Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life Updates of ChaosXVI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Life Updates of ChaosXVI

    I was asked to move my updates elsewhere since some people dont want to be updated on my life.

    #2
    So I guess I`m being banished to my own thread that I`m almost 100 percent sure nobody will read but oh well. Here goes.

    So last night my depression kicked in pretty bad and i felt like garbage. my friend was at a friends house and i was alone so i called my boyfriend and we chatted for a while and we ended up finding more we had in common. one thing we dont have in common is the fact that he loves country music. i do not. he is such a country guy and i am a country gal but i dont like the music. ive always disliked country music. i might give it a try though. i believe in a relationship its always good to show interest in the things your significant other is in.

    i am a little worried about one thing. he smokes cigarettes. i quit back in january so im trying to feel out my cravings and hopefully i dont start smoking again. not that it would matter. i used to like smoking. the only reason i quit before was for someone who i loved.

    i put a pic of him because i cant help but feel he is hot as hell. i am absolutely happy seeing him pop up on my phone and knowing that he is there for me through everything ive been going through with working and what not.

    speaking of working. i am excited to say i will be starting in the school on monday. now i just need to prep myself for the over a mile and a half walk to the school from where i live.
    Attached Files

    Comment


      #3
      A mile and a half, that's rough. You should probably buy a cheap bike. You'll get a good work out everyday though so there's a positive side to it.
      Last edited by #83.6666666667; September 27th, 2019, 01:56 PM.
      Originally posted by Helly;n542091
      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

      Comment


      • ChaosXVI
        ChaosXVI commented
        Editing a comment
        they called me about 30 minutes ago to tell me that school didnt need me so theyre sending me to a different one. 2.7 miles now......

      #4
      1.5 miles isn’t that bad tho

      Comment


      • ChaosXVI
        ChaosXVI commented
        Editing a comment
        they called me a little later telling they need me at a different school thats 2.7 instead. looks like ill be losing hella weight lmaoooo

      #5
      Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
      A mile and a half, that's rough. You should probably buy a cheap bike. You'll get a good work out everyday though so there's a positive side to it.
      She won't cure your incel status, bro.
      Originally posted by Snap
      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

      Comment


        #6
        Why would you post his picture. That's kinda weird.
        Did you at least get his consent?

        Comment


          #7
          Originally posted by Ladd View Post
          Why would you post his picture. That's kinda weird.
          Did you at least get his consent?
          Yeah, literally what I was thinking. Posting her bf's picture on a website that hates her, this must be some kind of elaborate troll lmao
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

          Comment


            #8
            Originally posted by Sheko View Post

            She won't cure your incel status, bro.
            Funny you say this, when you made a thread dedicated to her. I sure don't remember you ever making a thread before.

            Originally posted by Ladd View Post
            Why would you post his picture. That's kinda weird.
            Did you at least get his consent?
            Why would he approve of being posted in such a prestige site like this one?
            Originally posted by Helly;n542091
            Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

            Comment


              #9
              Originally posted by Augustus Caesar View Post
              1.5 miles isn’t that bad tho
              To be fair this time of year, especially if there's no shade thats still a bitch

              I walk to work everyday here lately and even around 10 pm here most people would consider it miserable, course I only walk just over a mile

              Comment


                #10
                What the fuck is this Cid ?

                Comment


                • Cid
                  Cid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  *shrugs*

                #11
                Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                Why would you post his picture. That's kinda weird.
                Did you at least get his consent?
                if this was MvC some autist would have doxed him by now lol

                Comment


                  #12
                  Originally posted by Louay View Post

                  if this was MvC some autist would have doxed him by now lol
                  yeah you'd think people here would have more common sense

                  Comment


                    #13
                    So I've been working in the school since Monday and today is my first actual training day lmaooo. What the hell school lmaooo

                    Comment


                      #14
                      So I'm officially homeless as of Saturday coming up. I'm gonna be staying in a hotel for 2 weeks until my place is ready. Hopefully I can afford it with my check coming up.

                      Comment


                        #15
                        Well lots of news but none that yall really care about. The main news is that I dont wanna post this to the what's on your mind thread but I found out I have 4 new and amazing things. (Very wet with sarcasm there) I have a tumor on my left kidney, pancreatitis, gallstones ,and a severe mesenteric blood clot that has been throwing me in the hospital weekly if not sooner lately. The doctors put me on blood thinners and told me I will be alright but I just need to be careful. If I fall and hit my head at all it's an immediate emergency room visit. I'm hoping to get everything situated but until then I had to quit a lot of things including french fries. My favorite food. I've also been juicing and making my life healthier but it feels like it's all in vain. Haha get it.

                        Comment


                          #16
                          Vegeta

                          Lock this plz.

                          Comment


                            #17
                            Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post
                            Well lots of news but none that yall really care about. The main news is that I dont wanna post this to the what's on your mind thread but I found out I have 4 new and amazing things. (Very wet with sarcasm there) I have a tumor on my left kidney, pancreatitis, gallstones ,and a severe mesenteric blood clot that has been throwing me in the hospital weekly if not sooner lately. The doctors put me on blood thinners and told me I will be alright but I just need to be careful. If I fall and hit my head at all it's an immediate emergency room visit. I'm hoping to get everything situated but until then I had to quit a lot of things including french fries. My favorite food. I've also been juicing and making my life healthier but it feels like it's all in vain. Haha get it.
                            ngl I would have expected NasaLies to have prevented you from going to the hospital, he seems like the type of guy who believes vaccines cause autism and doctors inject you with diseases and other crazy shit.

                            if you want to be with him thats your business but please don't follow any suggestions that will put your well-being at risk. hope you are in better health soon

                            Comment


                              #18
                              Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post
                              Well lots of news but none that yall really care about. The main news is that I dont wanna post this to the what's on your mind thread but I found out I have 4 new and amazing things. (Very wet with sarcasm there) I have a tumor on my left kidney, pancreatitis, gallstones ,and a severe mesenteric blood clot that has been throwing me in the hospital weekly if not sooner lately. The doctors put me on blood thinners and told me I will be alright but I just need to be careful. If I fall and hit my head at all it's an immediate emergency room visit. I'm hoping to get everything situated but until then I had to quit a lot of things including french fries. My favorite food. I've also been juicing and making my life healthier but it feels like it's all in vain. Haha get it.
                              Talk about bad genetics.

                              Good thing Orgy didn't breed with this one.
                              Originally posted by Snap
                              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

                              Comment


                              • ChaosXVI
                                ChaosXVI commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Wow. Dont need to be an ass. It's not about pi but genetics it's about smoking cigarettes caused the blood clot which caused most of it. The tumor was there for a long time I just haven't been to a hospital in years and now I'm stuck.

                              #19
                              so last night i was stuck in the emergency room again and they gave me some kind of medication that caused the worst panic attack ive ever had. i was freaking out and all i wanted to do was leave. i was so panicked that i was running my feet back and forth on the bed and the nurses came in and the doctor came in and i was terrified. i didnt know what was going on and i didnt know what to do. they said the medication was for my gallbladder to be less painful but i had a little anxiety being there to begin with. i didnt wanna be there alone and my boyfriend had to work this morning so i told him to just drop me off and not to worry. he dropped me off and they put an iv in and were gonna do scans but i started to panic after they put the med through the iv. i have never felt so alone and scared at the same time. the hospital gave me benadryl to counteract the medication but all that did is make me pass out till they discharged me. i was so scared and all i wanted to do was go home. ive never felt so panicked in my life. i felt like i was gonna die if i stayed in the hospital. soon as i got home i curled up next to my boyfriend and he held me till i calmed down enough to sleep. just having him there was enough to help immensely. i felt more relaxed and i was able to figure out what i needed to do.

                              please dont pick on me for this but i didnt know what to do.

                              Comment


                                #20
                                Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post
                                so last night i was stuck in the emergency room again and they gave me some kind of medication that caused the worst panic attack ive ever had. i was freaking out and all i wanted to do was leave. i was so panicked that i was running my feet back and forth on the bed and the nurses came in and the doctor came in and i was terrified. i didnt know what was going on and i didnt know what to do. they said the medication was for my gallbladder to be less painful but i had a little anxiety being there to begin with. i didnt wanna be there alone and my boyfriend had to work this morning so i told him to just drop me off and not to worry. he dropped me off and they put an iv in and were gonna do scans but i started to panic after they put the med through the iv. i have never felt so alone and scared at the same time. the hospital gave me benadryl to counteract the medication but all that did is make me pass out till they discharged me. i was so scared and all i wanted to do was go home. ive never felt so panicked in my life. i felt like i was gonna die if i stayed in the hospital. soon as i got home i curled up next to my boyfriend and he held me till i calmed down enough to sleep. just having him there was enough to help immensely. i felt more relaxed and i was able to figure out what i needed to do.

                                please dont pick on me for this but i didnt know what to do.
                                So do you not have family and friends? Why come here to look for emotional support?
                                Originally posted by Snap
                                "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

                                Comment


                                • ChaosXVI
                                  ChaosXVI commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  because my family hasnt seemed to care since i found all this health crap out. every time i tell my mom anything she just says "ok" and leaves it at that. my brother just ignores it and my sister avoids the subject.
                              Working...
                              X