Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The average MCU fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The average MCU fan

    Samuel L Jackson tells MCUbabies to watch other movies and the response is:



    THE ABSOLUTE STATE
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

    #2
    "What does he want us to do, watch movies without superheroes in them?"

    Wat?

    Comment


      #3
      SLJ should be proud of me, because I do watch a lot more than modern superhero films.

      Comment


        #4
        Samuel L said fuck trump if you don’t like it fuck you and your ticket money .” I’m rich bitch”

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Cid View Post
          "What does he want us to do, watch movies without superheroes in them?"

          Wat?
          That definitely looks like a genuine opinion and not a shit post.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

            That definitely looks like a genuine opinion and not a shit post.
            >Harry Potter and MCU fans on Tumblr

            Yeah, I'm willing to bet it's an honest opinion lmao
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
              Samuel L said fuck trump

              Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; March 20th, 2019, 09:35 AM.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post


                I don’t get explain yourself sir

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

                  I don’t get explain yourself sir
                  No.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Imagine telling a guy who has worked with Joel Schumacher, Quentin Tarantino, M. Night, George Lucas, Martin Scorsese and Spike fucking Lee about how he needs the fans of the MCU.

                    LankyPracticalArctichare-size_restricted.gif

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I watch all movies. I even seen a rom com recently.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        ...meanwhile...in the X-Men franchise...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Infinity War is the best movie he's ever been in

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                            Imagine telling a guy who has worked with Joel Schumacher, Quentin Tarantino, M. Night, George Lucas, Martin Scorsese and Spike fucking Lee about how he needs the fans of the MCU.
                            Literally who?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Ziku View Post

                              Literally who?
                              giphy.gif

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                                Infinity War is the best movie he's ever been in
                                Nah Django shits on infinity war to be honest. That is not even his best movie.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

                                  Nah Django shits on infinity war to be honest. That is not even his best movie.
                                  Wasn't even the best character in that film, that was dicaprio
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                  Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                                    Infinity War is the best movie he's ever been in
                                    jackson1(1).jpg

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      I mean, I love superhero movies. Super heroes were always a genre I loved and to see them on the big screen is great.... But there are other movies.
                                      He's about to play the best super hero role of his life. Shaft!
                                      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

                                        Nah Django shits on infinity war to be honest. That is not even his best movie.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X