There's this cute Asian girl at the new local Asian cuisine store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's this cute Asian girl at the new local Asian cuisine store

I don't know her name yet, but I was thinking of asking her on a date.

My luck she's already dating someone anyway, but it can't hurt to try anyway.

I bought some Mandarin Chinese teaching supplies, but I haven't taken the time to study it yet. Besides, she speaks good English, so maybe I don't need this.

Comment

My dude, no one cares about your obsession with Asian girls. It's okay to not make this thread.
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

keep us posted wade-san

Comment

By all means ask her out, you don't need to learn mandarin.

Comment

50-50 shot she's single and just told you she's seeing someone to make you go away, because you're fucking creepy

Comment

You're an obese balding sick-leaving psychopath with absolutely no redeeming qualities. It's so bad that I could write a book around all the cringe worthy shit you've posted over the years, and just as I thought it couldn't get any worse now you're on about harassing some Chinese chick at her job during work hours.

Get a job, hit the treadmill, and learn that the all the planets in the solar system don't revolve around your fat ass (even though they physically should)...and then you can start asking people out.

Comment

I feel like I've seen this exact same post before... you need to do something about your yellow fever

Comment

Me sure to show her Take Five and tell her that you're personal friends with the webmaster.

I mean, it'll be a lie. But I'm willing to put on an act if it means getting you offline more.

Comment

I think you got a good shot

Comment

Well, I tried today. She said she's not dating anyone, but she's also not interested. lol. That was disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                        I feel like I've seen this exact same post before... you need to do something about your yellow fever

What the heck is wrong with you anyway? Other people have preferences and stuff.

Besides I like lots of women, I just think it would be nice to be married to an Asian woman. I reason they are the highest I.Q. group in the population, so if I had kids with an Asian woman they'd be smarter for two genetic reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

What the heck is wrong with you anyway? Other people have preferences and stuff.

Besides I like lots of women, I just think it would be nice to be married to an Asian woman. I reason they are the highest I.Q. group in the population, so if I had kids with an Asian woman they'd be smarter for two genetic reasons.
                          Jewbrew girls are actually smarter and I mention this because your future spawn (if you somehow manage to sire any) will need all the help they can get to counterbalance, well, you.

Comment

there's a difference between preference and unhealthy obsession/fetish

Comment

Well, I tried today. She said she's not dating anyone, but she's also not interested. lol. That was disappointing.
                              Well, at least she was honest. And at least you tried.

Comment

Jesus Christ, this thread is actually savage.
                                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                  My dude, no one cares about your obsession with Asian girls. It's okay to not make this thread.
                                  Idk, I’m entertained. As far as I’m concerned, Wade is the best part of this website.

Comment

wade your child is going to hate you, for real I am the resident racist here and there is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin

get help before you spawn another school shooter, seriously

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

wade your child is going to hate you, for real I am the resident racist here and there is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin

get help before you spawn another school shooter, seriously

lol
                                      There haven't been any Asian school shooters, so there's no reason for this comment. Asian people mostly leave everyone else alone, contrary to anti-Communist propaganda.

Comment

There haven't been any Asian school shooters, so there's no reason for this comment. Asian people mostly leave everyone else alone, contrary to anti-Communist propaganda.
                                        I love how obsessed you are with Asians, despite only talking about them in stereotypes. Have you ever had a conversation with an Asian? I don't even know if you've talked to Jay before.

Comment

Working...
                                        X