Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's talk about stuff.....

More or less casual really.

So anyways, Anyone enjoy building Plastic models?

I'm trying to get into building 3D models. Gotta do that if I wanna make video games

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
      I'm trying to get into building 3D models. Gotta do that if I wanna make video games
      You trying to become a game designer? That's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

You trying to become a game designer? That's cool.
        Yusss

Comment

We have a thread for this, it's https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...mind-this-time.

You could also make a thread specifically for building models, and yet you didn't. Odd.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
            We have a thread for this, it's https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...mind-this-time.

You could also make a thread specifically for building models, and yet you didn't. Odd.
            It's just a little chat. Not specifically about building models.
            See any good movies lately?

Comment

I had a friend who loved building those super intricate Gundam models I really like figures in general, more specifically the really high end ones, but would never pay for one it's just odd how much people will pay for whats essentially a hunk of plastic

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                I had a friend who loved building those super intricate Gundam models I really like figures in general, more specifically the really high end ones, but would never pay for one it's just odd how much people will pay for whats essentially a hunk of plastic
                But look at it this way, they need money to mass produce their gunpla. They need money to make the molds to make the parts. They need money to make the decal stickers. And with about maybe 1/4th of Earth's population actually collects gunpla.

With how much demand and supply, it would make sense to make them pricy in order to make profit.

Plus, you can make custom builds using parts and such. It's fun.

Comment

Working...
                X