Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lolantifa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #41
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
    She looks like she belongs in the Alt-right group parties. Guess she took a LEFT turn at Albuquerque instead of RIGHT.
    There's probably a lot of crossover between antifa and the alt-right, tbh.

    Comment


      #42
      Originally posted by Cid View Post

      There's probably a lot of crossover between antifa and the alt-right, tbh.
      12iq post
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

      Comment


        #43
        Originally posted by Cid View Post
        > She

        Oh
        Took this long for someone to say it, look at her face she had no choice but to be a degenerate. I will keep her in my prayers.

        Comment


          #44
          Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

          12iq post
          12 whole points higher than u, does it make you jealous

          Comment


            #45
            Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

            Took this long for someone to say it, look at her face she had no choice but to be a degenerate. I will keep her in my prayers.
            I mean... If she didn't have the tats, wasn't scowling, and did something, anything else with her hair she might not look like a redneck Justin Beiber cosplayer.

            Comment


            • Cid
              Cid commented
              Editing a comment
              The drugs probably aren't helping, either. She def a crackhead.

            #46
            Originally posted by Cid View Post

            I mean... If she didn't have the tats, wasn't scowling, and did something, anything else with her hair she might not look like a redneck Justin Beiber cosplayer. would still look like a post op Ellen Degeneres.
            She never had a chance

            Comment


            • Cid
              Cid commented
              Editing a comment
              lolololol

            #47
            Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post

            12 whole points higher than u, does it make you jealous
            So are you back to dicksucking me again
            do you always get horny for me when you're on your period or something
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

            Comment


              #48
              Originally posted by Cid View Post

              I mean... If she didn't have the tats, wasn't scowling, and did something, anything else with her hair she might not look like a redneck Justin Beiber cosplayer.
              Just deport her-- Oh wait, you can't. And yet we wont' take in desperate immigrants eager to work and pay taxes but we keep degenerates like her around on welfare. *coughs*

              Honestly she is the posture child for education. Just flash her image at any republican and go "You SURE.. you don't want to pay for free education...??"


              For that matter she could be the posture child for universal healthcare.

              Comment


                #49
                Originally posted by Cid View Post

                There's probably a lot of crossover between antifa and the alt-right, tbh.
                Funny you say this, my ex-friend who is now an unironic alt-right nazi used to be in antifa.

                Comment

                Working...
                X