for on this test. My 3 years younger cousin has low testosterone and needs to take shots every month, so I hope they can fix whatever is wrong. He didn't do a growth hormone test like I wanted, but at least he did listen to me and take my concerns seriously.

I only lost 2.5 pounds in the past 2 weeks, which is a little disappointing; I was hoping to lose more like five pounds in 2 weeks, but my doctor said it's okay, losing 2 or 3 pounds per month was good enough, he said. I'm still hoping to keep losing more like 5 pounds per month, which I think is reasonable. I'm starting to plateau a little on weight loss, as it's getting harder to keep losing weight....but that means I'm getting closer to my ideal weight. I need to lose about 30 to 35 more pounds of fat and fluid, and build back about 20 to 25 pounds of muscle. I should be 180 to 185 pounds of muscle. Instead I'm 198 pounds of fat and fluid right now :(.

Comment

I'm talking to this 32 years old, Yang Xue, on WhatsApp for free. She lives in Hong Kong. I'll email myself a copy of her cover photo and post it here, she's freaking gorgeous, and she's pretty darn smart too. Speaks multiple languages. Ihaven't heard back from Xu in a few days, so I'm still waiting to continue the conversation with her, I don't want to flood her though. But yeah, I like ChinaLoveCupid, it costs no more than Match, but the women there actually want to talk. I've been messaged first by a total of over 40 women now, and I got responses from like 10 women out of maybe 15 that I've messaged first, so it's a good site, and pretty cheap to use. This girl is freaking loaded. The currency calculator says she makes $190,000U.S. per year in the Restaurant industry. :).

Comment

I found the right site to meet real women for cheap this time.

This is Vivian, she is 42 years old. She's some kind of genius. She speaks both Chinese dialects fluently, and she speaks English and Spanish fluently. She apparently owns her own construction contracting company, though I haven't asked her about that yet. I think she's very pretty. She messaged me first, and now we are talking for free. One of these ~55 ladies I've exchanged messages so far, is going to be perfect for me.

She's pretty fit. I asked her if she could send me a thong or bikini photo :) She hasn't responded yet, but I'm pretty sure she will. Hey, I like older women anyway, so this is nice.

Comment

Man, I asked Yang Xue for a thong photo, she said she wasn't going to send me that yet, but she's still talking to me anyway, so she wasn't offended by me asking. So that's good.

Comment

I think Yang Xue really likes me. We've been talking for 3 days now, and she called me "an interesting man". This is good, free communication, no gimmicks, and she's freaking gorgeous. She showed me a close-up of her face, and she also showed me a photo of her doing rock climbing. She is in really good shape, got a nice body and enough curves too, nice booty anyway. I'm not sure how to export photos from WhatsApp, but I'll try to show them to you guys, even though I think you'll mock me or something.

Comment

This is Chen, another woman I met on that site. She gave me an "interest" first actually. She says she is 43 years old, but she looks more like 33. How old do you think she is? 33, 43, whatever. I think she's cute enough. She speaks really good English too.

Comment

This girl lives in California, and she's talking to me on WhatsApp for free now. :). This is really good. I can make my pick of the best women. She's fluent in English, obviously. This one is 28 years old.

This girl is filthy rich. She makes a couple hundred thousand dollars per year. Apparently her real name is "Baby". I'm talking to her on WhatsApp. She's a little mad that I don't make more money, but I told her I'm getting a much better job in a few weeks when I pass the state license exam. I'm hoping she keeps talking to me, but I think we're done for the day. Right now, she is in Shanghai, but she lives in California too.

Yang Xue is also still talking to me, so this site is a very good way to meet women for cheap.
                      Last edited by Wade; October 11th, 2019, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Yang Xue wants to talk ot me some more, but she just told me this morning that I need to study for my licensing exam. lol. I promised her I'd study 2 hours per day until the exam.

Comment

edited per request.
                          Last edited by Wade; October 15th, 2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Yes, Yang Xue is still talking to me on WhatsApp too. I like this woman a lot too. She is very smart, makes a ton of money. She could get a similar job pretty easy in the U.S. with her resume. She makes roughly $200,000 per year in U.S. dollars. Right now she's busy with something work related, but at least she is talking to me, so I haven't done anything stupid enough to blow it with her.

Comment

Try to guess this woman's age. I'll give you all 5 of her profile photos.

Comment

You're too obsessed with pussy bro.

Comment

This thread is already a goldmine and it hasn't even reached its second page yet.

Comment

Wade please I beg of you stop chasing stock images that ask you for money. Your life will improve greatly.

Comment

duck lips ew is she literally 13

btw Wade little known fact about me Im actually a Chinese female, send me Paypal donations hellygodsgifttomankind@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                      X