Originally posted by Helly View Post
    meanwhile ppl are gay for me to this very day
    Very true, and even more unsettling.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
      Long time no see. How you've been Doc?
      left the basement for the first time in years these past two weeks
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
        Was the upstairs so disappointing you digged even deeper when you went back?

Comment

Well, at least something good came out of it. Look at the bright side, now you have material to write your book.

Comment

Well, at least something good came out of it. Look at the bright side, now you have material to write your book.
            Apparently being gay is enough material to write books about
            And enough material to get those who don't like it banned on internet forums
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

• #83.6666666667
              #83.6666666667 commented
              Editing a comment
              A book about a gay guy being oppressed in an internet forum, a modern Prometheus. A new age, I suppose.

• DokTOR.
              DokTOR. commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds like Dostoyevsky's Notes from Underground in the modern age.

The difference between you and Morpheus isn't that Morph's brother is Phob. I would step in and ban Morph if I felt he broke a rule. No, the difference is that Morph isn't actually a racist and doesn't have a prolonged history of belting out racial slurs and actually meaning them like you do.

But if it makes you feel better, Doc, I can go back to simply censoring any and all racial slurs, amending the rules to specify that trying to get around the censors is bannable, and telling everyone that you wanted that. Or alternatively, you could just stop being a racist piece of shit.

Comment

Everyone on this site says underhanded racist shit at one point or another for fun. But the shit Doc says be the shit that shooters say lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                No, the difference is that Morph isn't actually a racist
                Isn’t Dok literally just doing that stuff for shits and giggles rather than any actual racist sentiments...?

I mean...this is Dok we’re talking about here.

He’s basically admitted to being a contrarian troll on several occasions, and he does it constantly.
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 10th, 2019, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Because nobody likes you

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                    Isn’t Dok literally just doing that stuff for shits and giggles rather than any actual racist sentiments...?
                    No.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                      Because nobody likes you
                      As a mod this is the correct answer.

Comment

Very true, and even more unsettling.
                        tell me about it, I even had this dude named #83.6666666667 say he wanted my physical dick in his mouth this one time

Comment

No; I'm not doing this song and dance with you. I tire of all this drivel and of exerting effort to justify completely rational and lenient decisions. You know full well why you were banned and others were not, especially with your history; being deliberately obtuse will not help your case.

It is quite droll that you stoop so low as to call me biased, though. How many times have I warned and banned my own friends on here? You can ask the Pokéniggas how I moderated our thread, and the site in general when it came to them, if you're wondering about my approach to moderation. I might have my own perspectives, relationships with members, and even preconceived notions to a certain extent, but I have never let it affect my rulings or actions as a moderator.

As for Kai’ckul, Cid can attest that I've taken action against him before, and that I've even asked for his input when it came to my brother to ensure I am not acting with bias. If actions taken against Morph have seemed too lenient to you, that has been a trend with everyone on the site, including yourself many times. In my explanatory post to you, I expressed a general warning that we will no longer be so overly clement. If you see something of the sort go unpunished, report it to ensure the moderators will review it.

And to be absolutely clear, while I have no doubt many people here dislike you or at least your opinions, I personally hold no hostility towards you; rather, your ban had been a long time coming.

Comment

Imagine

Comment

My question is how a harmless opinionated shitpost that boils down to "Minorities write bad books" ......
                              It is because you stop being a shitposter and become a closet (coming out of?) racist.

Typically when people shitpost it is to have fun, troll a bit and make jokes. Yet your own joke boils down to:

"Knock knock"
                              "Who's there?"
                              "NIGGER!"

That's it. You shit post about racism all the time and it gets boring and tiresome to the point one has to wonder if you really are joking anymore and are a legit racist. You spew out the same drivel about race again and again one has to wonder how long before you start believing your own shitposts and become the very thing you joke about.

Get some help before it is too late.

Comment

welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                                  "Knock knock"
                                  "Who's there?"
                                  "NIGGER!"
                                  To sig or not to sig?

Comment

• Kajin_Style
                                    Kajin_Style commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    That would be to your own detriment.

But seriously...

Cid

I have posted...god knows how many helicopter memes.

I think I’ve joked that pedos should be given death camp treatment.

I’ve joked about purging everyone that doesn’t agree with me when asked what I’d do if I had the US government to myself.

And, as shown in the very first post I put in this thread, I made a long ass shit post, not that long ago, about literally turning people into mind slaves via human experiments under the pretext of a parodied version of the 14 words where I switched out “white” for “human,” lol.

Why does my shitposting get left alone while Dok’s shitposts get him the ban hammer?
                                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 11th, 2019, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Beholder
                                    Beholder commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    nobody cares

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

It is because you stop being a shitposter and become a closet (coming out of?) racist.

Typically when people shitpost it is to have fun, troll a bit and make jokes. Yet your own joke boils down to:

"Knock knock"
                                  "Who's there?"
                                  "NIGGER!"

That's it. You shit post about racism all the time and it gets boring and tiresome to the point one has to wonder if you really are joking anymore and are a legit racist. You spew out the same drivel about race again and again one has to wonder how long before you start believing your own shitposts and become the very thing you joke about.

Get some help before it is too late.
                                  eh i mean humor is kind of subjective. if Im bein real I find 99% of this site including myself to be crass and autistic 99% of the time with their/my "jokes". legit, only posters i think might actually be funny on here by any real standard are Teal and maybe PR every now n again

Comment

Can I get a quick rundown?

Comment

Working...
                                    X