So why did I get banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helly View Post
    The problem is you're trying to bridge this into conservatives being objectively evil somehow. Maybe they just don't care about the ills of illegals and refugees, they have no real obligation to care about it much like you and I don't have a reason to give a shit that one of our neighbours died.
    Except they aren't just simply being apathetic towards immigrants, they're being actively hostile. I'm not saying conservatives are objectively evil, I'm saying 95% of their ideas are immoral. Other than fiscal shit, gun control, and arguably abortion laws. Other than that the majority of right-wing beliefs are less than moral and devoid of empathy. Some people might believe these things because they are horribly misguided, grew up in a conservative household and think these are just truths of life, or they're just genuinely bad people.

Dude, the average gen z-er is not going to become a mass shooter just because he posted a Pepe meme on facebook, and the alt-right was born as a reaction to people like Franchesca Ramsey being allowed onto established platforms like MTV and spewing their vitriolic anti-white rhetoric. If you want to prevent more whites from being collectivized, maybe stop treating them as a collective to attack because I guarantee you no one would have ever given a shit about Spencer if it weren't for the alt-left's constant attempts to vilify their group.
    I notice you seem to keep sneaking in this meme that somehow "gen-z" is more conservative. This is half true, as they are more fiscally conservative. Socially they're still just as left-leaning as their millennial counterparts, and young people are still the driving force behind progressive movements. In any case, the transition into becoming some alt-right shithead is a slow but steady one. The alt-right was "born" as a reaction to brown people existing in the same country as white people, Franchesca Ramsey telling white folks to "check their privilege" is hardly "anti-white" as you so put it. It's also hardly worthy of the reaction that the alt-right has given.

You keep saying "alt-left" as though there is some sort of a left-wing equivalent of the alt-right, but in hindsight, there really isn't. An SJW at worse just isn't fun at parties, meanwhile, an alt-right at their worse shoots up churches/mosque. Not to mention, right-wing terrorism is more of a threat statistically than any illegal immigrant or any lefty violence.

Identity politics has been mentioned by mainstream democrats for a long time now, you need to realize that this isn't 2014 any more and these people are hijacking your party.
    Talk to your average lefty and literally, none of the will bring up "identity politics". Those SJWs are rare and far less of a threat than literal fucking nazis.

I'm going to need you to quote the exact line, because all I'm seeing is a general aversion towards uncertainty. It's possible to include mass immigration reforms under that, but you're using some very loaded wording right now.
    "Psychologists have found that conservatives are fundamentally more anxious than liberals, which may be why they typically desire stability, structure and clear answers even to complicated questions. “Conservatism, apparently, helps to protect people against some of the natural difficulties of living,” says social psychologist Paul Nail of the University of Central Arkansas. “The fact is we don't live in a completely safe world. Things can and do go wrong. But if I can impose this order on it by my worldview, I can keep my anxiety to a manageable level.”

This is, again, another slippery slope.

No, I'm not, I think it's easy to demonstrate certain instances where certain expressions can lead to harm, such as yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre. There does need to be an element of immediacy, however, because literally any idea can be distorted and morphed into something else entirely which is why I don't agree with the argument you're about to make.
    https://www.adl.org/sites/default/fi...id-of-hate.pdf

This goes into much better detail about how this type of thing works. This type of psychology is what they use in the military to desensitize their soldiers to killing, they come up with all kinds of dehumanizing language and sayings so it'd make it much easier to pull the trigger. What I'm saying is dehumanizing language is just the first step, obviously, if you and your peers get used to making edgy racist jokes like this it can literally prime you for accepting more fucked up ideas like race realism and "demographic changes" occurring in the west. I mean you realize that most of the real WW2 nazis were just your average everyday people before they started succumbing to and believing Hitler's vitriol towards jews and other supposed untermensch, right? Or did you think they just woke up one day with the urge to kill minorities? Don't you think there was maybe a process they had to go through to get there?
    Last edited by Tezcatlipoca; April 13th, 2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

I was just laughing at yout hypocrisy. It's funny you're talking about others getting triggered, how was that hurricane in Puerto Rico again?
      Ohh... so the gay thing did trigger ya? Good to know. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Ohh... so the gay thing did trigger ya? Good to know. :)
        I said in that very thread I don't care about what happens to people outside my own country, but sure, keep thinking that
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

I said in that very thread I don't care about what happens to people outside my own country, but sure, keep thinking that
          Bullshit. You constantly talk about race and America ideals in one way or another. Your whole shtick is a meme based on right-wing logic.

Comment

Bullshit. You constantly talk about race and America ideals in one way or another. Your whole shtick is a meme based on right-wing logic.
            Yeah, I mock your garbage country for everything it does, both the left and the right. Obviously that means I care about the direction its politics takes, right? lmao
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Most of the world would be hard pressed to name a 2nd portugese person. . .

Comment

Yeah, I mock your garbage country for everything it does, both the left and the right. Obviously that means I care about the direction its politics takes, right? lmao
                Double bullshit! You don't mock the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Kai’ckul View Post

The mods? Sure. As far as regular members are concerned? Nah. Kajin is the most vocal lefty by far and even he doesn't post as much (or as much) as PG13 now that he has given up the ghost and dropped the pretense of being a centrist. PG13, a staunch righty, is equivalent to like five regular lefties on his own (three, if one of them is Kajin). Beyond that, I only ever see lefties like 83 and Tez posting with any regularity and you're always locked in battle with them whilst repping the right, so... Never mind that "intermittent edgeposts" are almost exclusively by a righty (e.g. Teal, PR, Ziku).

P.S. It's not even an anti-Trump thread if you gloss over Kajin's admittedly irritating posts. That "Timeless Writer" kid, for one, sucks Trump's dick every chance he gets.
                  PG13 posts a ton, ye, but that's due in part to him responding to 3-4 lefties all arguing with him at once. I'm not a right-winger btw, we decided we werent right for each other and left it at that (heh). PR, Teal, and Ziku are a rare sight in politics, particularly the latter.

TW is even rarer than the aforementioned Ziku, maybe because mostly everyone including myself used to flame the holy hell out of him for his politics. it might just be that his marriage keeps him busy though idk, lets ask him in 3 months when he shows up to get btfo by half the site again.

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                  Except they aren't just simply being apathetic towards immigrants, they're being actively hostile. I'm not saying conservatives are objectively evil, I'm saying 95% of their ideas are immoral. Other than fiscal shit, gun control, and arguably abortion laws. Other than that the majority of right-wing beliefs are less than moral and devoid of empathy. Some people might believe these things because they are horribly misguided, grew up in a conservative household and think these are just truths of life, or they're just genuinely bad people.
                  How is rallying behind tighter border control an act of hostility? You say "majority", but you and I have been able to list various ideas that aren't very shocking.

I notice you seem to keep sneaking in this meme that somehow "gen-z" is more conservative. This is half true, as they are more fiscally conservative. Socially they're still just as left-leaning as their millennial counterparts, and young people are still the driving force behind progressive movements. In any case, the transition into becoming some alt-right shithead is a slow but steady one.
                  This is what I've been trying to explain to you. Conservatives nowadays are slowly moving away from the gay bashing and focusing more on things like nationalism, individualism, and libertarianism. No one except 69-year-olds care about what people are doing to their butts in the privacy of their own homes. At most some of their hottest takes will come from figureheads like Ben Shapiro saying some pretty tame shit like "there are only two genders".

The alt-right was "born" as a reaction to brown people existing in the same country as white people, Franchesca Ramsey telling white folks to "check their privilege" is hardly "anti-white" as you so put it. It's also hardly worthy of the reaction that the alt-right has given.
                  No, no, no, no, what the fuck, just what the fuck. Look at their metrics, look at when they rose in popularity, look at which speakers they are constantly slamming. You have been ingesting way too many tabloids from college kid """"journalists""" who have never interacted with what they're talking about, and as a result everything you just said is flat-out wrong.

You keep saying "alt-left" as though there is some sort of a left-wing equivalent of the alt-right, but in hindsight, there really isn't. An SJW at worse just isn't fun at parties, meanwhile, an alt-right at their worse shoots up churches/mosque. Not to mention, right-wing terrorism is more of a threat statistically than any illegal immigrant or any lefty violence.
                  I'm not just talking about SJWs, I'm including the serial cop shooters, the Antifa rioters, the college professors who openly make divisive comments and are rarely reprimanded, etc.

Talk to your average lefty and literally, none of the will bring up "identity politics". Those SJWs are rare and far less of a threat than literal fucking nazis.
                  Like I said, them being a minority hasn't slowed them down at all. So far they've been more successful at getting into the news and transposing some of their talking points onto mainstream Democrats than moderates.

"Psychologists have found that conservatives are fundamentally more anxious than liberals, which may be why they typically desire stability, structure and clear answers even to complicated questions. “Conservatism, apparently, helps to protect people against some of the natural difficulties of living,” says social psychologist Paul Nail of the University of Central Arkansas. “The fact is we don't live in a completely safe world. Things can and do go wrong. But if I can impose this order on it by my worldview, I can keep my anxiety to a manageable level.”
                  So I was right, and this is just a general aversion to risk. This is not even relevant to what we were talking about.

[URL="[U]https://www.adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/pyramid-of-hate.pdf"]https://www.adl.org/sites/default/fi...id-of-hate.pdf[/URL[/U]]

This goes into much better detail about how this type of thing works. This type of psychology is what they use in the military to desensitize their soldiers to killing, they come up with all kinds of dehumanizing language and sayings so it'd make it much easier to pull the trigger. What I'm saying is dehumanizing language is just the first step, obviously, if you and your peers get used to making edgy racist jokes like this it can literally prime you for accepting more fucked up ideas like race realism and "demographic changes" occurring in the west. I mean you realize that most of the real WW2 nazis were just your average everyday people before they started succumbing to and believing Hitler's vitriol towards jews and other supposed untermensch, right? Or did you think they just woke up one day with the urge to kill minorities? Don't you think there was maybe a process they had to go through to get there?
                  Yes, I've seen this before. It's not compelling at all, and it was made by someone who hasn't interacted with these people. No one except fringe lunatics bitter against life (which already existed on the chan boards long before the alt-right rose in popularity) are advocating for terrorism.

Now, if you want to continue arguing this fallacy, I could very easily flip the script and talk about Marxism and its death toll which completely dwarfs what you're trying to assign to the ethnonationalists. What's even worse for you is we also have a present-day precedent of what it looks like when anti-white rhetoric succeeds in taking over a country, in the form of South Africa's brutal torturing, raping, and subsequent murdering of white farmers.

Comment

Double bullshit! You don't mock the right.
                    https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...handshake-game
                    https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...idency/page297
                    https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...e-entire-world
                    https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...le-or-so/page4
                    https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...idency/page181
                    https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...al-health-care
                    https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...lth-care/page2
                    https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...321#post523947
                    https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...-spencer/page4
                    https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...o-cortez/page8

I could go on.
                    Lmao, does it physically hurt to be wrong all the time?

Comment

1.) Not mocking the right, hell not even mocking Trump.
                      2.) that's a joke against the Left.
                      3.) Anti-American. Not mocking the right.
                      4.) Talking about Israel. Still not mocking the right.
                      5.) Barely mocking Trump. Definitely not mocking the Right.
                      6.) Mocking America. Not mocking the Right.
                      7.) ??? I don't even see anything remotely possible there as you mocking someone or something.
                      8.) A normal discussion by the looks of it. How is that mocking the Right?
                      9.) FINALLY, a post mocking the Right--- oh wait sorry, the alt-right. Close enough.
                      10.) Starts of by mocking the Left (AOC) and moves on to discussing political leanings. Still not mocking of the Right.

I could go on.
                      Lmao, does it physically hurt to be wrong all the time?
                      I don't know. You tell me, bro.

My point still stands. You don't mockthe Right.

Comment

What the fuck is going on here?

BTWIPNB-18669, I am not a leftist.

Comment

I'm not a right-winger btw, we decided we werent right for each other and left it at that (heh).
                          I am deeply ashamed that I once called you "friend"... Fortunately, That Was Then, This Is Now.

P.S. TW is married?? Hope his wife knew what she was getting into... Getting cucked by a certain orange bedfellow featuring in her husband's wet dreams every night would destroy a lesser woman.

Comment

1.) Not mocking the right, hell not even mocking Trump.
                            2.) that's a joke against the Left.
                            3.) Anti-American. Not mocking the right.
                            4.) Talking about Israel. Still not mocking the right.
                            5.) Barely mocking Trump. Definitely not mocking the Right.
                            6.) Mocking America. Not mocking the Right.
                            7.) ??? I don't even see anything remotely possible there as you mocking someone or something.
                            8.) A normal discussion by the looks of it. How is that mocking the Right?
                            9.) FINALLY, a post mocking the Right--- oh wait sorry, the alt-right. Close enough.
                            10.) Starts of by mocking the Left (AOC) and moves on to discussing political leanings. Still not mocking of the Right.

I don't know. You tell me, bro.

My point still stands. You don't mockthe Right.
                            I suspected you were illiterate, but it's good to have confirmation that you legit can't read.

1. Mocking Trump's mannerisms = mocking the right
                            2. "Sounds like you're giving trump too much credit" Mocking Trump's intelligence = mocking the right
                            3. "I love Trump because he's ruining America even more, and I couldn't ask for a better deal" anti-american via mocking Trump = mocking the right
                            4. "Assad is the bad guy, Putin is the bad guy and Trump is the bad guy also" mocking Trump = mocking the right. And saying the US is "Israel's goyim" is also mocking the right because conservatives are the only ones who are pro-Israel
                            5. mocking Trump = mocking the right
                            6. Mocking America due to lack of healthcare (something only the right supports) = mocking the right
                            7. Mocking RCA for being right wing
                            8. Neocoon is pejorative
                            9. Don't move the goalposts. Alt-right is the right.
                            10. Neocoon is pejorative and I make my distaste for milquetoast conservatism clear

Just admit you were wrong and I mock and criticize the right, albeit with less frequency.

Comment

How is rallying behind tighter border control an act of hostility? You say "majority", but you and I have been able to list various ideas that aren't very shocking.
                              I mean supporting families being separated, being all for ending birthright citizenship, banning of Muslims, and whatever racist-but-not-racist idea Tronald Dump manages to shit out.

This is what I've been trying to explain to you. Conservatives nowadays are slowly moving away from the gay bashing and focusing more on things like nationalism, individualism, and libertarianism. No one except 69-year-olds care about what people are doing to their butts in the privacy of their own homes. At most some of their hottest takes will come from figureheads like Ben Shapiro saying some pretty tame shit like "there are only two genders".
                              Libertaranism is hardly conservatism in the traditional sense, even you seem to acknowledge this. Although it's even worse than traditional conservatism in a lot of ways. At least classic conservatives feign innocence. Libertarians straight up tell you "I don't see what's wrong with not allowing certain races in your business! Freedom of association blah blah blah!". The fact is if you see the disparities in the justice system between races, you either reevaluate your worldview, or you come to the conclusion that certain races are just inferior and thus deserving of their standing in society.

No, no, no, no, what the fuck, just what the fuck. Look at their metrics, look at when they rose in popularity, look at which speakers they are constantly slamming. You have been ingesting way too many tabloids from college kid """"journalists""" who have never interacted with what they're talking about, and as a result, everything you just said is flat-out wrong.
                              The alt-right has existed since the 90s buddy. They saw an opportunity to manipulate radical centrist/reactionaries like you into pushing their agenda and it worked. The fact that you criticize the left despite the right having far more power and being far more dangerous on literally every level is what they want, and it obviously works.

I'm not just talking about SJWs, I'm including the serial cop shooters, the Antifa rioters, the college professors who openly make divisive comments and are rarely reprimanded, etc.
                              All in which are DWARFED in comparison to right-wing terrorism. Yet I never see you fearmongering over that. Just spooky blue-haired college brats.

Like I said, them being a minority hasn't slowed them down at all. So far they've been more successful at getting into the news and transposing some of their talking points onto mainstream Democrats than moderates.
                              They've been relatively inconsequential. They seem to like they're a way more pervasive threat because whatever reactionary content you consume will take one or two instances and overblow it. The whole Doom Eternal outrage scandal is a perfect example, you had one screenshot of a few "SJWs" pointing out how Doom Eternal seemed to be making anti-immigrant remarks on a very obscure forum, yet hundreds of anti-sjws videos talking about it,the plethora of legit racist praising it's perceived anti-immigrant remarks were completely ignored.

So I was right, and this is just a general aversion to risk. This is not even relevant to what we were talking about.
                              You seem to be interpreting how you want to interpret it.

Yes, I've seen this before. It's not compelling at all, and it was made by someone who hasn't interacted with these people. No one except fringe lunatics bitter against life (which already existed on the chan boards long before the alt-right rose in popularity) are advocating for terrorism.

Now, if you want to continue arguing this fallacy, I could very easily flip the script and talk about Marxism and its death toll which completely dwarfs what you're trying to assign to the ethnonationalists. What's even worse for you is we also have a present-day precedent of what it looks like when anti-white rhetoric succeeds in taking over a country, in the form of South Africa's brutal torturing, raping, and subsequent murdering of white farmers.
                              Except I never once advocated for Marxism, nor do I condone the whole "eat the rich" attitude. There's nothing extreme about my views, however, you're comparing wanting universal healthcare, a living wage, and prison reform to some edgy douche making racist remarks? Which one do you think would have a far more detrimental effect if exposed to repeatedly? Anyone being "anti-white" is hilariously preposterous. Last I checked, hate crimes towards black people rose about 50% after Trump's election, not for whites. Also this whole "south africa is genociding whites' white nationalist talking point is false, I hope you realize this.
                              Last edited by Tezcatlipoca; April 14th, 2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

TW is married??
                                To a lefty, in fact.

mocking Trump = mocking the right

Alt-right is the right.
                                Considering the majority of "the right" hates both those things...

Comment

I am deeply ashamed that I once called you "friend"... Fortunately, That Was Then, This Is Now.

P.S. TW is married?? Hope his wife knew what she was getting into... Getting cucked by a certain orange bedfellow featuring in her husband's wet dreams every night would destroy a lesser woman.
                                  ye, tw once got into it with snad. snad was like...."no way u are married", and in response tw uploaded a pic of his hand flipping off the camera. his ring was visible lol.

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                                  I mean supporting families being separated, being all for ending birthright citizenship, banning of Muslims, and whatever racist-but-not-racist idea Tronald Dump manages to shit out.
                                  Only one I find truly disagreeable is the second one tbh. Families got separated under Obama too, that's just a byproduct of enforcing borders. That's on the adults illegally crossing into the country knowing what could happen. As for the Muslim ban, no one has a right to a country.

Libertaranism is hardly conservatism in the traditional sense, even you seem to acknowledge this. Although it's even worse than traditional conservatism in a lot of ways. At least classic conservatives feign innocence. Libertarians straight up tell you "I don't see what's wrong with not allowing certain races in your business! Freedom of association blah blah blah!". The fact is if you see the disparities in the justice system between races, you either reevaluate your worldview, or you come to the conclusion that certain races are just inferior and thus deserving of their standing in society.
                                  Traditions evolve, that's what we're seeing right now. To your dig at Libertarians: I see nothing wrong with it. Freedom of association at its most radical was what enabled the golden age of black businesses to happen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afri...ip_1900–1930

The alt-right has existed since the 90s buddy. They saw an opportunity to manipulate radical centrist/reactionaries like you into pushing their agenda and it worked. The fact that you criticize the left despite the right having far more power and being far more dangerous on literally every level is what they want, and it obviously works.
                                  It didn't. Even wiki disagrees with you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

it was started in 2008, and gained more traction after the Gamergate controversy which is exactly what I said.

I'm not an alt-righter btw. I especially take offense to being called a reactionary.

All in which are DWARFED in comparison to right-wing terrorism. Yet I never see you fearmongering over that. Just spooky blue-haired college brats.
                                  Your point was that left-wing terrorism didn't exist even at worst. I was correcting you on it.

As for ""fear-mongering"", I don't even do that shit. I never, ever make left-wing terrorism a central point of discussion unless it's in a situation like this one right now where you're trying to pretend it doesn't happen at all. It does. The left, for the most part, disavows it and so I see no reason to talk about it. You, on the other hand, do want to keep dredging it up, ignoring that the fringe that encourages it are the right-wing equivalent of psychotic non-binary cross-dressers who hate all cops full-stop.

They've been relatively inconsequential. They seem to like they're a way more pervasive threat because whatever reactionary content you consume will take one or two instances and overblow it. The whole Doom Eternal outrage scandal is a perfect example, you had one screenshot of a few "SJWs" pointing out how Doom Eternal seemed to be making anti-immigrant remarks on a very obscure forum, yet hundreds of anti-sjws videos talking about it,the plethora of legit racist praising it's perceived anti-immigrant remarks were completely ignored.
                                  Tez I don't even know what the hell you're talking about now with this Doom shit, because I don't follow this stupid drama.

If they're inconsequential, then what does that mean for you who have been usurped by them.

You seem to be interpreting how you want to interpret it.
                                  I'm just restating what is being said in the excerpt. You're the one who is randomly talking about rapist immigrants or whatever.

Except I never once advocated for Marxism, nor do I condone the whole "eat the rich" attitude. There's nothing extreme about my views, however, you're comparing wanting universal healthcare, a living wage, and prison reform to some edgy douche making racist remarks? Which one do you think would have a far more detrimental effect if exposed to repeatedly? Anyone being "anti-white" is hilariously preposterous. Last I checked, hate crimes towards black people rose about 50% after Trump's election, not for whites. Also this whole "south africa is genociding whites' white nationalist talking point is false, I hope you realize this.
                                  Ok, Tez, and guess what neither is the alt-right promoting Aryanism or violence against outgroups, and yet you're trying to sell it to me that it will eventually slip into that and that's why it's bad. You are completely ignoring the critical fact of history that Marxism was not built in a day, either, and populists not unlike Bernie were used as vehicles to pave the way for worse things. I AM NOT SAYING that Bernie is a Marxist or that his revolution will necessarily lead to such things; I'm simply pointing it out to you that this argument is not new, and it has been employed ad nauseam by conservatives to scare people away from any and all variants of socialism.

How is my "talking point" false? Are you denying the existence of the unusually brutal murders committed against white families in SA? Note that I'm not calling it a genocide, please stop trying to lump me in with that crowd.
                                  Last edited by Helly; April 14th, 2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

ye, tw once got into it with snad. snad was like...."no way u are married", and in response tw uploaded a pic of his hand flipping off the camera. his ring was visible lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                      wow, RUDE

Comment

wow, RUDE
                                        Sometimes, I lash out when I'm lonely and afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                          Considering the majority of "the right" hates both those things...
                                          "The right" certainly doesn't hate Trump enough or else he wouldn't have gotten elected and wouldn't be the only candidate for the next election. And the alt-right is a sizable part of "the right" at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                          X