No announcement yet.

ITT: We drop truth bombs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On MvC we were assholes but we were chill assholes. Now we're all hateful racist sexist bigotted homophobic transphobic scumbags. I am merely a product of my environment. . .

Comment

So am I really to blame? Is there even such a thing as free will or was I always destined to walk such a lonely and dark path. . . on TakeFive forums

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
        jesus

when did the internet become so bleak, werent we all friends at some point

lol
        lmao.... no.

Not at all. Never met with, chatted with, or hanged out with the majority of fucktards that are on this side.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

Why do you think they say never get in political or religious arguments with your friends? I had to BREAK those old bonds. . . just like Uchiha Sasuke in Naruto part 1
          well I dont agree with it, i still like you guys. that might seem like a strange idea coming from a "racist", but thats cuz i dont hate ppl for their skin, that has never changed for me and hopefully it never will because ur all cool and say funny things and i hope ur all doing ok on this hell-bound planet

to ur deterministic stagements, i would say that being aware of your condition is its own form of liberation. you should not make the mistake of thinking that destiny is a single point in time.if you're not in a good place right now, you cant fall into the trap of thinking that it cant be helped. things change, they always do, and they can change for the better if you just set the conditions for the right sequences to take place. determinism should not become fatalism. determinism should be a tool of optimism. if we can think of this world as one big chain reaction, and that those reactions can be predicted, then so too must we be able to predict what pathways might bring about a better tomorrow.....

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

lmao.... no.

Not at all. Never met with, chatted with, or hanged out with the majority of fucktards that are on this side.
          i was talking more to the OG skype chat crew (morph, george, aidb, etc)

Comment

Old Town Road remix with Billy ray Cyrus is a banger

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post
              SNIP
              I'm just saying, you care enough:

- To get angry over it and threaten to leave the site.
              - To keep being antagonistic even though nobody else actually cares.
              - To still be here being whiny bitch.

I mean, I genuinely forget that you even exist when you're not on here being an idiot, but by your own admission, you stew over it and talk about me on Discord. lol

Comment

jesus

when did the internet become so bleak, werent we all friends at some point

lol
                there was a civil war

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

there was a civil war
                  let me guess - sheko vs marcus

Comment

Everyone vs everyone

Comment

• Helly
                      Helly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      that makes me even more sad :[

Leftist lesbois vs white wing cousin kissers

the zeitgeist of our time

Comment

A genuine smile- from the bottom of your heart, will always be appreciate and beautiful, at the end of the day.

Don't let external or internal factor keep you away from smiling and being happy.

Happiness is infectious, so join the happiness of the people around you, and I just know that everything will turn out just right. ^_^

Comment

there is no i in team but there is one in suicide pact
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                          there is no i in team but there is one in suicide pact
                          I always hated that saying because if you flip a few letters around you get a "me"

Comment

Jesus Christ and Santa Claus would be of tan/brown skin, not white.

Comment

there will NEVER be another God-Helly
                              praise Jesus

Comment

Working...
                              X