Life Updates of ChaosXVI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life Updates of ChaosXVI

I was asked to move my updates elsewhere since some people dont want to be updated on my life.

So I guess I`m being banished to my own thread that I`m almost 100 percent sure nobody will read but oh well. Here goes.

So last night my depression kicked in pretty bad and i felt like garbage. my friend was at a friends house and i was alone so i called my boyfriend and we chatted for a while and we ended up finding more we had in common. one thing we dont have in common is the fact that he loves country music. i do not. he is such a country guy and i am a country gal but i dont like the music. ive always disliked country music. i might give it a try though. i believe in a relationship its always good to show interest in the things your significant other is in.

i am a little worried about one thing. he smokes cigarettes. i quit back in january so im trying to feel out my cravings and hopefully i dont start smoking again. not that it would matter. i used to like smoking. the only reason i quit before was for someone who i loved.

i put a pic of him because i cant help but feel he is hot as hell. i am absolutely happy seeing him pop up on my phone and knowing that he is there for me through everything ive been going through with working and what not.

speaking of working. i am excited to say i will be starting in the school on monday. now i just need to prep myself for the over a mile and a half walk to the school from where i live.
    Attached Files

Comment

A mile and a half, that's rough. You should probably buy a cheap bike. You'll get a good work out everyday though so there's a positive side to it.
      Last edited by #83.6666666667; September 27th, 2019, 02:56 PM.
      Originally posted by Helly;n542091
      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

• ChaosXVI
        ChaosXVI commented
        Editing a comment
        they called me about 30 minutes ago to tell me that school didnt need me so theyre sending me to a different one. 2.7 miles now......

1.5 miles isn’t that bad tho

Comment

• ChaosXVI
        ChaosXVI commented
        Editing a comment
        they called me a little later telling they need me at a different school thats 2.7 instead. looks like ill be losing hella weight lmaoooo

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
      A mile and a half, that's rough. You should probably buy a cheap bike. You'll get a good work out everyday though so there's a positive side to it.
      She won't cure your incel status, bro.
      Originally posted by Snap
      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Why would you post his picture. That's kinda weird.
        Did you at least get his consent?

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
          Yeah, literally what I was thinking. Posting her bf's picture on a website that hates her, this must be some kind of elaborate troll lmao
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

She won't cure your incel status, bro.
            Funny you say this, when you made a thread dedicated to her. I sure don't remember you ever making a thread before.

Why would he approve of being posted in such a prestige site like this one?
            Originally posted by Helly;n542091
            Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus Caesar View Post
              1.5 miles isn’t that bad tho
              To be fair this time of year, especially if there's no shade thats still a bitch

I walk to work everyday here lately and even around 10 pm here most people would consider it miserable, course I only walk just over a mile

Comment

What the fuck is this Cid ?

Comment

• Cid
                  Cid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  *shrugs*

if this was MvC some autist would have doxed him by now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

if this was MvC some autist would have doxed him by now lol
                  yeah you'd think people here would have more common sense

Comment

So I've been working in the school since Monday and today is my first actual training day lmaooo. What the hell school lmaooo

Comment

Working...
                    X