Thought of a cool original idea for a video game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought of a cool original idea for a video game

Ok so it's set in a post-apocolyptic world and there's a virus going around turning everyone into zombies or the infected or something and humanity is in shambles and it's anarchy everywhere and you're also infected but you're also not because you and only you can suppress your zombie urges and also it's open world and there's crafting and an artstyle inspired by Overwatch or maybe Fortnite.

Oh and also you have to find the cure but you never do find it otherwise I can't make sequels.
    Last edited by Pocket Rocket; June 11th, 2019, 12:32 AM.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

shut the fuck up

and take my money

Comment

what's the working title

Comment

Truly a visionary take. Just needs a shop with microtransactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          Oh and also you have to find the cure but you never do find it otherwise I can't make sequels.
          Not very good at transitioning a story are you? Maybe after you find the cure, it gets stolen by space aliens....then you could do zombie aliens which are incurable.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Not very good at transitioning a story are you? Maybe after you find the cure, it gets stolen by space aliens....then you could do zombie aliens which are incurable.
            Or, or... smart zombies steal the cure back.

Last edited by OrganizationXV; June 11th, 2019, 09:23 AM.
            Originally posted by Wade
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
              what's the working title
              Project Woke
              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

There could be a feature where you unlock different zombie abilities but you can also sacrifice those points for another cool thing. And whatever you spend your zombie points on depends on how much of a monster you become, and you can become lord of the zombies, or keep your humanity and be the beacon of the resistance

Comment

Where do trans cuties fit into all this?

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
                    Pocket Rocket commented
                    Editing a comment
                    about 70% of the characters in the game will be trans

Oh!

I have so many questions to ask you:

Will there be post game-content after finishing the game?

Will I gain a magnificent title for saving humanity in-game?

How much time would you suggest that I collectively spend on your game? 100 hours? 300 hours max?

Do I have to spend actual money to gain a few interesting trinkets in-game, or will there be in-game currency that will help me achieve my goal of possessing a unique item to boast amongst my friends?

I haven't greeted you in ages, so I hope that you have a great day-night, PR. ^u^

Comment

Have you considered selling out to EA after a couple successful gams, or are you planning on immediately throwing in microtransactions and on-disk DLC just to see how much you can take in?
                    Originally posted by Wade
                    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
                      Pocket Rocket commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The latter plus the disc is made of cardboard with instructions written on it telling you to mail it to my company along with another 60 dollars for a real copy.

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post
                    Oh!

I have so many questions to ask you:

Will there be post game-content after finishing the game?

Will I gain a magnificent title for saving humanity in-game?

How much time would you suggest that I collectively spend on your game? 100 hours? 300 hours max?

Do I have to spend actual money to gain a few interesting trinkets in-game, or will there be in-game currency that will help me achieve my goal of possessing a unique item to boast amongst my friends?

I haven't greeted you in ages, so I hope that you have a great day-night, PR. ^u^
                    Well I plan to release the game unfinished and then add in an ending at a later point so maybe someday there can be post game too.

Oh humanity never gets saved. I can't let the edgy atmosphere fade despite looking a DreamWorks movie.

Lootboxes can guarantee at least 400 hours of trying to get the things you're after.

Well the final boss is planned to be hidden in a lootbox along with every single decent weapon. Happy hunting.

Thank you.
                    Last edited by Pocket Rocket; June 15th, 2019, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Well I plan to release the game unfinished and then add in an ending at a later point so maybe someday there can be post game too.

Oh humanity never gets saved. I can't let the edgy atmosphere fade despite looking a DreamWorks movie.

Lootboxes can guarantee at least 400 hours of trying to get the things you're after.

Well the final boss is planned to be hidden in a lootbox along with every single decent weapon. Happy hunting.

Thank you.
                      Eh?!

Unfinished game? Lootboxes?

Are you trying to fleece me out of my money, PR?

I-I'll have you know that I will never hand over my one dollar and dime to you- any time soon.

You don't have to thank me- I'm happy to see that you're as chipper as ever, and that makes me extremely happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

Eh?!

Unfinished game? Lootboxes?

Are you trying to fleece me out of my money, PR?

I-I'll have you know that I will never hand over my one dollar and dime to you- any time soon.

You don't have to thank me- I'm happy to see that you're as chipper as ever, and that makes me extremely happy!
                        I just want to do something original that no modern AAA game has tried to do before is all.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
                          Mr.Sunshine commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You have my blessings to continue your work, so pave the future for Modern Gaming as no one has ever seen it before, PR. ^_^

Are there any white people in the game?

Besides the main villain, of course.
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                          Are there any white people in the game?

Besides the main villain, of course.
                          Yes.

The main villain's lackey.

Comment

Ok so it's set in a post-apocolyptic world and there's a virus going around turning everyone into zombies or the infected or something and humanity is in shambles and it's anarchy everywhere and you're also infected but you're also not because you and only you can suppress your zombie urges and also it's open world and there's crafting and an artstyle inspired by Overwatch or maybe Fortnite.

Did you perhaps see this?

Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                            Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Btw there should also be state of the art character customization. Including lots of clothing choices.

Also, optional full nudity.

And a romance aspect and some sex scenes too, if one so wishes.
                              Last edited by Chara; June 15th, 2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
                                Btw there should also be state of the art character customization. Including lots of clothing choices.

Also, optional full nudity.

And a romance aspect and some sex scenes too, if one so wishes.
                                Nudity is not a clothing choice.

Comment

Nudity is not a clothing choice.
                                  It's lack of clothing, which should be implemented

Comment

Working...
                                  X