• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want you guys of T5 to know...

I really miss you guy's.

Where'd you go? We missed you so.

Comment

Well I've gained responsibilities is all. I work two jobs in hopes of getting out of a slump im in and then finally getting back to how things were. Its happening slowly but surely, but while thats happening... I'm missing out on what gave me the inspiration and motivation to prosper. I realized that T5 was actually a good part of that.

So for the near future... I would like to know how can I help out? I've been with the community for at least a long 7 years now. What kind of money will T5 need to grow into a more lively forum once more. In the very near future, i'm willing to help out. We're not children any more, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by .Kidd//Notwen View Post
        Well I've gained responsibilities is all. I work two jobs in hopes of getting out of a slump im in and then finally getting back to how things were. Its happening slowly but surely, but while thats happening... I'm missing out on what gave me the inspiration and motivation to prosper. I realized that T5 was actually a good part of that.

So for the near future... I would like to know how can I help out? I've been with the community for at least a long 7 years now. What kind of money will T5 need to grow into a more lively forum once more. In the very near future, i'm willing to help out. We're not children any more, ya know?
        Money doesn't really guarantee activity, mate. Word of mouth advertising is much more valuable for that.

But I'm glad you're getting back on your feet, man. We need more of those stories around here.

Comment

Yooooo, my boy Notwen's back! How've you been, man?

Comment

Maybe so but I wasn't planning on just throwing it away at nothing. I remember we discussed if it was possible for T5 to get like a mobile app or something. We live in a more technological generation and rely on our phones for easy notifications. I don't know how much that will cost but It's something I dreamt of. Promotion through mouth, while feasible, shouldn't be the end of all. We can aim higher.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
              Yooooo, my boy Notwen's back! How've you been, man?
              Yeeeeeeah!!! Orrrgyyyy!!! Whats up, baby! I didnt know if you left or not either. That scared me, bro!

Comment

Maybe so but I wasn't planning on just throwing it away at nothing. I remember we discussed if it was possible for T5 to get like a mobile app or something. We live in a more technological generation and rely on our phones for easy notifications. I don't know how much that will cost but It's something I dreamt of. Promotion through mouth, while feasible, shouldn't be the end of all. We can aim higher.
                https://www.vbulletin.com/en/mobile/

Mobile suite is $200. I don't think it's worth the price, however. I'd have to look into it, but the last I heard was that it was bugged and didn't work as advertised.

Comment

Is it monthly or straight out.

Comment

I understand somewhat of what its asking. The funny part is that I could easily throw away that kind of money for test measures but not at the moment giving theres something stopping me from doing that until a couple of months hopefully. In the near future I'll give you that $200+ and with potential a little more. Depending on what it's asking. It wont be a problem... or it shouldnt be in the up coming month's. Either way... I'm willing to see what it does.
                    Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; May 7th, 2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

VB5 may not be a good idea from what I've read. There still should be Alternatives

Comment

Is it monthly or straight out.
                        I understand somewhat of what its asking. The funny part is that I could easily throw away that kind of money for test measures but not at the moment giving theres something stopping me from doing that until a couple of months hopefully. In the near future I'll give you that $200+ and with potential a little more. Depending on what it's asking. It wont be a problem... or it shouldnt be in the up coming month's. Either way... I'm willing to see what it does.
                        Not monthly, thank goodness. One time payment. However, as I said, I don't think it'd be a worthwhile investment if the software is so bugged it can't be used. On the site's forums there was a post by the staff advising people not to purchase the mobile suitebecause it was non-fuctioning. If that's still the case, it would be a waste of money. I'll look into it some in the coming weeks to see if it was ever fixed.

VB5 may not be a good idea from what I've read. There still should be Alternatives
                        Well, that ship already sailed. We've been on VB5 since the beginning. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                          I'll look into it some in the coming weeks to see if it was ever fixed.
                          Would it be possible to grab contact information from the source.

Comment

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...50#post4414450

So, I don't have a Mac computer so I wouldn't even be able to create an iOS app, which means if I purchased the mobile suite, it'd be for Android only. Probably not worth it. The built-in mobile version of the site works fine, I think.

Comment

There isn't capability with Iphone? Can IOS and Android Co with one another? I wouldnt expect you to know the devices everyone uses here, though I do have an Android myself. It shouldnt be a total loss if at least those 2 are compatible. If they work then they work. If they don't then I lose $200... I'll live.

Comment

EEEEYYYY

its been a minute brosephus. we understand if ur busy, no hard feelins or nothin, we want u to do well out there aight

keep it goin my bro, keep workin, u can do it. unfort i cant talk too much rn but i hope u will come by more often, it was fun sharing and trading artthings with u nd organizationxv

Comment

Kiddddd welcome back, hopefully we can get some more activity in the music section.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                    EEEEYYYY

its been a minute brosephus. we understand if ur busy, no hard feelins or nothin, we want u to do well out there aight

keep it goin my bro, keep workin, u can do it. unfort i cant talk too much rn but i hope u will come by more often, it was fun sharing and trading artthings with u nd organizationxv
                                    As always, smooth, and unorthodox lingo. Good to see you again. I missed you... No homo. I hope you're not too busy to link like old times as well. I'm striving for betterment and I appreciate the concern. Right now i'm just trying to put something out. With my coming back, ill be more in tuned with you guys progress. I see you've evolved a bit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                                      Kiddddd welcome back, hopefully we can get some more activity in the music section.
                                      I do have a couple of artist i've been on. I'll be sure to swing by. Good to see you again, my guy.

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Working...
                                        X