So why did I get banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why did I get banned

My question is how a harmless opinionated shitpost that boils down to "Minorities write bad books" grants me a two week ban when niggas call me a spic in the very same thread and get off on a warning in spite of repeated offenses doing the same thing. More importantly, because I don't care if anyone wants to say racial slurs, how is an opinion like that even considered edgy among the kind of trash said on this website on a daily basis

Yeah, I don't think this semen-slurping forum is for me lads
    Last edited by DokTOR.; April 10th, 2019, 01:40 PM.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

You're not banned now, so what's the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
      You're not banned now, so what's the problem
      I wish I was
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

I wish I was
        Don't cut yourself on that edge homes

Comment

wait I was told you were banned for calling my fanfics trash

your story sounds way less reasonable
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

eh I mean bro you gotta look at this from a pragmatic perspective. you and i both know right-wing ideas aren't popular here, the few active members we got here tend to swarm that shit and circlejerk tf out of each other, so why would you go making jokes like that. note that im a literal racist yet i got no infractions on my record, 83 is closer to a ban then i am after all the tantrums he's thrown and his rep is in the gutter meanwhile ppl are gay for me to this very day. know why, because idealism gets you nowhere kiddo. stop expecting virtues from strangers who owe you nothing, it will get you nowhere

Comment

>Post ironic shitpost about gays and "people of color."
              >Banned.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
              >Kill all the sub-100 IQ people.

Wow man...wow...

Inefficient as FUCK.

Do you know how big the mass grave has to be!?

The real good strategy is to find a small amount of particularly bad faggots...humans that are traitors to the human race via their beliefs; examples include Nazis (well, anyone that cares about skin color and ethnicity as something supposedly “important”), Communists, religious people of any kind, etc, or behaviors; murder, torture, abuse, etc, and subject such unsavory folks to medical experimentation and scientific repurposement by which they shall serve the interests of the human race.

Their brains will be studied thoroughly, and means will be developed...through their contributions to science gained before their eventual disposal in an underground garbage dump...to effectively restructure the human brain itself!

Humans are too variable. Even with the smartest of human beings, they simply have too much free will...and will eventually divert their talents and skills to the self-mutilation of the human race. Adolf Hitler had a considerable level of intelligence, certainly 100+ in IQ...but how did HE use his intelligence again?

This...this cannot be allowed to continue unabated.

The security of the human race and a future for human children depends on its discontinuation!

The human brain will be studied. The exact nature of sentience, self-awareness, and thought patterns in relation to the physical brain will be analyzed. Technology will be created to interact with the human brain, in order to alter the nature of the brain as simply as one alters the configuration of LEGO bricks but without certain physical drawbacks of such operations as the lobotomy. It shall be as simple as plugging in a USB cable into their brains, and instantly configuring their brains as one configures their computers.

Thought patterns that produce such people as to want to engage in such thinking as seen with the very people who have been chosen for these experiments, this scientific endeavor, shall be removed. The desires to commit horrendous crimes...expunged. Mental illness...erased. The patterns that produce Hitlers, Stalins, serial killers, rapists, etc, will be destroyed. All negative traits will be effectively exterminated. Positive traits will be amplified. The patterns that produce Einsteins, Fords, Teslas, etc, will be selectively chosen, boosted if possible, and encoded into human brains. Master tacticians, problem solvers, legal experts, scientists, engineers...they can simply be...created.

Human nature itself shall become reprogrammable.

Obedience to the proper role in society as a productive human being in a harmonic, interlocking and cooperative society will also be encoded to prevent unnecessary instability. Civil wars, unnecessary political discourse...all gone. If it is necessary for humans to be utilized in roles perhaps questionable to them on a moral level...their inhibitions may simply be turned off and on as necessary.

With such power in our hands, we will be able to collectively achieve...anything...

And we won’t need a mass grave for like billions of people, you know? Lots of digging there man, lots of diggin’.

So much less work and so much more output, TBQH.

>I live free...

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                >Post ironic shitpost about gays and "people of color."
                >Banned.

>I live free...

could have added a few belches and mmmmmortys to that quote and it would have been perfect
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                  eh I mean bro you gotta look at this from a pragmatic perspective. you and i both know right-wing ideas aren't popular here, the few active members we got here tend to swarm that shit and circlejerk tf out of each other, so why would you go making jokes like that. note that im a literal racist yet i got no infractions on my record, 83 is closer to a ban then i am after all the tantrums he's thrown and his rep is in the gutter meanwhile ppl are gay for me to this very day. know why, because idealism gets you nowhere kiddo. stop expecting virtues from strangers who owe you nothing, it will get you nowhere
                  I don't care if I get banned, I care that the mods (read: Phob) are hypocrites. Only reason Morph never got banned in spite of saying spic and nigger more often than I do s because Phob is his brother. Yet this pretense that the rules apply to everyone keeps being passed around like it's even close to the truth lmao

Comment

I would've just banned you because you're 0 for almost 13,800 in typing up a decent post

You're dumb too but I could've overlooked that

Comment

I don't care if I get banned, I care that the mods (read: Phob) are hypocrites. Only reason Morph never got banned in spite of saying spic and nigger more often than I do s because Phob is his brother. Yet this pretense that the rules apply to everyone keeps being passed around like it's even close to the truth lmao
                      While I won't deny that banning one's own older brother would likely give anyone pause, we have a few other mods that are sufficiently impartial insofar as familial ties to have enforced a ban if it had been deemed necessary. I don't think phobe is the type to pull strings behind the scenes, and he did make the effort of giving morph a warning.

you could also make the case that morph's post wasn't as alienating since you two know each other pretty well, whereas your relationship with the (non-liberal) PoC on this site is...strained, at best. I dont think thats enough to warrant a ban, but that's just my idealism speaking. realistically, cid has a forum to maintain, and more people here are vocally leftist

Comment

• DokTOR.
                        DokTOR. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't want Morph banned either, and it's not like I care that he calls me a spic, but the fact is that what I said didn't warrant a ban, not even in the lightest definition of what constitutes as "offensive."

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                      I would've just banned you because you're 0 for almost 13,800 in typing up a decent post

You're dumb too but I could've overlooked that
                      Yeah, but I managed to get banned twice, and you've failed how many times now?

Comment

Reason Morph can say those words is because we like him. Reason you cant is because we hate you and want you off this site. How are you this dumb

Comment

Of course some minority hated me and tried to sabotage my T5 career by making a thread begging for me to get banned. I took my ban and didnt cry about it and I still stand by my moral code

Comment

Hypocricy is in human nature. We're not robots you dirty SPeck of dust

Comment

How come Marcus always manages to be the most butthurt person in a thread every time

Comment

I was just pointing out the delicious irony of "Literature is dead b/c minorities" since you, a self-professed spic and faggot (your words), were unable to grace us with your insightful tomes for however long. But sure, I'll eat a ban if it means that much to you.

Comment

• Don Tigris
                                Don Tigris commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You saying this site isnt your life like it is doc's???

• Kai’ckul
                                Kai’ckul commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ye

Originally posted by Kai’ckul View Post
                              I was just pointing out the delicious irony of "Literature is dead b/c minorities" since you, a self-professed spic and faggot (your words), were unable to grace us with your insightful tomes for however long. But sure, I'll eat a ban if it means that much to you.
                              What's with the name my dude

Comment

What's with the name my dude
                                It's the Afrocized version. Though, if you're going to type something stupid in response, I would urge you to show the restraint Donald Trump sorely lacks.
                                Last edited by Kai’ckul; April 10th, 2019, 03:53 PM.

Comment

inb4 walls of red text

Comment

• DokTOR.
                                    DokTOR. commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    inb4 I get banned again
                                Working...
                                X