Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Scalise isn't offering anything that would stop Stephen Paddock from killing 50 people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

    99% of the time they are the same
    So: casuals > semi-casuals > non-casuals AKA total no-lifes

    Wow, who woulda thunk

    RCA, of course, is the latter

    Boy gets woodies from Master Chief and Broly in equal measure, smfh

    Comment


      #22
      Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

      So: casuals > semi-casuals > non-casuals AKA total no-lifes

      Wow, who woulda thunk

      RCA, of course, is the latter

      Boy gets woodies from Master Chief and Broly in equal measure, smfh
      He's prolly into some weird hentai no lie, would explain his constant anger
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

        Imagine...for a moment...that we banned all the guns...

        "Beep beep, I'm a sheep, beep beep I'm a sheep."-You.

        "Hmmmmm...yummy..."-That guy that just bought some high-quality firearms off the black market.
        Apparently the rant I gave to my cousin on Facebook this morning was also intended for you, so here it is.




        More guns =/= more safe, ya dumbass.

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

          Imagine...for a moment...that we banned all the guns...

          "Beep beep, I'm a sheep, beep beep I'm a sheep."-You.

          "Hmmmmm...yummy..."-That guy that just bought some high-quality firearms off the black market.
          None of the mass shootings in recent memory were committed by career criminals. They were all committed by people who'd never committed an actual crime before, several of which had no history of mental illness either.

          If these people couldn't just buy their guns on the internet, a gun show, or Wal-Mart, they'd have a harder time hoarding assault weapons. Besides, Career criminals usually carry hand guns for personal defense, not assault rifles. Except maybe in Mexico where there are mass graves from drug lords killing entire families or whatever.

          In the U.S. the mass shootings are done by people with squeaky clean records, not likely to have illegal contacts for illegal weapons.

          So yes, banning assault rifles in the U.S. would stop most mass shootings, even in cases like the millionaire Stephen Paddock. If he only had a bolt action rifle, there's no way he could kill 50 people and would 500 others.

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

            He's prolly into some weird hentai no lie, would explain his constant anger
            hentai?

            lol the kid was probably watching liveleak snuff at 14, hentai is the least of the worries in this wave of alt-white radicalization

            Comment


              #26
              Originally posted by Cid View Post

              Apparently the rant I gave to my cousin on Facebook this morning was also intended for you, so here it is.




              More guns =/= more safe, ya dumbass.
              Lol. Schools told Jesus to leave. Please tell me that was satire.
              And I'm genuinely interested in knowing if your cousin had a rebuttal or if he is going to forever hate you. That little exchange gave me a glimpse into family diners. That's some heavy shit.
              I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
              Originally posted by Helly;n539159
              {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
              Originally posted by Helly;n531786
              son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by dan View Post

                hentai?

                lol the kid was probably watching liveleak snuff at 14, hentai is the least of the worries in this wave of alt-white radicalization
                speaking from experience huh
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                Comment


                  #28
                  lol we got our snuff in tape trading

                  I'm not some soy zoomer

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by dan View Post
                    tape trading
                    lol old ass nigga

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

                      I used to think he was a deep-cover Russian bot, but maybe he's just a massively overcompensating Uncle Timofei.
                      he is just progejmer13, autistic person who thinks he is smarter and more mature than he really is.

                      Comment


                        #31
                        Originally posted by Beholder View Post

                        he is just progejmer13, autistic person who thinks he is smarter and more mature than he really is.
                        Don't be surprised when he drops a whole book (that he wrote himself) on your head, Finlander.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X