German boy: MVC memeber of the year 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post
    Phonetically sounding like the word: blunt, which I hope that I was able to articulate myself clearly to you.
    This startling new revelation only makes things more muddled than ever, but I have come to expect nothing less...!

I've always been proud of being Russian-Japanese
    Sadly, I can no longer classify you as a "proper" weeaboo in good conscience and that makes me very ANGRY. :<

I'm certain that I'll eventually find my beloved, perfect husband that will spend the rest of eternity by my side with unconditional love in his heart, so I truly hope that you're not suggesting that I'll never find the man of my dreams, Morph.
    Well, no, seeing as...

That would deal enormous damage to my sanity, my friend.
    This is genuinely the most frightening thing I've ever heard in all my time on this site or the other.

Regardless, I must thank you for your considerate thought of helping me realize just how accessible things can be on the Internet.

Thank you, Morph! <3
    Hey, what are friends for? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Hi friend

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post

Hi friend
        hi

Comment

This startling new revelation only makes things more muddled than ever, but I have come to expect nothing less...!

With optimism in my mind and heart, I just know that's a wonderful thing!

I truly appreciate your kind words, my dear friend. <3

Sadly, I can no longer classify you as a "proper" weeaboo in good conscience and that makes me very ANGRY. :<

Don't be upset, Morph!

If anything, you should be relieved that I'm an authentic Half-Japanese whose upbringing in Japan bore roots akin to a radiant flower. ^_^

My sister and I may have been primarily raised in Russia; however, we very well embraced, digested, and assimilated the principles-philosophy-language-culture of a bona-fide Japanese native during our educational years in Japan, you know?

Archery is a solid forte of mine, but my swordsmanship has always prevailed over all odds, which is always supported by the strict discipline of Martial Arts!

However, you could always playfully refer to me as a variety of archetypes or even references of individuals that are of your choosing, if you'd please, Morph.

It wouldn't bother nor inconvenience me in the slightest. =3

People have always referred to me under nonsensical names/terms for some strange reason, such as the following: The White Jewess/Redneck/Wide-Eyed Mongolian/Hitler's Youth Member/Casper The Deathly-Ill Ghost etc.

I'm perfectly used to the fact that people just love to let their imagination run wild when coming up with titles/names for me, so I wouldn't be troubled if you happen to refer to me as such.

My pure heart of gold radiates the benevolent love offered by the sun, so you'll be perfectly safe and alive, at the end of the day! ^_^

(I truly meant it when I said that I was born super-duper pale-white, translucent-skinned till the point that you can clearly see my veins, and that my heart is so pure-white and angelic that it became solid gold from the moment of my birth. <3333333

Even when I was little, my pure-whiteness radiated wherever I went)

People always have difficulty accepting the fact that I'm Russian-Japanese, and biracial: White-Asian.

I'm always deemed too White/Eastern European to be accepted as Half-Japanese, and I'm too Pure-White to be accepted with other Whites/Caucasians in Japan and in the States, at the end of the day.

Its never been any issue of acceptance in Russia as Russians are born with a variety of features and I'm no different, so I've always been proud to refer myself as Russian and to call Russia my home.

There has always been a straightforward reproach and rejection on behalf on the people in Japan toward me and my sister, and a ocean of disparaging remarks-attitudes/behaviors that Caucasians and other Asian-Americans have always directed at me due to the color of my skin.

Nonetheless, I've always been proud to be Russian-Japanese alongside my older sister, at the end of the day. ^_^

At the end of the day, I am as I always was- Mankind's Strongest Optimistically-Jubilant-Euphoric Fellow in this entire world.

My bright smile is so powerful that it annihilated Sauron and Morgoth in a instant!

My benevolent, angelic heart of gold eradicated all The Great Depression, you know?!

They just couldn't withstand my pure-whiteness and they perished into the eternal nothingness. ^_^

(What did I tell you Jared! Shows you right for not believing me. =3)

Regardless of it all, I truly hope that you never forget to smile with the happiness stored in your heart, Morph.

The best version of you will always be the version of yourself whose smile is a radiant as the sun itself! <3

To properly respond back to a previous comment, I was born with dark-blue eyes that over time became bluish-green around twelve years of age, then yellowish-green that slowly became gray around the time I became thirteen, then eventually became the color of honey when I became fifteen years of age.

I just happened to not inherit my maternal branch of the family's- Russian, hereditary blonde hair, at the end of the day.

I'm certain that I was a sliver of a possibility away from being born a natural blonde like my beloved older sister; however, it wasn't in my favor. =(

Well, no, seeing as...

That's no fair, Morph!

As my beloved friend, you should be absolutely supportive of me in all of my decisions- especially in my will to become a perfect wife alongside my perfect husband.

There should only be utter acceptance and support, my friend.

I have it set in stone within my heart that I'll eventually be eternally wed to the husband that loves me unconditionally in his heart, and we'll be eternally happy forever and ever.

*Puff-Puff!*

This is genuinely the most frightening thing I've ever heard in all my time on this site or the other.

I'm certain that I'll be perfectly fine as I just know that I'll find my future husband any time soon, so there's no need to be worried about anything, my friend. ^_^

Friends are everything and more in this vast world of ours!

Oh!

I almost forgot to show you what I drew earlier today.

[IMG]
          https://i.imgur.com/ZkLxxry.jpg[/IMG]

Ta-Da!

What are your honest opinions on the drawing that I made earlier today, Morph?

Do you like it? Do you think that its cute?

Hopefully, it will put a smile on everyone's face whenever they lay eyes on Mr.MuffinFluffySparkle!

I put all of my love and happiness into him, after all. ^_^

Comment

With optimism in my mind and heart, I just know that's a wonderful thing!

I truly appreciate your kind words, my dear friend. <3

Don't be upset, Morph!

If anything, you should be relieved that I'm an authentic Half-Japanese whose upbringing in Japan bore roots akin to a radiant flower. ^_^

My sister and I may have been primarily raised in Russia; however, we very well embraced, digested, and assimilated the principles-philosophy-language-culture of a bona-fide Japanese native during our educational years in Japan, you know?

Archery is a solid forte of mine, but my swordsmanship has always prevailed over all odds, which is always supported by the strict discipline of Martial Arts!

However, you could always playfully refer to me as a variety of archetypes or even references of individuals that are of your choosing, if you'd please, Morph.

It wouldn't bother nor inconvenience me in the slightest. =3

People have always referred to me under nonsensical names/terms for some strange reason, such as the following: The White Jewess/Redneck/Wide-Eyed Mongolian/Hitler's Youth Member/Casper The Deathly-Ill Ghost etc.

I'm perfectly used to the fact that people just love to let their imagination run wild when coming up with titles/names for me, so I wouldn't be troubled if you happen to refer to me as such.

My pure heart of gold radiates the benevolent love offered by the sun, so you'll be perfectly safe and alive, at the end of the day! ^_^

(I truly meant it when I said that I was born super-duper pale-white, translucent-skinned till the point that you can clearly see my veins, and that my heart is so pure-white and angelic that it became solid gold from the moment of my birth. <3333333

Even when I was little, my pure-whiteness radiated wherever I went)

People always have difficulty accepting the fact that I'm Russian-Japanese, and biracial: White-Asian.

I'm always deemed too White/Eastern European to be accepted as Half-Japanese, and I'm too Pure-White to be accepted with other Whites/Caucasians in Japan and in the States, at the end of the day.

Its never been any issue of acceptance in Russia as Russians are born with a variety of features and I'm no different, so I've always been proud to refer myself as Russian and to call Russia my home.

There has always been a straightforward reproach and rejection on behalf on the people in Japan toward me and my sister, and a ocean of disparaging remarks-attitudes/behaviors that Caucasians and other Asian-Americans have always directed at me due to the color of my skin.

Nonetheless, I've always been proud to be Russian-Japanese alongside my older sister, at the end of the day. ^_^

At the end of the day, I am as I always was- Mankind's Strongest Optimistically-Jubilant-Euphoric Fellow in this entire world.

My bright smile is so powerful that it annihilated Sauron and Morgoth in a instant!

My benevolent, angelic heart of gold eradicated all The Great Depression, you know?!

They just couldn't withstand my pure-whiteness and they perished into the eternal nothingness. ^_^

(What did I tell you Jared! Shows you right for not believing me. =3)

Regardless of it all, I truly hope that you never forget to smile with the happiness stored in your heart, Morph.

The best version of you will always be the version of yourself whose smile is a radiant as the sun itself! <3

To properly respond back to a previous comment, I was born with dark-blue eyes that over time became bluish-green around twelve years of age, then yellowish-green that slowly became gray around the time I became thirteen, then eventually became the color of honey when I became fifteen years of age.

I just happened to not inherit my maternal branch of the family's- Russian, hereditary blonde hair, at the end of the day.

I'm certain that I was a sliver of a possibility away from being born a natural blonde like my beloved older sister; however, it wasn't in my favor. =(

That's no fair, Morph!

As my beloved friend, you should be absolutely supportive of me in all of my decisions- especially in my will to become a perfect wife alongside my perfect husband.

There should only be utter acceptance and support, my friend.

I have it set in stone within my heart that I'll eventually be eternally wed to the husband that loves me unconditionally in his heart, and we'll be eternally happy forever and ever.

*Puff-Puff!*

I'm certain that I'll be perfectly fine as I just know that I'll find my future husband any time soon, so there's no need to be worried about anything, my friend. ^_^

Friends are everything and more in this vast world of ours!

Oh!

I almost forgot to show you what I drew earlier today.

[IMG]
            https://i.imgur.com/ZkLxxry.jpg[/IMG]

Ta-Da!

What are your honest opinions on the drawing that I made earlier today, Morph?

Do you like it? Do you think that its cute?

Hopefully, it will put a smile on everyone's face whenever they lay eyes on Mr.MuffinFluffySparkle!

I put all of my love and happiness into him, after all. ^_^
            Yeah, no, I'm sorry. This is simply too much.

Comment

• Oneiros
              Oneiros commented
              Editing a comment
              Mr. Sunshine,
              It's fine. I don't mind having an extended conversation, permitted that it's separated into concise portions. I'm sorry if my previous response felt curt, but I no longer have the attention span, nor the time, to pore over novellas. It's why I try not to get into "debates" over, well, anything nowadays.

Link didn't work at first (you have to input it manually), but if the drawing is based on that little critter in your avatar, I guess it's pretty cute. Do you actually own one irl, or...?

• Mr.Sunshine
              Mr.Sunshine commented
              Editing a comment
              Morph:
              You don't have to apologize as you did nothing wrong; If anything, I should be apologizing to you, Morph.

I've always been aware of the fact that everyone has a schedule to attend to- you're no different, so you have my sincere apology for my unsightly-ineptitude at forgetting such a simple but invaluable thing.

Prior to even this day, I've been experiencing unbearable, sporadic episodes of excruciating pain and fatigue-exhaustion afflicting my entire body.

I've already went to the hospital prior to yesterday; thankfully, they've prescribed a higher dosage of my medication with additional potent painkillers.

Yesterday morning, I woke up in a lot of pain and fatigue, so I decided to take all of my old prescribed painkillers in my medicine cabinet and swallow them all in a huge gulp.

I forgot to swallow the pills with water, so I ended up choking and regurgitating everything into the sink.

I couldn't sleep/rest on my back or the sides of my stomach as that's where I was experiencing tons of pain, and I was still feeling pain-fatigue at that point.

Yesterday was a really beautiful day, you know? The sun was really bright, and I love the sun- it always keep me warm and comforts me.

I already had an idea of what your reply was going to be, even before I logged in yesterday; I had just hoped that you looked at Mr.MuffinFluffySparkle at least once.

That's all I could ask you to do for me anymore. The idea of being comforted by our on-going conversation is long over, and I'm not sure if that's the pain killers finally kicking in or what have you.

I truly appreciate your kind gesture, but there's no necessity for you to do anything anymore, Morph.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              It isn't.

I drew Mr.MuffinFluffySparkle out of the love that I had for a rabbit that my father had promised to get me.

My father passed away in his sleep on the day that he promised to get my present due to heart complications that he inherited from his family- I would know as I inherited it from him, after all.

I imagine that my father would have gotten me a lovely rabbit like Mr.MuffinFluffySparkle- a being of love and happiness, so I drew him as such.
              ----------------------------------
              Have a great day, friend.

I'm just going to log out when I'm done writing down this post. The pain killers are making me too drowsy to think clearly.

• Oneiros
              Oneiros commented
              Editing a comment
              Mr.Sunshine

Yikes. I'm sorry that you have to deal with chronic pain, but never take an excessive amount of painkillers ever again (and I imagine you probably shoudln't mix them either). It's just as well that you threw up because you honestly could've died. I do hope this was just an unfortunate accident and not intentional. If it is the latter, let me know anyway so I can tell Cid and he can notify the proper authorities in turn. You should always strive to live, no matter how bleak things may seem. Things do get better, if only because of regression to the mean.
              Last edited by Oneiros; March 17th, 2019, 03:51 AM.

I also noted that there was once a sizeable population of blondes in MvC.
            Indians too.

Comment

Working...
            X