No announcement yet.

Muslim Congress woman practically defends/glosses over 911 terrorist attacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim Congress woman practically defends/glosses over 911 terrorist attacks

"Oh, just because some people 'did something'...," she said.

Really? It was a mass murder committed by 19 orthodox Muslim Arabs.

And it's not "racism" to say that. It's a historical fact they all worshiped HER false god and false religion.

It's a historical fact Bush and Colin Powell counter-attacked the wrong two nations following 911. We should have attacked Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, not Iraq and Afghanistan.

the Pakistanis were protecting Osama Bin Laden in a multi-million dollar retirement home for "war heroes".

I realize the left doesn't like to admit that Terrorist IS about orthodox Islam, but terrorism IS in fact the default position of all Muslims. They promote violence against unbelievers, this is why all "Radicals" murder Christians, Jews especially, but all "unbelievers" in general. The Koran gives them blanket commands to "lie in wait" for unbelievers and kill them, thus the "radicals" are just the ones who fully obey Islam.

This is not about race, I'm sure there are any number of benevolent Arabs, they're actually the single most populous race on Earth by the time you combine the middle east with India, but it IS about ideology and religion. It's a fact that the Koran has several blanket statements ordering Muslims to "kill unbelievers any way they can."

That's not racism.

Muslims should be charged with "inciting rebellion and insurrection" and prosecuted as criminals, because if they actually obey what their religion teaches, they'd be....terrorists...

P.S. Allah = Yahweh = God, doofus.

Originally posted by Wade View Post
    terrorism IS in fact the default position of all Muslims.
    Lol

Comment

You misspelled "Orange Shitler uses memory of 9/11 to Attack Muslim Congresswoman," fucknuts.

Comment

I'm actually curious what the numbers would look like if you compared "number of deaths caused by Christian extremism" and "number of deaths caused by Islamic extremism"

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          I'm actually curious what the numbers would look like if you compared "number of deaths caused by Christian extremism" and "number of deaths caused by Islamic extremism"
          Not even comparable

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/islamis...w-report-says/
          https://bsos.umd.edu/featured-conten...rorist-attacks

inb4 muh crusades and inquisition
          Islamic jihad during the 7th and 8th century topples the crusades by miles
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
            nb4 muh crusades and inquisition
            Islamic jihad during the 7th and 8th century topples the crusades by miles

I mean not to make this a pissing contest or anything; but if you're going back that far, Christianity gets the death tally from the Conquistadors and the "Conquest of the New World" and the Native American genocides.

We don't like to talk about that, do we?

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

I mean not to make this a pissing contest or anything; but if you're going back that far, Christianity gets the death tally from the Conquistadors and the "Conquest of the New World" and the Native American genocides.

We don't like to talk about that, do we?
              That was about 500k people
              Muslims still take the cake because of India alone

Historian K. S. Lal in his book Theory and Practice of Muslim State in India claims that between the years 1000 AD and 1500 AD, the population of the Indian subcontinent decreased from 200 to 170 million.[10] In Growth of Muslim Population in Medieval Indiameanwhile he claimed that it fell from 200 million to 120 million by establishment of the Mughal empire because of killings, deportations, dissemination, wars, and famines. He stated that his estimates were tentative and did not claim any finality.[11][12]These population estimates, however, have been questioned by Simon Digby[13] and Irfan Habib.[14] Will Durant calls the Muslim conquest of India "probably the bloodiest story in history".[15
              Last edited by DokTOR.; April 15th, 2019, 12:04 PM.
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

You have been reminded and warned many times for your bigoted implications and statements, and in particular for religious intolerance and racism with respect to ethnicity. Given this history and the content of your opening post, and in light of our recent ruling, I am banning you for four days.

As a hint for the future, saying "that's not racism" after making a racist remark does not make it true, regardless of what our President thinks.

Thank you, and Allah bless you. :} ~ Phob

Comment

• DokTOR.
                  DokTOR. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Almost thought this was for me again

That was about 130 million people
                FTFY

(Historical Whitewash Level: Portugal)

Comment

FTFY

(Historical Whitewash Level: Portugal)
                  Where the fuck are you pulling this number from? Unless you're counting deaths by disease?

besides the native american genocide wasn't even religious by nature. Dont make me mention the armenian genocide if these are the rules we're playing with

Comment

Also--FYI:

The Mughal Invasion of India was not Islamic religious violence. It was the invasion of Genghis fucking Khan's warbands and the Mongol Horde.

...you know...

The same invasion that fucked Baghdad, Persia, Arabia, and most of the medieval Islamic World.

Another historical fact that Doc just got completely wrong.
                    _______

To the extent there was anything Islamic about the Mughal's. It was because when the Mongolians invaded Islamic lands, they were so impressed with their art and their religion and their culture that they actually began to assimilate it + adopt Islamic beliefs and practices over their marauding barbarian horde way-of-life.

...but hey...details...

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                      Thank you, and Allah bless you. :} ~ Phob
                      cheeky

Comment

So Christians have a better high score than Muslims. Just another reason why the former is more powerful.

Comment

Alright, I'm at home now so I can reply properly. I find it funny you accuse me of historical revisionism when you're being disingenuousF and cherry-picking.

The Mughal Invasion of India was not Islamic religious violence.
                          I agree. That wasn't the point though. The invasion of the Americas and the genocide wasn't religiously motivated either (at least not primarily), but you still attributed it to Christians anyway, so I mentioned the Mughal Empire and, later, the armenian genocide (though this one can be argued to be religiously motivated). The genocide of indigenous peoples was racially and economically motivated first. Racism is usually intertwined with religious intolerance but not always.

It was the invasion of Genghis fucking Khan's warbands and the Mongol Horde.
                          First of all, the claim by the Timurids to Genghis' lineage is dubious at best.

Second of all, all the Mughal emperors were muslims and the religion of the empire was Sunni Islam. You were right when you claim:

To the extent there was anything Islamic about the Mughal's. It was because when the Mongolians invaded Islamic lands, they were so impressed with their art and their religion and their culture that they actually began to assimilate it + adopt Islamic beliefs and practices over their marauding barbarian horde way-of-life.
                          But that doesn't somehow negate the violence inflicted upon the hindus.

Now, I don't have a horse in this race either. Both Christianity and Islam have persecuted gays and atheists throughout history, so it's not like I'm sympathetic to either. But these blatant apologetics ain't gonna fly either.

Comment

The mongol hordes invading India was Muslim violence against Hindus. The native american genocides weren't Christian Violence against indigenous peoples. Got it.

(Jesus Fucking Christ Doc)

Comment

The mongol hordes invading India was Muslim violence against Hindus. The native american genocides weren't Christian Violence against indigenous peoples. Got it.

(Jesus Fucking Christ Doc)
                              No, both of them were not religiously motivated, are you missing the point on purpose?

Comment

The mongol hordes invading India was Muslim violence against Hindus.
                                but he said that it wasn't

Comment

No, both of them were not religiously motivated
                                  Europeans firmly believed they had an absolute right to conquer The New World and do anything they pleased with its "people" and their land + resources--free-of-guilt or moral constraint--because they were bringing the light of Christ the Redeemer to godless heathens.

They used this thinking to justify almost anything they did, from theft to slavery to ethnic cleansing.

Spanish Catholics in particular saw forced conversions of tribal populations that accepted their "good work" (and outright murder of the ones who didn't) as a way to repopulate their Church, after the "Protestant Heresy."

(But there was nothing religious about the native american genocides)

Comment

Europeans firmly believed they had an absolute right to conquer The New World and do anything they pleased with its "people" and their land + resources--free-of-guilt or moral constraint--because they were bringing the light of Christ the Redeemer to godless heathens.

They used this thinking to justify almost anything they did, from theft to slavery to ethnic cleansing.

Spanish Catholics in particular saw forced conversions of tribal populations that accepted their "good work" (and outright murder of the ones who didn't) as a way to repopulate their Church, after the "Protestant Heresy."

(But there was nothing religious about the native american genocides)
                                    I feel like you're ignoring what I'm saying on purpose to get some kind of "gotcha" or zinger here.

I said the native american genocide wasn't primarily religiously motivated; at least not in the religiously intolerant sense that the crusades and the Inquisition were. The main point of the partition of the New World was to enrich the European countries exploring them; and racism was the main justification, religion was the justification's justification. In the US's case: to claim a mostly secular US, with clear capitalist interests first of all, killed the natives out of a pure religious zeal is absurd.

If you consider the conquistadors and the native american genocide to be religiously motivated just because the persecutors were Christians and the victims were not, then you must consider the Mughal empire and the armenian genocide religiously motivated as well - after all, there was a convenient persecution solely of religious minorities.

Comment

Working...
                                    X