Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justice? Justice is a delusion you will not find on this or any other sphere.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice? Justice is a delusion you will not find on this or any other sphere.

True equity could only be realized through divinity, and we would be unlikely to perceive it as much before transcending to a plane in which these mundane matters no longer matter, if such is your belief.

But above all else and failing every other endeavor, we have hope.

Give me your hands, if we be friends, and Phobetwhore shall restore amends.

No, I'm not drunk. Can't we all just be frenly frens? :}

But maybe justice can be found on a cube. You think about that?

Comment

But the earth is flat

Comment

When you say something like "frenly frens" then yeah, there is no hope.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
            But the earth is flat
            You know for all their effort and bolstering. You think they have the balls to fund a trip to the edge of the world and run into the ice wall that circles the flat earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
              But maybe justice can be found on a cube. You think about that?
              Justice does not exist within spaces of any number of dimensions, Euclidean or otherwise.

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
              When you say something like "frenly frens" then yeah, there is no hope.....
              Please stop flirting with me.

I like you as a friend and appreciate your company, but I fear I am asexual and cannot invite your advances.

Comment

You're such a silly, little goose, Phob!

Justice is a pristine, impartial instrument of Judgement that exists to rectify the evils and wrongs of the world.

The impartial, apathetic, pristine Justice that I possess may differ from your conceptualization of Justice- it very well be the splitting of fine hair; however, I'm certain that we both undoubtedly concur that everything that is degenerate/perverse/evil is absolutely wrong, and that it must be annihilated through the fair process of Justice followed by Judgement.

I wholeheartedly- quite sincerely, agree that humanity is simply incapable of bringing forth true equity- in regards to Justice and Judgement, for we're all flawed beings that hold differentiating perspectives on Justice, and how to follow through with Judgement.

Only through the existence and will of a divine Justice and Judgement shall it ever bring forth a truly egalitarian conclusion where everyone's evil/degeneracy/perversion/immorality will be rectified.

That's why humanity must strive to establish a Justice that's as close to being utterly impartial, apathetic, and pristine as humanely possible.

Even if its not divine in nature, Justice will be had, and wrong-doers will be punished in life for their evil.

That's how I see it. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

You know for all their effort and bolstering. You think they have the balls to fund a trip to the edge of the world and run into the ice wall that circles the flat earth.
                  I've heard of flat-earthers taking flights around the world to prove it was flat, but they just say the plane turns around when they're asleep or some such nonsense.
                  Originally posted by Wade
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                    True equity could only be realized through divinity, and we would be unlikely to perceive it as much before transcending to a plane in which these mundane matters no longer matter, if such is your belief.

But above all else and failing every other endeavor, we have hope.

Give me your hands, if we be friends, and Phobetwhore shall restore amends.

No, I'm not drunk. Can't we all just be frenly frens? :}
                    Even a divine being punishing the wicked would not be Justice. Justice would be like if there were no evil and no evil people to begin with.

thus God is not a Just God, because he created evil people.

Punishing the murderer for the loss of the victim does not change the fact that the victim's life was cut short. So even an eternity in Hell won't change the moral fact that the victim was wronged, which if God had not created evil in the first place, then the victim never would have been wronged.

Comment

• Wade
                      Wade commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But just to be clear, if God hadn't created evil in the first place, most of us wouldn't exist. Everybody probably has a murderer or a rapist for at least one ancestor, so without evil you wouldn't exist. Even Jesus supposedly had two whores and a murderer for ancestors.

Without God, there is nothing but Nihilism, so you may as well believe in God and obey God, even though the lack of a Just God proves that even God himself is not perfectly righteous. You may as well worship God, because that is the only conceivable meaning to existence.

Comment

• Wade
                      Wade commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The Greeks originally believed everything came from Chaos, but later they concluded everything came from Logos.

The Problem with Chaos is manifold, there is no meaning, but the universe is too ordered to have no meaning. The other problem with Chaos is that Logos actually transcends Chaos while Chaos does not transcend Logos. Thus Logos is more fundamental than Chaos. Thus all possible realities come from Logos, and Chaos is merely an illusion caused by partial understanding of Logos.

Thus "In the beginning was the Logos and the Logos was with God and the Logos was God...all things were made by Him and without Him was not anything made which was made..."

That is true, but the part about Jesus being God in the Flesh is not true. Thus the New Testament authors were false prophets, even though they quoted a Greek philosopher who technically was correct.
                  Working...
                  X