• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hey, you're back. I remember you.

...Haven't seen you in a while...

Good to see you, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by .Kidd//Notwen View Post

Yeeeeeeah!!! Orrrgyyyy!!! Whats up, baby! I didnt know if you left or not either. That scared me, bro!
      I might be slow to respond sometimes, but T5 is in my soul, dude. I'm here for life.

Comment

who
        Originally posted by Snap
        "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

• .Kidd//Notwen
          .Kidd//Notwen commented
          Editing a comment
          Feelings mutual

bla bla bla

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
          Welcome back
          For as long as possible, my guy.

Comment

I do have a couple of artist i've been on. I'll be sure to swing by. Good to see you again, my guy.
            Good to hear, I am always looking for new music.

Comment

As always, smooth, and unorthodox lingo. Good to see you again. I missed you... No homo. I hope you're not too busy to link like old times as well. I'm striving for betterment and I appreciate the concern. Right now i'm just trying to put something out. With my coming back, ill be more in tuned with you guys progress. I see you've evolved a bit as well.
              I've "evolved", eh....pff....heh, dont insult me. This Helly, and the Helly from before are totally dissimilar, nothing alike at all except in name only....i have transcended that former shell completely and become something far greater than anything that old selfish cynic could ever conceive of. he is nothing, he is gone, banished to the ether never to be heard from again. i have evolved? that is not quite accurate....i have razed helly to the ground, and arisen from its ashes a burning avatar of change.....

anyway...im always busy, but never so much that i cant come by erry now n again. finna post up some doodley things in my art thread rn, actually....

Comment

I'm mostly working on D&D stuff but I'll have a few drawings every now and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

I've "evolved", eh....pff....heh, dont insult me. This Helly, and the Helly from before are totally dissimilar, nothing alike at all except in name only....i have transcended that former shell completely and become something far greater than anything that old selfish cynic could ever conceive of. he is nothing, he is gone, banished to the ether never to be heard from again. i have evolved? that is not quite accurate....i have razed helly to the ground, and arisen from its ashes a burning avatar of change.....

anyway...im always busy, but never so much that i cant come by erry now n again. finna post up some doodley things in my art thread rn, actually....
                  Nothing wrong with being cynical. I understand it and rather like the realism because we share that much. However I think you've confused that a bit with being somewhat narcissistic, lol.

Evolving isn't such a bad thing, ya know. Its simply apart of growing up. This time around I am taking life a lot more seriously. I want the best for you, HeavenFighter.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                    I'm mostly working on D&D stuff but I'll have a few drawings every now and again.
                    Well I myself plan on doing a lot ending this year and going into next year. I'll push you like never before. Anything that I know I will share. If I think you can do better or you're not doing making an effort, ill let it be known because I believe in you. I would like to see what you have to show me i the future. I will truly make it my mission to complete at least 1-3 Chapters of literature weekly.

Comment

Well I myself plan on doing a lot ending this year and going into next year. I'll push you like never before. Anything that I know I will share. If I think you can do better or you're not doing making an effort, ill let it be known because I believe in you. I would like to see what you have to show me i the future. I will truly make it my mission to complete at least 1-3 Chapters of literature weekly.
                      Dude, I'm 100% down with that. I find that I mostly just need the motivation to do art. That's why I'm focusing on dungeons and dragons, I have an audience for it.

Comment

Dude, I'm 100% down with that. I find that I mostly just need the motivation to do art. That's why I'm focusing on dungeons and dragons, I have an audience for it.
                        Ok cool. So is this a newer peace or the same one as before? You know with the Vampires and ect? If different then I still commend what you have in mind. Tell me more about the story any time you feel like it. I myself will do the Sci Fi series for now. I have somewhat of a layout and will make it my mission ro complete 50 chapters before I implement a full on comic book. The action, comedy, and serious tone will be on a whole other level.

Comment

Ok cool. So is this a newer peace or the same one as before? You know with the Vampires and ect? If different then I still commend what you have in mind. Tell me more about the story any time you feel like it. I myself will do the Sci Fi series for now. I have somewhat of a layout and will make it my mission ro complete 50 chapters before I implement a full on comic book. The action, comedy, and serious tone will be on a whole other level.
                          The D&D story? Yeah, this is a pretty different thing. The vampire story is on hiatus until I'm ready to actually tackle the story properly (So far every attempt to do the story justice hasn't lived up to expectations). Basically what I'm working on with the D&D thing is that the party was killed off from different, unrelated things, but their spirits were brought together by a spiritcaller. Their goal right now is to get their original bodies back, but once they find the secret to resurrection they'll have a chance to focus on the rest of the world's problems- through the spirit world, archdemons are attaching themselves to the world and causing an apocalypse.

I'd love to see where you're going with the sci fi series, the idea of alien psychics has only grown on me since you brought it up last. Are you gonna write it out, and then transfer it into a comic book style? That's an ambitious project, if so.

Comment

The D&D story? Yeah, this is a pretty different thing. The vampire story is on hiatus until I'm ready to actually tackle the story properly (So far every attempt to do the story justice hasn't lived up to expectations). Basically what I'm working on with the D&D thing is that the party was killed off from different, unrelated things, but their spirits were brought together by a spiritcaller. Their goal right now is to get their original bodies back, but once they find the secret to resurrection they'll have a chance to focus on the rest of the world's problems- through the spirit world, archdemons are attaching themselves to the world and causing an apocalypse.
                            That's an interesting idea. I'm intrigued to see where you take it. At the end of the day it's all about where you take the story and how well you write the story. I'm interested to see what you come up with.

I'd love to see where you're going with the sci fi series, the idea of alien psychics has only grown on me since you brought it up last. Are you gonna write it out, and then transfer it into a comic book style? That's an ambitious project, if so.
                            Yes, I will write at least write 50 chapters before I have the series illustrated. This will give me time to write away before I draw it out. Kinda how mangaka write manga chapters before a Anime or how Cartoonist make story boards before they make Animations.

The 24 Psychic Super Soldiers will be named in puns after Sports Cars, while the Greek Alphabet will feature their Code Names. The main character will take on the code name as Super Soldier Omega. I was thinking of naming him after the Ferrari but now i'm thinking the BMW. America will be one of the only countries with a military resistance. Their military leader is responsible for seeking out these individuals with a couple already working for their cause. There are many countries with their own with Japan having a few which feature big names like Honda.

So you get where im going with this. Not only that but Elite Draconian soldiers may be named after Aircrafts like Fighter Jets or simple transportation planes. The story will feature weapons akin to Light Sabers, and yet share many differences. There are crystal like sabers, as well as many different type of photon weapons that are derived from the Draconian Empire.

I'll make the main character very challenged for his use of an oldschool revolver(though the revolver would be quite futuristic in our current times). His Psionic abilities will have those around him question his usefulness and that is what will make him interesting. He just very well may be what 'that creature' finds quite an obstacle in the future, but no one will see it this way yet. So as of now he will be more of comic relief and a 'cheap shot' kind of character.

Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; May 9th, 2019, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• .Kidd//Notwen
                              .Kidd//Notwen commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Camaro sounds good too.

Nothing wrong with being cynical. I understand it and rather like the realism because we share that much. However I think you've confused that a bit with being somewhat narcissistic, lol.

Evolving isn't such a bad thing, ya know. Its simply apart of growing up. This time around I am taking life a lot more seriously. I want the best for you, HeavenFighter.
                            Oh ive still got my pride lul, that is the next demon i must excise. no im very much talking about my old cynicism. It is helpful only insofar as a protection for yourself and those you care about, but I dont want to end my circle of attention and impact there. Like I've previously mentioned, I wish to serve as a catalyst for transformation....and that is only possible if you allow yourself to be a bit optimistic about random strangers who probably did nothing to deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Evolution is not bad, sure, but it can only take an individual so far if their fundamental structures are all wrong....that is why i say "i am neither helly nor sleepwalker, i am the one who will defeat them". the former cynical nihilist, and the former hedonist, they had already reached the peaks of their possibility - it was unsatisfactory to me however, still something more was needed and so i threw them both out and started from the beginning....

i am potential

i am change

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Oh ive still got my pride lul, that is the next demon i must excise. no im very much talking about my old cynicism. It is helpful only insofar as a protection for yourself and those you care about, but I dont want to end my circle of attention and impact there. Like I've previously mentioned, I wish to serve as a catalyst for transformation....and that is only possible if you allow yourself to be a bit optimistic about random strangers who probably did nothing to deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Evolution is not bad, sure, but it can only take an individual so far if their fundamental structures are all wrong....that is why i say "i am neither helly nor sleepwalker, i am the one who will defeat them". the former cynical nihilist, and the former hedonist, they had already reached the peaks of their possibility - it was unsatisfactory to me however, still something more was needed and so i threw them both out and started from the beginning....

i am potential

i am change
                              I guess you do have a stronger... personality about yourself these days. Just know yourself and you will do fine and I belive in you. Don't over think yourself. You're a lot more valuable than you give yourself credit. Reach greater hights and take what you lost and create something beautiful, k.
                              Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; May 11th, 2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Interesting Thread...I must say so myself. You should always know your Self, and what you are worth just a bit of Knowledge on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MyGod101 View Post
                                  Interesting Thread...I must say so myself. You should always know your Self, and what you are worth just a bit of Knowledge on here.
                                  Appreciate the wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                                  X