Yall didnt get bullied for liking anime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall didnt get bullied for liking anime

Ya got bullied because you did shit like put waifu stickers on your notebooks and ninja sprint to the lunch room

Be honest with yourselves--please.
    Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; March 13th, 2019, 05:30 PM.

I didn't like anime when I got bullied
    I started liking anime when it stopped

really makes you think huh
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Imagine getting bullied

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
        Imagine getting bullied
        Only happened to white kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

There was this skinny black kid at my high school that got harassed until he became a smash bros tourney sweaty. He showed the world then.
          Originally posted by Snap
          "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

>projection

Comment

I saw this joke on Twitter like a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                I saw this joke on Twitter like a week ago.
                Roasted.
                Originally posted by Snap
                "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Really makes you think huh

Comment

This is true with most things. I remember everyday after school going home and watching DBZ, I remember talking about it with my friends at school, I also remember this kid we we used to roast because he literally had a binder full of Dragon ball Z pictures he had printed out that he used to carry around and try to show people. Weirdos are weirdos regardless of their hobbies.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                      This is true with most things. I remember everyday after school going home and watching DBZ, I remember talking about it with my friends at school, I also remember this kid we we used to roast because he literally had a binder full of Dragon ball Z pictures he had printed out that he used to carry around and try to show people. Weirdos are weirdos regardless of their hobbies.
                      But you couldn't me whoop though

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                        But you couldn't me whoop though
                        giphy%2B%252855%2529.gif

Don't tell me you also had the pages full of video game cheat codes printed out. Every time I talk to another black person no matter where they are from they know the exact nigga i'm talking about.

Comment

giphy%2B%252855%2529.gif

Don't tell me you also had the pages full of video game cheat codes printed out. Every time I talk to another black person no matter where they are from they know the exact nigga i'm talking about.
                          Nigga I had niggas holding up the bathroom shooting heroine and the house may or may not get raided. So what if I had my nerdy escape mechanisms. I had enough real shit going on.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                            Nigga I had niggas holding up the bathroom shooting heroine and the house may or may not get raided. So what if I had my nerdy escape mechanisms. I had enough real shit going on.
                            Haha you're good, it's just funny how no matter where you are from people are the exact same.

Comment

Haha you're good, it's just funny how no matter where you are from people are the exact same.
                              I am laughing this thread unexpectantly brought up a lot of memories. Yeah people are the same drug habits just change depending on the region lol.

Comment

True

We You guys got bullied by the guys who got bullied for liking anime

Comment

I always saw bullying as a test of patience and endurance than an act of dominance. Makes it feel like training.

Comment

never into anime but in high school my love for star trek didn't get me bullied only respected

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                                    Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Bullying is a chance to fight people. Builds character.

Comment

I didn't get bullied in school. I stayed under the radar

Comment

Working...
                                        X