Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple was never truly a luxury brand.

Comment

Steve Jobs is said to have relieved stress by putting his feet in the company’s toilets.

Comment

Cid is short for El Cid, not even memeing.

Comment

For all that they like to act above it all, the level of activity Oneiros and Cid have puts them on the same intellectual level as average degenerate who frequents T5 as a regular. Or maybe below the average, honestly.
          Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Without exception, every poster who claims T5 to be degenerate had (tens of) thousands of posts on an even worse site, and submitted quite a few cringeworthy comments back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post
              For all that they like to act above it all, the level of activity Oneiros and Cid have puts them on the same intellectual level as average degenerate who frequents T5 as a regular. Or maybe below the average, honestly.
              While I've already admitted there's a critical flaw in my cerebral cortex for not ALT + F4ing MvC immediately upon opening it for the first time, only to assail my virgin eyes, and consequently scouring my cortical browsing history, imagine having the GALL to call someone out for wasting their life posting on a site full of autists they're allegedly too good for all the while you're wasting your life posting daily on a Discord server full of autists from an even worse iteration of the site despite allegedly being better than the aforesaid elitist faggot who's allegedly better than the noble denizens of Take Five Forums.

...Huh. Food for thought.

Comment

yes you can beat your wife but softly
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post
                  Imagine acting superior when you, just a few weeks ago, got pissy over being banned (after multiple warnings) and threatened to leave the site. (You're still here.)

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Imagine acting superior when you, just a few weeks ago, got pissy over being banned (after multiple warnings) and threatened to leave the site. (You're still here.)
                    That can't actually be correct since both George and I have been actively trying to get banned for months

Comment

Let's just agree that we're all retarded, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

That can't actually be correct since both George and I have been actively trying to get banned for months
                        And of the two of you, only George pulled it off.

Maybe he found out heaven wasn't what he thought it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                          Let's just agree that we're all retarded, guys.
                          if i was retarded, would i still be here
                          Last edited by Helly; April 10th, 2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Max
                            Max commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Will never get old

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Maybe he found out heaven wasn't what he thought it would be.
                          it ain't heaven without snap
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I've been banned two or three times now dude

Comment

jesus

when did the internet become so bleak, werent we all friends at some point

lol

Comment

I wish it weren't true, because it was pretty pathetic.

Comment

I've been banned two or three times now dude
                                  I guess I just never notice when you aren't around.

You should be here more

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                                    T5 will probably end in a couple of years tops
                                    optimist
                                    This Heat - Working Night

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Imagine being so isolated from normal society that you think the average person cares about T5 as much as you. I didn't even know I was banned for days, and I only knew about this response because of Discord lol.

And for the record, I've made it pretty clear that I think you're retarded both on this site and on Discord well before the ban. I understand you're not very good at processing information though.
                                      Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                        jesus

when did the internet become so bleak, werent we all friends at some point

lol
                                        Why do you think they say never get in political or religious arguments with your friends? I had to BREAK those old bonds. . . just like Uchiha Sasuke in Naruto part 1

Comment

Working...
                                        X