Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So are we voting for Trump or what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    So are we voting for Trump or what?

    My decision will be based on the collective geniuses of you guys

    #2
    and Kanye for 2024

    Comment


      #3
      if you don't vote you can't lose

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Max View Post
        and Kanye for 2024
        Making history with the First Lady being a hobbit

        Comment


          #5
          Of course we're voting for Trump. How else will we destroy America?

          For the motherland, comrade.

          Comment


            #6
            would be hilarious to watch the mental breakdowns if he got re-elected even though this site would be unusable for the next 4 years
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

            Comment


              #7
              might as well let Russia do to America what the UK did to Australia

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                would be hilarious to watch the mental breakdowns if he got re-elected even though this site would be unusable for the next 4 years
                If he gets re-elected I will have a 3 word response:

                America Deserves Him

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

                  If he gets re-elected I will have a 3 word response:

                  America Deserves Him
                  The left definitely deserves him, I wholeheartedly agree.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

                    If he gets re-elected I will have a 3 word response:

                    America Deserves Him
                    a 3 word response and an essay every single day afterward
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                      a 3 word response and an essay every single day afterward
                      I do you love me some good essays

                      Comment


                        #12
                        If he get's re-elected it's because the dems screwed Bernie for the second time and handed him the election.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                          a 3 word response and an essay every single day afterward
                          lmao u didn't have to kill the man
                          Originally posted by Snap
                          "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Yu View Post

                            The left definitely deserves him, I wholeheartedly agree.
                            The right deserves him. After 8 years of Trump, the Republican Party will be in shambles. lmao

                            Comment


                              #15
                              "THE RIGHT DESERVES HIM!"
                              "THE LEFT DESERVES HIM!"


                              Eh, why not both...

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                                "THE RIGHT DESERVES HIM!"
                                "THE LEFT DESERVES HIM!"


                                Eh, why not both...
                                Well, that's what Shob said. If Trump gets four more years then America deserves him.

                                I was just making an anti-republican joke.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                                  "THE RIGHT DESERVES HIM!"
                                  "THE LEFT DESERVES HIM!"


                                  Eh, why not both...
                                  I'd like "neither" tbh.
                                  Originally posted by Wade
                                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                    I'd like "neither" tbh.
                                    You know what, yer right.


                                    It's the rest of the world that deserves him.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Cid View Post

                                      The right deserves him. After 8 years of Trump, the Republican Party will be in shambles. lmao
                                      The left deserves him for bringing about his rise in the first place, lmao. You think the democrats are gonna be any better off with lunatics like AOC on the rise?

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Yu View Post

                                        The left deserves him for bringing about his rise in the first place, lmao. You think the democrats are gonna be any better off with lunatics like AOC on the rise?
                                        Only conservatives hate AOC, tbh.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X