Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      Dayum brother, you got them ham fingers (yes I do mean fingers) haha

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        Nice ring

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

I suspected you were illiterate, but it's good to have confirmation that you legit can't read.

1. Mocking Trump's mannerisms = mocking the right
          2. "Sounds like you're giving trump too much credit" Mocking Trump's intelligence = mocking the right
          3. "I love Trump because he's ruining America even more, and I couldn't ask for a better deal" anti-american via mocking Trump = mocking the right
          4. "Assad is the bad guy, Putin is the bad guy and Trump is the bad guy also" mocking Trump = mocking the right. And saying the US is "Israel's goyim" is also mocking the right because conservatives are the only ones who are pro-Israel
          5. mocking Trump = mocking the right
          6. Mocking America due to lack of healthcare (something only the right supports) = mocking the right
          7. Mocking RCA for being right wing
          8. Neocoon is pejorative
          9. Don't move the goalposts. Alt-right is the right.
          10. Neocoon is pejorative and I make my distaste for milquetoast conservatism clear

Just admit you were wrong and I mock and criticize the right, albeit with less frequency.
          FAKE NEWS!

I'd like to get a third party to double check on this. Open up a investigation.

P408370R -- You sir! Look like an impartial judge who tells it like it is. What say you?

Or ya know, get Helly To look at it too if he cares enough.

I really am curious to see if Doc ever does actually mock the Right to the same degree he mocks the Left.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
            I told them I didnt like you
            ^ We take Nerise's commands very seriously around here.

Comment

oh my God kajin, pls stop

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

FAKE NEWS!

P408370R -- You sir! Look like an impartial judge who tells it like it is. What say you?

I really am curious to see if Doc ever does actually mock the Right to the same degree he mocks the Left.
                well, he admitted in that same post that it's not as frequent, but it does happen

Comment

FAKE NEWS!

Seriously, give it a rest. It's not that serious.

Comment

FAKE NEWS!

pls stop giving one piece fans a bad name
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Cringe
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

FAKE NEWS!

Jesus Christ, just concede already.
                        Originally posted by #83.6666666667;n457918

That 1/3 is more than ~5% you idiot, but less than 2/3. That makes it most of the population but less than the greatest amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

well, he admitted in that same post that it's not as frequent, but it does happen
                          Fine, if you say so.

Comment

ragin gayjin got absolutely fucking DESTROYED lmao
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Working...
                            X