Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSA: Wash your hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    PSA: Wash your hands

    Legit I've seen people in public bathrooms just walk out without even washing their hands. Disgusting af tbh. Like imagine they're gonna end up giving someone a hug or a handshake with that 5 fingered Chernobyl nuclear meltdown they're walking around with. Please just wash your hands it takes like a minute at most.

    And please if you see anyone walk out of a bathroom without washing their hands, do me a favor and kill them. Thanks.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

    #2
    The degree to which you care about how people conduct themselves in public washrooms is suspicious. Do you potentially acquire majority of your income via some glory hole service?

    Whatever the case, just the mere fact that you use public washrooms makes you no less filthy than them.
    Last edited by Eren; May 12th, 2019, 06:35 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Eren View Post
      The degree to which you care about how people conduct themselves in public washrooms is suspicious. Do you potentially acquire majority of your income via some glory hole service?
      It'd be weird if he cared about hands then.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Eren View Post
        The degree to which you care about how people conduct themselves in public washrooms is suspicious. Do you potentially acquire majority of your income via some glory hole service?

        Whatever the case, just the mere fact that you use public washrooms makes you no less filthy than them.
        oh i don't use them i just wash my hands in them and hope i set a good example for people
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

        Comment


          #5
          consider this, they washed their hands with the ass
          This Heat - Working Night

          Comment


            #6
            do i need to wash my hands after I pee too

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Max View Post
              do i need to wash my hands after I pee too
              u can wash it with pee if you wanna save time

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
                u can wash it with pee if you wanna save time
                Thank you

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  Legit I've seen people in public bathrooms just walk out without even washing their hands. Disgusting af tbh. Like imagine they're gonna end up giving someone a hug or a handshake with that 5 fingered Chernobyl nuclear meltdown they're walking around with. Please just wash your hands it takes like a minute at most.

                  And please if you see anyone walk out of a bathroom without washing their hands, do me a favor and kill them. Thanks.
                  That shite doesn't do much besides make germs stronger unless your hands are already dirty I say just use hand sanitizer.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

                    That shite doesn't do much besides make germs stronger unless your hands are already dirty I say just use hand sanitizer.
                    Gotta use the alcohol based kind too, otherwise it's the same deal.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Max View Post
                      do i need to wash my hands after I pee too
                      as long as you do it before you pee you should be fine
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Yes, this is definitely an off-Topic Thread if I ever seen one. Yes, you should always wash your hands gems exist.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X