Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything Interesting Happen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anything Interesting Happen?

    Well?

    #2
    Eh, not really.

    ...Unless you count Wade's ramblings as interesting, or Helly's 20th discussion on race stuff as interesting, or his recent conversion to Veganism.

    ...Oh, that's right, and 83 got into another buttmad spat with Helly.
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; August 5th, 2019, 07:21 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
      Eh, not really.

      ...Unless you count Wade's ramblings as interesting, or Helly's 20th discussion on race stuff as interesting, or his recent conversion to Veganism.

      ...Oh, that's right, and 83 got into another buttmad spat with Helly.
      Lol sounds hilarious. This place hasn't changed one bit. I like that.

      Comment


        #4
        999 policts threads
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          999 policts threads
          Not 1,000? Laaaaame.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
            Well?
            I reached enlightenment (kinda)

            Comment


              #7
              I think the n word is banned

              Comment


                #8
                we were a dragonball site

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                  we were a dragonball site
                  This is good to hear.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Ani showed up, posted twice, then left again.

                    In that same time, I don't think I've seen Zeed or Snap.
                    Originally posted by Wade
                    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Posting rarely at this point. Site’s about run dry for me.
                      Last edited by Ziku; August 6th, 2019, 05:03 PM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Cid is trying to work for NASA or is working for them so he doesn't post as often.

                        Got banned and came back, a bunch of members I noticed were inactive. I blame Jelly's satanic music. Or maybe it was our Russian bot trying to destroy the site.

                        Phobe doesn't want to post anyone. One of the members that I mentioned that became inactive.

                        Shekos gone full KKK, further confirming he was indeed Anime18.

                        Morph is lost in his internet persona. Sad to see.

                        Shob had a son, probably blazing it up with his little homie.

                        Chara moved in with Culpa, creating what is probably the first T5 crossover.

                        Org brought his fiance to the site. Probably the only good thing he's ever done. Shes great.

                        Had a "new" member called Techtastic who almost only talked about technology. Which was interesting.

                        Besides that I can't really think of anything else. Sites been pretty inactive in general.

                        What's up with you? You got your job back or got a new one?
                        I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
                        Originally posted by Helly;n539159
                        {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
                        Originally posted by Helly;n531786
                        son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                          Ani showed up, posted twice, then left again.

                          In that same time, I don't think I've seen Zeed or Snap.
                          Oh really? Nice. Aside from that, seems like much hasn't changed here.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            i've been saving the literature section with my jimmy neutron fanfics
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              they thought this forum wud get big so they decided to ban all the words

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Omg darkseeker

                                lol, i was just thinking of making a thread asking where tf u disappeared to. how u been, dude, havent seen u in a minute

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Yo dickseeker how have you been, fam?

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                    Omg darkseeker

                                    lol, i was just thinking of making a thread asking where tf u disappeared to. how u been, dude, havent seen u in a minute
                                    I've been good. Just living life. The usual. And yeah it's been awhile.
                                    Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                                    Yo dickseeker how have you been, fam?
                                    I've been good. Just doing what I love like always.
                                    Last edited by Darkseeker1379; August 7th, 2019, 07:11 PM.

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X