No announcement yet.

Cathedral of notre dame burning as we speak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is the Catholic Church taking donations for repairs lol. They are literally one of the richest entities on earth.
    Last edited by Louay; April 17th, 2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
      Why is the Catholic Church taking donations for repairs lol. They are literally one of the richest entities on earth.
      mhhhhmmmm

Comment

New Season of Game of Thrones is lit

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
          How do you think they got that money?

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
            they shud kill the daenerys bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post

they shud kill the daenerys bitch
              No. I mean:

Comment

"Lit"

Comment

mhhhhmmmm

I'll donate to keep kids in cages tyvm
                  Originally posted by Snap
                  "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Ryoko View Post
                    arson of peace
                    Originally posted by Sheko View Post
                    Word is two other churches in France were set on fire within the last month.

Really makes you think.
                    I entered to see if someone had already implied that a certain group of people of a darker shade may have been behind it, was not disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

I entered to see if someone had already implied that a certain group of people of a darker shade may have been behind it, was not disappoint.
                      All I said was that there have already been previous arson attempts.

If you took that as "the browns are at it again" then I guess you already arrived at that conclusion, you bigot.

Comment

D4XR2B0UYAExcqn.png

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

All I said was that there have already been previous arson attempts.

If you took that as "the browns are at it again" then I guess you already arrived at that conclusion, you bigot.
                          This is what I like to call "implausible deniability"

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

This is what I like to call "implausible deniability"
                            "Uh oh, better pretend I'm a mind reader otherwise people might catch on that I am the racist here."

Ohohoho

Comment

See? You care more about my comment than this shitty building.

And the topic turned into race baiter shit. Point proven. You guys care more about race baiting each other than this shitty trashcan building.
                              Last edited by King Solomon; April 18th, 2019, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Its okay at best so far.

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

And the topic turned into race baiter shit. Point proven. You guys care more about race baiting each other than this shitty trashcan building.

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

Im convinced you're a muslim
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Im convinced you're a muslim
                                      Strange, thought you weren't pinning this on the Mudslimes

Comment

Originally posted by Kai’ckul View Post

Strange, thought you weren't pinning this on the Mudslimes
                                        Who said I was
                                        Can't I make assumptions about some person's religion now lol
                                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Who said I was
                                          Can't I make assumptions about some person's religion now lol
                                          Assumptions don't adhere to the scientific method.

Well, whatever. See you in 6 months, I suppose. To be clear, I don't personally think you should be banned over this, but at the same time you knew exactly what you were doing when you created this thread so it's hard to be sympathetic if you actually are.

Comment

Working...
                                          X