So why did I get banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
    . We could carry out this conversation until you inevitably concede or start arguing in circles, as you and everyone else who has ever filed a complaint against me has done
    pp,550x550.u2.jpg

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
    then maybe you need to reexamine your life and ask yourself why you are the way you are.
    I like to have fun. Apparently you do not.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
      Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
      Helly Here is what I really want to ask though, what "right-wing ideas" do you think aren't tolerated by CID and the rest of the staff? Because you seemed to bring up this point when sympathizing with Dok for getting banned for his overuse of edgy-racist humor.
      Anything that's concerned with a non-PC take on race and ethnicity, i.e. IQ research, in-group biases, deterioration of social trust, demographic displacement, etc.
      This needs to be cleared up.

I welcome any and all forms civil discourse. If Doc wants to have a serious conversation then he and anyone else is free to do so. Doc (and nobody else, for that matter) was not punished for having any "right wing" or "non-pc" takes. He was banned for stuff like this;

https://www.t5forums.com/node/527178

In conjunction with the type of behavior he exhibits on a normal basis.

Don't forget, Helly. You hold and openly discussed a number of right-winged ideals that I heavily disagreed with. Our discussion may have gotten a bit heated, but I never - not once - attempted to stifle your freedom to express those ideals. Same goes for Wade, Souls, Timeless Writer, Sheko, and probably even more right-wingers on the site. Then look at the people who do get banned for this kind of stuff. Doc, Duck Butter, and ShinGaoKaiser and you tell me what the difference is between you and them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I welcome any and all forms civil discourse. If Doc wants to have a serious conversation then he and anyone else is free to do so. Doc (and nobody else, for that matter) was not punished for having any "right wing" or "non-pc" takes. He was banned for stuff like this;

Don't forget, Helly. You hold and openly discussed a number of right-winged ideals that I heavily disagreed with. Our discussion may have gotten a bit heated, but I never - not once - attempted to stifle your freedom to express those ideals. Same goes for Wade, Souls, Timeless Writer, Sheko, and probably even more right-wingers on the site. Then look at the people who do get banned for this kind of stuff. Doc, Duck Butter, and ShinGaoKaiser and you tell me what the difference is between you and them.
        So jokes are bad, but actual racism is mmkay is what you're saying?
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Racism is always bad. But yes, the racists who turn their hatred to jokes are objectively worse.

Comment

Racism is always bad. But yes, the racists who turn their hatred to jokes are objectively worse.
            Lmao, you got your priorities switched real hard

Comment

yeh, I knew that, I should have corrected Tez's choice word (tolerate), as I was answering the question of "what right-wing ideas are lambasted here". I kno I've been allowed my own threads, and I do my best to keep it civil, but I'll be honest that I'm hesitant to make any jokes because they're going to be inherently offensive...because the users on here already find my beliefs offensive enough as-is lol, even though I don't treat anyone as lesser because of their ethnicity. in fact, I'm p happy to talk to a brotha nowadays because it happens so rarely now lol but im going off on a tangent.

My point is, I definitely feel like I'm on thin ice, and the only thing it'll take for me to fall under is one mis-timed joke. not fall under as in ban, btw, but fall under as in be marked for a possible ban in the future and have my value as a member tarnished 5ever.

Comment

yeh, I knew that, I should have corrected Tez's choice word (tolerate), as I was answering the question of "what right-wing ideas are lambasted here". I kno I've been allowed my own threads, and I do my best to keep it civil, but I'll be honest that I'm hesitant to make any jokes because they're going to be inherently offensive...because the users on here already find my beliefs offensive enough as-is lol, even though I don't treat anyone as lesser because of their ethnicity. in fact, I'm p happy to talk to a brotha nowadays because it happens so rarely now lol but im going off on a tangent.

My point is, I definitely feel like I'm on thin ice, and the only thing it'll take for me to fall under is one mis-timed joke. not fall under as in ban, btw, but fall under as in be marked for a possible ban in the future and have my value as a member tarnished 5ever.
                Well, that's not really right either. Morpheus makes jokes as well. They were discussed in this topic, as a matter of fact... But he's not marked for a ban or on thin ice because he doesn't have an extensive history of being outright offensive. Neither do you, for that matter. You've expressed your opinions civilly every time. You don't just constantly make crude jokes or edgy, racist comments like Doc does.

Doc's entire problem is that he started out making crude and unwelcome comments and when he was asked to stop (not even warned at that point), instead of doing the smart thing and cutting back on it, he pushed against us and just kept going in even harder. He's basically created the problem for himself by being consistently terrible and contributing very little else to the website and topics of discussion.

Comment

Well, that's not really right either. Morpheus makes jokes as well. They were discussed in this topic, as a matter of fact... But he's not marked for a ban or on thin ice because he doesn't have an extensive history of being outright offensive. Neither do you, for that matter. You've expressed your opinions civilly every time. You don't just constantly make crude jokes or edgy, racist comments like Doc does.

Doc's entire problem is that he started out making crude and unwelcome comments and when he was asked to stop (not even warned at that point), instead of doing the smart thing and cutting back on it, he pushed against us and just kept going in even harder. He's basically created the problem for himself by being consistently terrible and contributing very little else to the website and topics of discussion.
                  I guess...but even expressing them civilly evokes one hell of a reaction. It's actually part of the reason I stopped making threads about it lol.....Maybe it is just me, but when you get that kind of reception it's hard not to think you're in dire straights.

Doc is a bit of a penis at times ye, but I think it's a bit unfair to say he's rarely contributed anything. I've seen him in this very thread talking to RCA about philosophy, and it's not uncommon for him to have a few tl;dr exchanges here and there.

Comment

yall niggas r gay
                    Originally posted by Snap
                    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

I guess...but even expressing them civilly evokes one hell of a reaction. It's actually part of the reason I stopped making threads about it lol.....Maybe it is just me, but when you get that kind of reception it's hard not to think you're in dire straights.

Doc is a bit of a penis at times ye, but I think it's a bit unfair to say he's rarely contributed anything. I've seen him in this very thread talking to RCA about philosophy, and it's not uncommon for him to have a few tl;dr exchanges here and there.
                      I mean... He has 13,000 posts. A few hundred of them are bound to be decent posts, otherwise he probably would have been permabanned by now. His ratio of good posts to awful posts is probably pretty low, to be honest.

Comment

We've already had this convo, but you can't possibly still be holding on to the notion that this is a left-leaning board when we have literal Nazis and, worse still, Souls, still running amok. I mean, it's not a right-leaning board either (regardless of members constantly spouting comments/memes ripped straight from 4chan in woeful attempts to be "cool"), but it's not a liberal haven by any measure.
                        Last edited by Kai’ckul; April 12th, 2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                          Not this go around they dialed it back. Last few campaigns have been centered around it. When they introduced that bill where the military had to pay for trans operations that shit was one of the things the republican used as ammo during trump shit. Hence why that was one of the main things Trump made sure he got rid of. As for misgendering shit, they put out those stories of people getting fired all the time. I never even read the original bill. I see a lot of trans trying to get that off. Granted this all media based incidents not representing the whole. But that is typically what the majority look at. High publicized incidents to use each other to get their points off. LGBT rights are a popular issue so they run with it both sides. To me it is a circle jerk.
                          I don't remember any populist candidates within recent memory campaigning off of it, can you give me some examples?

And I'm telling you that sociopathic tendencies are more commonplace than you think, and they don't always manifest in an overtly detrimental manner but everyone to an extent is apathetic towards someone else. How far that circle of caring goes depends on the person, or even what might disqualify someone from it after having been included before. Look it up right now, there is no clear-cut category of sociopath, it's all gradients and many people have tendencies for certain behaviours in certain areas. In fact, last I heard it wasn't even an officially recognized psychiatric disorder but who knows if it is today, that field is all kinds of fuck.
                          I mean surely you don't think just simply displaying apathy makes you a sociopath? We're talking about outright destructive, manipulated tendencies. Not just someone hearing about their neighbor croaking then shrugging it off.

This is literally a slippery slope argument.
                          Except it's not, and it's observable. When you constantly make edgy racist jokes like that you become normalized to them, it goes from that to eventually you talking about black people being genetically inferior and wanting to make America a white ethnostate. Where do you think all of these white nationalist recruits come from?

Whether or not they're the majority isn't really relevant. They've made waves, their concerns are at the forefront of corporate Democraps and have already cucked Bernie once despite his popularity. Like it or not, they're the representation of the left right now.

That study is inredibly unrelated to this discussion we're having, dude. lol. It's talking more about risk-aversion and propensity for hedonism, and yeah obviously if you're not in a very secure spot you're going to be much less likely to take risks. You say it has nothing to do with financial security, but that's actually what this partly entails.
                          They are seen as representative of the left because you've consumed so much reactionary content off of youtube.

It really isn't if you bothered to read it thoroughly, they get into how right-wingers beliefs stem from fear, fear of evil brown people overtaking the border then raping their women and kids.

Hitler's bizarro-world Aryanism has little, hell nothing, to do with what I'm talking about. We're free to discuss it, I know that much, but discussions aren't the problem here, it's not what got Doc banned
                          Except his bizarro world was born with talks of eugenics and "demographic" changes. I'm guessing you're a free speech absolutist?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

So in your eyes I can joke about gays getting stoned? Cause you certainly seemed triggered in that thread, not to mention you still got me quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kai’ckul View Post

We've already had this convo, but you can't possibly still be holding on to the notion that this is a left-leaning board when we have literal Nazis and, worse still, Souls, still running amok. I mean, it's not a right-leaning board either (regardless of members constantly spouting comments/memes ripped straight from 4chan in woeful attempts to be "cool"), but it's not a liberal haven by any measure.
                              it's not a haven, obv, but the overt tone is undeniably left-leaning. the mods are lefties, the most vocal group are lefties. heck our most recurrent thread is an anti-Trump thread. Souls and the nazi apologists rage quit the site full-stop, there's no one except Wade who everyone agrees is crazy and Doc who everyone hates, and then a few intermittent edgeposts here and there.

I mean surely you don't think just simply displaying apathy makes you a sociopath? We're talking about outright destructive, manipulated tendencies. Not just someone hearing about their neighbor croaking then shrugging it off.
                              The problem is you're trying to bridge this into conservatives being objectively evil somehow. Maybe they just don't care about the ills of illegals and refugees, they have no real obligation to care about it much like you and I don't have a reason to give a shit that one of our neighbours died.

Except it's not, and it's observable. When you constantly make edgy racist jokes like that you become normalized to them, it goes from that to eventually you talking about black people being genetically inferior and wanting to make America a white ethnostate. Where do you think all of these white nationalist recruits come from?
                              Dude, the average gen z-er is not going to become a mass shooter just because he posted a Pepe meme on facebook, and the alt-right was born as a reaction to people like Franchesca Ramsey being allowed onto established platforms like MTV and spewing their vitriolic anti-white rhetoric. If you want to prevent more whites from being collectivized, maybe stop treating them as a collective to attack because I guarantee you no one would have ever given a shit about Spencer if it weren't for the alt-left's constant attempts to vilify their group.

They are seen as representative of the left because you've consumed so much reactionary content off of youtube.
                              Identity politics has been mentioned by mainstream democrats for a long time now, you need to realize that this isn't 2014 any more and these people are hijacking your party.

It really isn't if you bothered to read it thoroughly, they get into how right-wingers beliefs stem from fear, fear of evil brown people overtaking the border then raping their women and kids.
                              I'm going to need you to quote the exact line, because all I'm seeing is a general aversion towards uncertainty. It's possible to include mass immigration reforms under that, but you're using some very loaded wording right now.

Except his bizarro world was born with talks of eugenics and "demographic" changes. I'm guessing you're a free speech absolutist?
                              This is, again, another slippery slope.

No, I'm not, I think it's easy to demonstrate certain instances where certain expressions can lead to harm, such as yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre. There does need to be an element of immediacy, however, because literally any idea can be distorted and morphed into something else entirely which is why I don't agree with the argument you're about to make.

Comment

Identity politics has been mentioned by mainstream democrats for a long time now, you need to realize that this isn't 2014 any more and these people are hijacking your party.
                                Looking at the Dems coming into the 2020 primary, I am seeing a lot more of it than I remember from 2016, and not just stuff like Clinton and her cringey hot sauce gig, lol.

I don't recall any particular Democratic politicians actually mentioning identity politics itself outright and justifying it like some have come out and said as of late (Stacey Abrams is one of them IIRC).

Hoping they turn that stuff around before the pedal hits the metal and that the two peeps I'm going for (Bernie and Yang) don't end up dabbling in it too.

They can afford some of it without it completely ruining their platform or chances in 2020, but it will eventually detriment them if it doesn't stop getting worse...
                                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 13th, 2019, 12:24 AM.

Comment

it's not a haven, obv, but the overt tone is undeniably left-leaning. the mods are lefties, the most vocal group are lefties. heck our most recurrent thread is an anti-Trump thread. Souls and the nazi apologists rage quit the site full-stop, there's no one except Wade who everyone agrees is crazy and Doc who everyone hates, and then a few intermittent edgeposts here and there.
                                  The mods? Sure. As far as regular members are concerned? Nah. Kajin is the most vocal lefty by far and even he doesn't post as much (or as much) as PG13 now that he has given up the ghost and dropped the pretense of being a centrist. PG13, a staunch righty, is equivalent to like five regular lefties on his own (three, if one of them is Kajin). Beyond that, I only ever see lefties like 83 and Tez posting with any regularity and you're always locked in battle with them whilst repping the right, so... Never mind that "intermittent edgeposts" are almost exclusively by a righty (e.g. Teal, PR, Ziku).

P.S. It's not even an anti-Trump thread if you gloss over Kajin's admittedly irritating posts. That "Timeless Writer" kid, for one, sucks Trump's dick every chance he gets.
                                  Last edited by Kai’ckul; April 13th, 2019, 01:11 AM.

Comment

The nazis drove the actually cool members like groovy wavy and atheist away. But thankfully souls is gone too and hopefully for good. Seems like doc wants to get hit with the perma as well so it's gonna get better

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                                      The nazis drove the actually cool members like groovy wavy and atheist away. But thankfully souls is gone too and hopefully for good. Seems like doc wants to get hit with the perma as well so it's gonna get better
                                      Atheist is still here

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

So in your eyes I can joke about gays getting stoned? Cause you certainly seemed triggered in that thread, not to mention you still got me quoted.
                                        I was just laughing at yout hypocrisy. It's funny you're talking about others getting triggered, how was that hurricane in Puerto Rico again?

Comment

Watching too many alt-right playbook videos and I don't give a shit about your garbage country, this should be evident by now, whether it's white or black.

Comment

Working...
                                          X