It's time I clear something up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's time I clear something up.

Now it's generally regarded as a "fact" that in Ocarina of Time, all of Hyrule's water passes under the ass and balls of the Zora king.

A pretty easy conclusion for the average player to come to admittedly. However, this is simply not the case.

There's actually an entire lake behind the Zora king's throne room. The last bastion of pure water, free from the ass-and-ball-ification process of the Zora's Domain and it's careless king.

So while it is true that most of the water you'll find in Hyrule has passed under the ass and balls of the Zora king, it's actually not all of the water. Hopefully this clears up and prevents any future misinformation.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Please debunk the question of whether who would win in a fight between King Dodongo and a giant shadow cyclops next.

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
      Pocket Rocket commented
      Editing a comment
      i'll think about it

I'm more shocked at the realization that Link regularly went swimming in King Zora's ass/ball sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      I'm more shocked at the realization that Link regularly went swimming in King Zora's ass/ball sweat.
      he had to swim to get stuff because that fishing pond owner was an asshole and wouldn't sell fishing poles
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

His pubic hair is the ultimate purifier

Comment

incredible lore

Comment

Preach. That's the last bastion of heterosexuality.
            Last edited by Belg; April 5th, 2019, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X