PSA: Watch your hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA: Watch your hands

We've been getting reports of hands turning against their owners and killing them by means of strangulation, eye gouging, stabbing, and ultimately all cases end the same: the hands remove themselves from the arms of the victims by any means. Every autopsy report has revealed that every victim is found handless. We urge everyone to stay inside their homes until we find out where the disembodied hands are nesting. If you see any disembodied hands scurrying about or suspect that you've found their nesting sites, alert the authorities immediately.

Possible warning signs that your hands are rebelling against your body: your hands seem to twitch or move on their own, you start to experience voices in your head urging you to grab sharp objects or telling you that the reign of humanity is near its end, your hands are showing early stages of horrific mutations, or your hands have literally grown mouths and eyes and have told you that they want to detach and kill you.

Thank you for your time. If you would like to do your part in the war on hands, we highly encourage that you all cut off your hands and destroy them before they have the chance to destroy you.

shut the fuck up
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
      shut the fuck up
      No u

Comment

Just let it happen, tbh

Comment

The devil finds mischief for idle hands to do.
          Idk if edit isn't working or if its just my cookies being dumb. Maybe I need to talk about it to fix it.
          Last edited by Culpa the Moth Mage; May 13th, 2019, 11:33 PM.
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

I believe you. I was on this bus, right? And I saw this smoking white chick with a huge ass. My hand just moved on its own and grabbed one of her cheeks; it wasn't me. I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by Eren View Post
              I believe you. I was on this bus, right? And I saw this smoking white chick with a huge ass. My hand just moved on its own and grabbed one of her cheeks; it wasn't me. I swear.
              I'll need you to report to our headquarters and sign a waiver so we can chop off your hands.

Comment

Working...
              X